BOSS Landscaping Snowplowing Construction & Paint

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2010

BOSS Landscaping, Snowplowing, Construction & Painting services is a locally and family owned company. We have been in business since 2001. Our professional staff offers a full range of landscaping and snowplowing services including landscape design, weekly mowing, bed maintenance, edging, mulching, retaining walls, block patios, lawn installation and renovation, drainage, commercial and residential snowplowing, salting and snow removal. We also offer a range wide range of commercial and residential construction and painting services, including remodeling and additions, interior and exterior painting, aluminum and vinyl siding and refinishing, siding and roofing, window and door replacement, glass block windows, kitchen and bath remodeling, decks and much more. Fair pricing combined with unmatched quality are a guarantee at BOSS Landscaping, Snowplowing, Construction & Painting....

DBC Remodeling and Construction, LLC

DBC Remodeling helps clients remodel their houses into homes where they love to live. Operating in Erie, PA and northwest Pennsylvania since 2007, we are a residential remodeling contractor specializing in sunroom additions, kitchen and bath remodels, decks, awnings, and basement finishing.

Berry Painting & Home Improvement

Shifting to exterior projects--Although we are following all the CDC guidelines, we have found that some clients might be uneasy with us being inside their homes. To weather this storm, we are moving more of our focus to our exterior projects including pressure washing and painting services. Here at Berry Painting & Home Improvement , we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in exterior painting, interior painting, drywall repair, and much more. We offer no money down and look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today 7165783475

Offers by Berry Painting & Home Improvement on Angi
Montes Landscaping

To start off we offer from routine mowing, Fall and spring clean up, mulch/bed maintenance, landscape design and installation, hedge management, patio and Paver installations, retaining walls, leaf removal, new lawns and lawn repairs, detaching along with aeration and reseeding, gutter cleaning, drainages, lawn programs and more to offer. Where quality and value means something. We are locally owned and operated company that values honest and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer variety of landscaping services that are customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitive price, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. At Montes landscaping, We are committed to your lawn and landscapes appearance. With many years of knowledge and experience, our family owned business has proudly serviced the Erie are and surroundings.

05/08/2017

They did a good job with the leaf removal and snow plowing.

Description of Work
Fall leaf cleanup + winter plowing

Category leaf removal,snow removal

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate it!

06/05/2016

They were always on time, professional and everything looks good. Julie handles the scheduling if I (we) need anything extra done. In fact I plan on calling Julie to set up a quote for some other work on both houses and also to let them know I wrote a review.

Description of Work
I have been using Boss for weekly yard work for several years now and the guys doing it are good, their work is excellent. I recommended them to a good friend for a large mulch job that involved cutting back areas, bringing the mulch onsite and laying it. They did not disappoint, looked good and received a lot of compliments from neighbors. They also trimmed a large section of aborvities (?) that were 10 feet tall and that looked really good when they were done. This was several years ago so I don't remember the price but it was definitely in line. The cost for my yard work is $27 a week and spring clean (did a great job) $100.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

I am just now seeing this review. Haven't been on here in quite sometime. Thank you so much for the awesome review. We really appreciate your business!

11/28/2015

I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They are always there as expected and always do an excellent job - I can honestly say they are always very courteous and we have never been disappointed. The prices are very reasonable and the staff is always very helpful. My parents love them. As we are out of town, it is good to know that we can depend on them to do a great job every time. We also...

Description of Work
We have been using BOSS for the past 2 years for lawn services and snow plowing for my parents. They do spring clean up, mow the lawn once/week, and do fall clean up and leaf removal. In the winter, they plow whenever there is 2 or more inches of snow - they do the driveway and the walks.

Category lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal,house painters

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate it!

11/23/2015

Overall very pleased with the services and outcome. As an added service, would suggest stopping by to check on progress of new grass.

Description of Work
Took up old lawn-front and back (city lot), tilled, graded, rolled, planted new grass, planted gardens, replaced grass on side of house with rocks/gravel and shrubs, re-layed patio blocks.

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel

07/25/2015

The crew showed up bright and early in the morning and discussed the project with me before starting. They were polite, friendly and respectful and seemed to have a good grasp of the job. Before long the fence/gate were down and the skid was maneuvering into the yard. They worked hard and diligently and I actually felt sorry for them because they were really getting chewed up and beaten up by thos...

Description of Work
In preparation to have a privacy fence installed, I needed about 50 feet of really old, gnarly, overgrown, horrendously jaggy Korean barberry hedge removed. The yard is on a slope and the irregular property boundary narrows to a sharp point so it was pretty tight quarters to work in a particular area. There was also an old, rusty wire fence and iron support poles intermixed with the hedge. Plus, the entrance to my property is completely fenced in with a picket fence/gate that needed to be taken down to get the skid in the yard and maneuvering around the deck, garage and driveway was also a tight fit.

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service