D-CO

South Carolina
South Carolina: General

2416 W Old Camden Rd

Hartsville, SC 29550

D-CO has been going strong for many years. Having construction done on your home or office does not have to be stressful. The next time you have a project call D-CO, we have the tools and the experience to get the done right. We happily service Hartsville, SC and many surrounding areas. Our services include but not limited too roof repair, electrical repair, and plumbing repair. Check out our website at http://D-CO-sc.com...

plumbers (9)septic tank service (3)gas leak repair (2)woodworking (2)drain cleaning (1)home remodeling (1)siding companies (1)electrician (1)tile installation (1)

05/30/2020

Even though he was VERY VERY busy at the time, he was able to talk my husband through what needed to be done to get our toilets flushing, and it worked PERFECTLY!!! I would DEFINITELY use him whithout a doubt.

Description of Work
toilets wouldnt flush, A LOT OF RAIN!!!

Category septic tank,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

03/18/2020

Great I recommend him to anyyonethanks you Mr Sellers

Description of Work
Water line bust in my yard he came out n fixed it even with his busy day

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

02/22/2020

I told him what I wanted and he told me how he was going to, after he finished he tested to make sure it was safe. I am very pleased of the work preform and I believe at a good value. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Extend or added a gas line for a new range/stove.

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

02/04/2020

Arrived on time and very knowledgeable

Description of Work
Septic tank cleaned

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

01/30/2020

Very Well! Derek contacted me by phone the evening of the water main break. We discussed what had happened, and he indicated that he would be there at 9:00am the following morning, He arrived on time and by 9:47am we had our water back. This man is very professional and knowledgeable. Most important he is a man of his word. You can put your trust in him.

Description of Work
Repair main water break

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

01/30/2020

Replacement of the main water line from meter to house, with additional cut-off valve close to house, went very well on Jan 29, at which time full payment was made. The repair/replace tub drain did not occur until Feb 12 due to evidence of snakes in the crawl space. This job was done to our satisfaction on Feb 12.

Description of Work
Replace leaking main water line from meter to house. Replace leaking drain on tub.

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

01/29/2020

Best contractor I’ve ever used. Very fair pricing for the outstanding and fast work they did. Very knowledgeable and went out of his way to explain things to me. The work he did was first class. Wish I would have found him sooner, would have saved me money and provided better work than previous plumbing company. Derek will always be my first call on any work I need done.

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

01/20/2020

They were very professional and showed me everything they were doing. I give them an A and I highly recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

01/01/2020

Excellent response very informative call me back with in two minutes from the time I sent email I rd emendation this bisnes to anyone thanks from the intro

Description of Work
Septic Systems

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

than you

12/26/2019

I was impressed by the knowledge, services performed, and price seemed to be Fair.....I would hire again !!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

All plumbing related projects

Ask service provider for details

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check