A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Erie, PA
There are 10 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Erie
- INVISIBLE FENCING CO OF ERIEPaul was great, you better hang on to him he cannot be replaced, wish everyone was like him. Great work, personality he is a keeper.
- Keystone Fence CoKeystone Fence is a professional and reliable company. Did a beautiful job on our fence that was exactly what we requested. Also did it for $1,000 less than the other estimate I received. I highly recommend this company.
- ERIE FENCE INCWork were was completed and looks good. Staff were polite and professional. Any issues were taken care of quickly and in a satisfactory manner.
- Allinger's Home Maintenance and Services IncDid a great job. Very reasonably priced and excellent quality of workmanship. Plan on having new roof in Spring and will definitely use Claude Allinger. Professional and also a very nice and pleasant person! I really appreciated working with someone who is fair and honest.
- B&C ServicesExcellent. Contacted customer service on the initial inspection of the unit. Requested all the parts that could be needed be sent to his office so that he could bring all the parts out at once and troubleshoot the problem in one day instead of having one part come in at a time and it not being the defective part. His rapport with myself and the family was amazing. Great guy to have come to the house. Cannot speak to the cost as it was all under warranty for us. If this is how he does business I would gladly pay him to come back again read less
- B&C ServicesI found Chris on craigslist and contacted him regarding a chain link enclosure I needed for my new puppy. He answered me promptly and we set up a time to come and look over what I wanted done. When he came to see me he was enthusiastic and honest with me about the fact that, even though chain link was not his specialty, he would do his best for me. He also gave me a very good price, much lower than the big fence company I had first contacted. I gave Chris the job and he ordered all the materials and went and got them himself. He was prompt, reliable when he said he'd be here, and he was very careful to do the job exactly as I wanted it done. He was also quick to let me know that one of the gates we needed would have to be ordered and he was told by the store that he would have it in 10 days to two weeks. He finished the fence except for the gate in a timely manner and then kept in touch with me via e-mail regarding his progress on getting the gate. It ended up being several weeks before the gate came in, and Chris kept in touch with me the entire time, letting me know every time he had an update. He contacted the store himself and badgered them for the gate on my behalf, and then when it finally came in he was here in a flash to install it. I was very pleased with the initial installation of the fence but was not happy with the finished gate, in that the post was crooked and the gate did not fit as well as I needed it to because the puppy could squeeze through the gap between the post and the gate. I contacted Chris and told him about this, and he apologized profusely and made immediate plans to come out and fix what I was not happy with. He showed up the next day and worked for another three hours to fix the gate and straighten the post to my satisfaction. I believe that the ultimate test for a contractor his how he or she deals with call-backs, and Chris made me very happy with how he handled it - no excuses, no blaming me for the problem, he just apologized and worked on it until I was happy. In other words he stepped up and made it right. Chris is friendly and intelligent, a hard worker and honest to boot. He was careful and picked up after himself, leaving the yard as clean as he found it. I did not have to go behind him and pick up scraps, wire and trash, he took care of everything. He does several other types of work as well, and I will be calling him next time I need this type of work done in the future. I highly recommend this young man. What he does not have in experience he makes up for in enthusiasm, hard work and honesty and will get the job done right read less
- TERRAN FENCE CO & DOG GUARD OF ERIEPurchased fencing through Lowe's and Terran Fencing installed it. They did a beautiful job, I'm so pleased and happy with the work performed. The crew, Dennis, Josh and Pat, were so very friendly and had to contend with my 5 year old grand daughter who thought she was the boss. Dennis made her boss #2 and things went smoothly from there on! The guys were just great with her much more patient than Gramma was! I would highly recommend Terran Fencing to anyone, they are great, got the complete job done in two days, cleaned up after themselves and made sure that I was happy with the job. There were two places fencing needed to go that was not an easy location, but they figured out a way to enclose the area and it looks grand. VERY PROFESSIONAL COMPANY....Can't praise then enough! Thank you guys read less
- Behr Repair and RemodelingJoe was GREAT! Punctual, conscientious, and also fun to talk to. His work was top notch A+, and his knowledge was obvious and his ability to explain things to me, the least handy person on Earth, was outstanding. I have already recommended him to many people, including my neighbors and family.
- TERRAN FENCE CO & DOG GUARD OF ERIEThey were professional, punctual, and did an overall very nice job. Jason came the evening prior to Walk the fence line with me prior to install to insure he knew exactly what I wanted. I am very pleased with the services provided. Fence looks good, provides privacy and a safe place for my dogs to play read less
- ERIE FENCE INCIt is a beautiful, vinyl, and very expensive fence. They did a beautiful job so I give them a high recommendation. They are an Erie company but their price was better than the major stores and the quality of fence was better. They were very responsive and were here when we called them. I will use them again in the future read less
Fencing Contractors in Erie
- Business Description:We offer high quality professional craftsmanship done by a father and son who have followed the same path of doing the job right and treating the customers like " You " deserve to be treated. We hear all the time of customers who have been mislead by people who think they can do the job and end up calling us. We are the professionals you seek and deserve and we guarantee your satisfaction. You can contact us personally any time of day. Tim Jr @ email@example.com 814-795-9991. read lessRecent Review:Responsible, reliable, respectful, reasonable and right the first time. Exhibits old fashioned pride of workmanship.John D.
- Business Description:COUNTRY LANDSCAPE INC is a small town business with big city ideas, being a 4 truck operation. With up to date equipment , we can handle all of the hardest jobs . We work with you on the design - put it on paper sign a contract and get you on the schedule and weather depending -go to work to make the design a reality The vast array of work we do vary , from new home landscape design to theme designs - water fall & water features -big rock boulder walls & accents - grade changes - var.. read lessRecent Review:Would not use anyone but Country Landscape. Their work is impeccable. The whole crew, especially the owners, are extremely professional and personable.Les F.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:self owned and operated,free estimates,cash/checks acceptedRecent Review:Kevin was a pleasure to work with. He showed professionalism in the quality of his work and interactions with his customers. I love the bathroom, which adjoins my bedroom. I chose the materials and colors that I like and am happy with the result. I like the framewell glass shower door that he installed. I bought most of the supplies. He gutted the whole bathroom and replaced everything. I still admire the tiles that he installed on the walls (floor to ceiling) and floors-- the precision.,cleanliness, and design. He installed everything and although he worked alone, he finished the job on schedule. Watching him, I wondered how he was able to carry those heavy pieces all by himself, Kevin explained what he was doing and what would be the next steps, He answered questions respectfully. He is quiet and focuses on his work. He showed up on time for appointments and work schedule, gave me some flexible time when I needed it. He was busy and I had to wait for several weeks after signing the contract. He seems to be in high demand among people who know about him and his work. He is very meticulous and thorough and maintained his working place clean and tidy. No damages anywhere in my house, although he had to travel back and forth from downstairs where his big supplies where and to the upper floor, walk through the bedroom and to the bathroom in progress. I was afraid that I could not be able to use my bedroom for three weeks. He said, "no worries. I make a trail from the bathroom to downstairs." And that was what exactly happened. The trail was clean and even covered by a floor protector. No hidden cost; everything was transparent. I highly recommend Kevin for his professionalism and honesty and quality of his work and would hire him again. My only concern for my situation would be the amount of deposit that I had to put down to hold my place in his schedule, 2-3 months out. But if you have that kind of money to deposit and also wait, the result is worth it. It was worth to me for this extensive bath remodel project read lessDawna M.
