Cottrell & Co., Inc.

South Carolina
10/31/2021

151 Whiteford Way

Lexington, SC 29072

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

ALL OF OUR TECHNICIANS ARE CERTIFIED MASTER PLUMBERS OR NATE CERTIFIED HVAC SPECIALISTS!!! Cottrell & Co., Inc. Plumbing, Heating and Air is a full service residential and commercial plumbing, heating and air company that has proudly served the Columbia and Lexington areas since 1995. We have enjoyed building a reputation of excellence through quality parts, expert employees and maintaining high standards of workmanship. We pride ourselves in communication with our customers by listening, offering multiple solutions and always giving the price upfront. We also offer 24-hour emergency services for no additional charge!...

plumbers (477)water heaters (64)drain cleaning (51)sewer cleaning (12)HVAC Companies (11)home remodeling (10)drain pipe installation (6)electrician (5)gas fireplace repair (4)septic tank service (4)gas leak repair (3)home builder (2)

07/06/2021

Sarah A.

I can’t express enough how much I appreciate the services from Josh, Micah, and Andrew. The customer service went above and beyond. Josh always responds quickly and is always available. Micah was so accommodating and brought a portable AC unit to keep me comfortable until we were able to order a part. She even made sure my puppy had water available in the room with her. Andrew did a wonderful job replacing my blower motor. Thank you so much for the professionalism, knowledge, and most of all; truly caring about your customers.

Description of Work
Replace a blower motor on air conditioner unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

03/06/2021

Karen E.

They claim to be available 24/7 for emergency calls. I had an emergency at 9pm, so I called the number, and it went straight to voicemail. I left a message, then also submitted an appointment request via their website. No one called me back until 9am the next day. 12 hours for emergency response? Not much help when I've got a leak that needs immediate attention. Don't bother with these guys if you have an after hours emergency.

Description of Work
Emergency service

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

12/19/2020

Denise H.

Very well. All completed that morning. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Leaky tub faucet repair; 2 sink faucet replacements; garbage disposal removal

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/12/2020

Shawn W.

Could not turn off my water line after my outdoor water spigot broke...it was a Saturday and they were super busy. The manager came out personally and fixed it. Thank you!

Description of Work
Replacing a broken outdoor water spigot

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

10/09/2020

Beverly K.

Wonderful! They've always been very good.

Description of Work
He came out, and checked if I had a leak. Last December, I also used him to replace the tube on the toilet for flushing.

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

08/24/2020

John G.

Very professional and performed work flawlessly at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Replacesink valve and two exterior valves

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

06/05/2020

Chad D.

Forgot to add my review from April 2020. They replaced water inlet valve (which took about 7 minutes total) and charged me $150. I asked about if they could do it cheaper and I was told "No". Will look for someone else next time.

Description of Work
Fix Valve on Toilet

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

06/01/2020

NYDIA B.

Great. Nice people and the most efficient repair people I have ever met. They were done in less than an hour. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Fix and replace faucets on the exterior and shower and laundry room for interior.

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

04/13/2020

Christine R.

Great! They were half the price that was quoted by a competitor. They showed up on time and finished quickly. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Fixed leaky shower head

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

04/08/2020

Rocky P.

Not only did they replace the drain pipes, they replaced a shut-off valve that Love Plumbing said couldn't be fixed less than a week before.

Description of Work
replace drain pipes kitchen sink

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Drains & Sewer Consultants, Parts & Supplies,Building Construction Consultants,Building Contractors,Construction Consultants,Plumbing,Plumbing Fixtures,Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning,Sewer Cleaners & Repairers,Sewer Contractors

We do not work on french drain systems. **We only service a portion of BLYTHEWOOD**

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing