Phoenix Fox home remodeling

Founded 2005 •

We specialize in bathroom, kitchen remodeling, decks, fencing of all types, windows, doors, and siding. We are friendly, affordable and do great quality work. We have done contracting for the past 15 years for other contracting companys who didnt share our values. So we started up our own. We are sole proprietary company. We look forward to doing buisness with you and joining our family....

DBC Remodeling and Construction, LLC

DBC Remodeling and Construction, LLC

Designers and installers of the highest quality and the lowest maintenance sunrooms available. We love helping people create their favorite room in the house! Betterliving Sunrooms has been in business since 1946.

08/02/2020

Great job. Friendly and completed in z timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace deck

CATEGORY dog fence

02/27/2020

Went well, came as scheduled, did the work requested, & took care of unexpected repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Remodeling

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,remodeling

01/27/2020

Excellent!! Very timely, professional, excellent in their service, and good workmanship. Explain everything in the process and very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel on apartment building

CATEGORY remodeling

01/18/2020

I am very pleased with their work. Very easy to work with and good communication. Most reasonable in pricing out of the whole area for what I needed. I truly appreciate what they did for me. It was a challenging project! I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wheel chair access ramp to shop, gutter replacement and general handy help.

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,handyman service

01/18/2020

John is an excellent carpenter. He did three jobs for me all at a very fair price. He ensured the site was cleaned up nicely and was very professional. I will definitely hire him again for my next project and have already recommended him to others. He is honest and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof, fence repair

CATEGORY contractors,fencing,handyman service,remodeling

general handyman services, remodeling homes, bathtub refinishing/liners, closets, countertops, marble & granite

Check, PayPal