- Business Description:WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1974. WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR LANDSCAPING NEEDS.Recent Review:We were completely new to these multi-projects, but the experience was really great! Mr. Joe Stubenhofer came soon after our initial inquiry, and we walked him through our main dilemmas of an unsafe walkway & the backyard being too wet & bumpy for mowing. We found his laid- back personality yet his obvious knowledge to be a perfect fit for us! We wanted terracing for our walk & a small flower garden, other than that, Joe had free rein to make initial plans...and we were absolutely delighted with the design! While reviewing his design he sparked my interest & a couple visits to his nursery choice (Johnstons on Wales Rd) took place along with floral changes. Also based on our concerns, Joe suggested shifting our patio idea over & once things were spray painted out on the ground, we found his spot to be far better (By the way, his crew was awesome and walked us through width changes for the new path & patio.) With every question we had, Joe's team had answers, and we would TOTALLY hire them again!! They were knowledgeable with our questions, hard working, easy to get along with, listened to our concerns, & guided our changes. They added safety and a charm to our house that we didn't know it could have, and the drainage in the back is much improved & newly planted grass is growing! Hats off to you all!! (p.s.--It will look worse before it looks better. lol We were able to see paver color options with staff at our local Aftons prior to ordering. Keeping our project with local companies was important to us!) Have had wonderful compliments since completion, & we absolutely love it! ** B on rates (we wanted to use local, so really didn't look around...had an idea of potential costs with what a friend had done elsewhere) & responsiveness ( due to email stuff, calls were an A ) read lessMike & Terri W.
- Business Description:i have been in buisness since july of 1989,i became successful right away because i run my buisness with integrity.i am one of the only contractors i know who takes no money down unless the job is large,i will for commitment purposes.i specialize in all types of fenceing and will match competitor prices.guarenteeing my work for life.if i ever get a bad review it would be a customers neighbor because the don,t want a fence up read lessRecent Review:Keystone Fence is a professional and reliable company. Did a beautiful job on our fence that was exactly what we requested. Also did it for $1,000 less than the other estimate I received. I highly recommend this company read lessEd M.
- Business Description:Dog Guard of Greater Pittsburgh is a PA premier pet fence company. Our integrity, professionalism and attention to detail set us apart from the rest! Our fences are "Out of Sight", but our prices aren't!!Recent Review:It was the second fence they make for me. They were fantastic to work with and they would be the only I would use.Chrissy C.
- Business Description:We are a Handyman service. I am a owner that works on every job. We offer free estimates.Recent Review:I'd rather be told that a workers is not interested in a job than string me asking without ever following through. That's time wasted, to me.Lisa L.
- Business Description:General all around residential & commercial repair services. Odd jobs that may require a helping hand. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry, interior-exterior painting, power washing, flooring, storm & entry door installation, dead bolt lock installation and many more along these lines. Pennsylvania Contractors No. PA014920 read lessRecent Review:Bert is 100% professional, excellent workScott M.
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom, kitchen remodeling, decks, fencing of all types, windows, doors, and siding. We are friendly, affordable and do great quality work. We have done contracting for the past 15 years for other contracting companys who didnt share our values. So we started up our own. We are sole proprietary company. We look forward to doing buisness with you and joining our family read lessRecent Review:Great job. Friendly and completed in z timely mannerJayne C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- North East
- Lake City
- Union City
- Findley Lake
- East Springfield
- Cambridge Springs
- West Springfield
fence companies in Erie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- B Davis Enterprises LLC459 E 17th St
- B&C Services10 Quarry rd.
STEWARTSVILLE, New Jersey
- Behr Repair and Remodeling65 E Main St #9
North East, Pennsylvania
- Bert's Handyman Service3015 Feasler St
- BOSS Landscaping Snowplowing Construction & Paint1522 E 12th St
- Bradrew Custom Woodworks11804 West Lake Rd.
East Springfield, Pennsylvania
- B Davis Enterprises LLC
- Father & Son Remodeling1460 W 21st
- Father & Son Remodeling
- INVISIBLE FENCING CO OF ERIE8983 NEUBURGER RD
- INVISIBLE FENCING CO OF ERIE
- Lake Erie Building and Remodeling5785 Lunger Road
- Lake Erie Building and Remodeling
- SESLER INC GENERAL CONTRACTORS107 E 10TH ST
- Signet Construction Inc.705 N West St
- South Shore Party Rental100 Industrial Drive
- Steve Volman Contracting658 Washington St
- STUBENHOFER LANDSCAPING10214 WALES RD
- SESLER INC GENERAL CONTRACTORS
- Vollbrecht Home Maintenance3204 W 25th St
- Vollbrecht Home Maintenance