An Iraq and Afghanistan Veteran owned and operated business that completes jobs with the same level of commitment as any mission in the armed services. We strive to complete jobs that others say can't be done! Super Service Award winner for 5 straight years 2012-2016! Fully bonded and insured. Full scale Tree Service with lot clearing equipment; Crane/Bucket trucks, skidsteer with forestry mulcher. Portable sawmill and kiln. Excavation equipment (Excavators, Skid Steer, dozer,rollers, and trucking fleet). All phases of excavation; ponds, foundation/french drains,lawn re-grading, and drainage solutions. All phases of Commercial and residential construction start to finish; log home construction, roofing, additions, general remodeling. PA HIC #080463. Discounts: Senior Citizen, Veteran, Military, EMS, Police, Fire. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (814) 969-8215...

DBC Remodeling and Construction, LLC

DBC Remodeling helps clients remodel their houses into homes where they love to live. Operating in Erie, PA and northwest Pennsylvania since 2007, we are a residential remodeling contractor specializing in sunroom additions, kitchen and bath remodels, decks, awnings, and basement finishing.

Berry Painting & Home Improvement

Shifting to exterior projects--Although we are following all the CDC guidelines, we have found that some clients might be uneasy with us being inside their homes. To weather this storm, we are moving more of our focus to our exterior projects including pressure washing and painting services. Here at Berry Painting & Home Improvement , we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in exterior painting, interior painting, drywall repair, and much more. We offer no money down and look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today 7165783475

Offers by Berry Painting & Home Improvement on Angi
Gard Enterprises Property Maintenance

05/19/2019

I called him three times for estimates and he said he would send one to me. I am still waiting

Description of Work
Railings installed

Category remodeling,tree service

Hi, [Member Name Removed]. The estimate was emailed to your sister at the email address provided to us well over a week ago. Regards, Brent Davis

02/09/2019

He didn’t seem interested in coming out t give an estimate because of weather conditions

Description of Work
Take out sky light repair roof

Category roofing,tree service,skylights

Ms [Member Name Removed], As I mentioned on he phone. With snow on the roof, we can not see, identify, or repair anything on a roof during the winter months with snow and cold temperatures. Opening a roof issue during these conditions will create a greater issue. As a service professional, I refuse to take actions which will leave a customer worse off than the initial issue. As I stated on the pho...

09/14/2018

Mr Davis always responded to me but never showed up to give me a quote. Kept telling me he would come over to give me an estimate, he never did. That's ok, another contractor took my money.

Description of Work
Roof and siding

Category roofing,siding

06/22/2017

From start to finish, Brent, Mike, and their team did a very professional job. The price was a little on the high side compared to the other bids I got but I don't mind paying extra for quality. Any joker with a truck can put on siding, but the guys that hung this siding were all about attention to detail. You know they are confident in their product because they gave a six year warranty on the in...

Description of Work
Vinyl siding for a small house.

Category siding

Thanks, [Member Name Removed].

11/08/2016

Went quickly and they did an excellent job. They were trustworthy, helpful and dependable. They did the worked independently in our absence. completed everything and did some extra things as well. They worked neatly and took care of surrounding areas as they worked. Very nice group of guys with a great attitude and work ethic. Hire them, you won't regret it!

Description of Work
Roof replaced, chimney repointing and acid washed, repointing in basement, some power washing and door frame repairs.

Category concrete repair,roofing,chimney repair,pressure washing,doors

Tree service-removal, crane/bucket truck service, stone/gravel. Brick/stone paver patios/walkways. Excavation, drainage installation. Concrete sidewalks/driveways, patios. New construction, additions, log homes. Remodeling. Chimney repair. Masonry, Footer/foundation installation, Kitchens/baths, demolition, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, Windows, Siding.