The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Get matched with top exterior painters in Vernonia, OR
There are 84 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Vernonia
- A Cut Above ExteriorsThe job they did on our siding and paint was great! Very professional and thorough. They set the expectations and followed through. They also kept the job site clean. Sam, Andrey and Vlad were a pleasure to work with. I'd highly recommend them!
- A Cut Above ExteriorsA Cut Above Exteriors does phenomenal work! They removed cedar shingles on my home and replaced them with Hardie planks. I am thrilled with how it turned out! The entire team at A Cut Above Exteriors has been delightful to work with every step of the way. They clearly care about the quality of their work and do top notch work! With Josh developing the plan and Randy overseeing the project, we were in good hands! They are incredibly knowledgeable, responsive and easy to work with! Juan and Martine did an amazing job with the siding installation, working meticulously on every detail every day until the job was done. They then painted the house, and Vlad and his team were the best I have ever worked with! Sergy replaced a number of screens and they look fantastic! Every member of the team at A Cut Above Exteriors exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t recommend them more highly
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.I remember always seeing the Cutting Edge Contracting ads in TheHomeMag. Their magazine & vehicle branding is hard to miss…which invokes words like unique, bold, proud, confident, and experienced. So when the time came to remodel our home this year, we reached out to Cutting Edge. We soon learned that they were all those words and MUCH more. Our 1998 Washougal home was showing its age, and from Dec’ 2020 to May 2021, Cutting Edge breathed incredible new life into it. It’s not a stretch to say they created a total transformation. They were involved in complete siding & plank replacement, stone/masonry throughout the home, roof replacement, and exterior paint. Here’s what we love about Cutting Edge: 1) They know their stuff. They are total professionals with quality materials, quality workers, and quality craftsmanship. This is super important and it should go without saying, but for us this was our only home and it was important for us to invite a company to work on it that would take great care of it. 2) They know their customers. This is the biggest project we’ve ever undertaken. There were so many moving parts to it, so many timelines, and SO many people involved…we were so grateful that we were made to feel important throughout the entire process. They were patient with every single question, comment or thought that we had, and they asked plenty of their own and shared their expert opinion in order to make sure what we wanted came to life. They explained their processes so you know the “why” behind what they do. They don’t just care about something looking right cosmetically, it also has to be right functionally and for the long haul. In a time when a pandemic led to more families choosing to stay put and put renovate, which in turn leads to multiple projects going at the same time, or material shortages, we always felt like we mattered and weren’t forgotten. Phone calls and text messages were always promptly returned. We didn’t have to wait hours or days, and that brought so much peace of mind. 3) They are just good people. Period. And we can say this confidently because Cutting Edge only had their hands on the exterior of the home. We had a whole set of other people doing the interior, and sometimes you get an occasional worker that doesn’t seem to care, or makes mistakes, or isn’t passionate about what they do. Not the case with Cutting Edge. Every single human being on their crew brought their best every single day. That was so refreshing to us. We are tremendously grateful for Cutting Edge!
- A Cut Above ExteriorsI started by calling ACA for an estimate on replacing my siding on the house. I spoke with Erica on the phone to schedule a time for a quote. Erica was very professional and polite. Erica followed up on everything to make sure that I was being taken care. Erica is very friendly on the phone and puts you at ease, she helps you to feel comfortable and by the end of my call I knew I had called the right company. Erica put me in contact with Josh who came out to give me the quote. Josh is super knowledgeable and offered me a lot of different options to choose from. Josh was always on time for his appointments with me and very friendly. When I decided to accept the quote I was assigned Randy as the project manager. I cant say enough about Randy! he made sure that my job stayed on time and kept up to date on everything that was going on. Randy was very helpful when we found out that we needed to replace a few things under the old siding and he made sure that they were completed 100% for me. Randy followed through on everything for our job, He was always on time and was very professional and friendly. The 2 gentleman who did the work for me here were the best I have seen. Anatolly and Dmitriy are awesome!! they were so professional and friendly everyday they were here working. They both worked very hard to protect all of the flowers and bushes around the house trying to ensure there was not damage done to them. The work they did here was stellar!! my house looks great!! I have had so many compliments on the work they did here at the house that I have given out ACA number to several of my neighbors. They always made sure that everything was cleaned up and safe at the end of the day. Both of them worked very hard and were always on time everyday. I truly appreciate all of their hard work!! When the job was completed Randy came back and we did a final walk through on the job, Randy wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything and that there wasn't anything I wanted to have changed or repaired. I told Randy it was perfect and let him know just how happy I was with all of them starting with Erica, Josh, Randy, Anatolly and Dmitriy. I would strongly and highly recommended A Cut Above Exterior to anyone. Thank you to everyone. John
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Amadou and his crew are BEYOND. His quote was a third (!) of the price of a competitor, and they did a fantastic job, and super quick. They worked weekends and holidays to get it done. It looks impeccable.
- Muir PaintingWe decided early in the spring that we were going to go forward with exterior painting of our home. I found Muir Painting on Angi's list and Dan came by to give us a quote pretty quickly. We had 2 other companies come by to look at the project. One *never* came back with a quote. The other expressed interest in our window replacement project as well, but when we turned that down, they lost interest too. We learned that we should hold off on painting until we got our windows replaced. That whole project took until early September to get completed. We let Dan know in July/August that we wanted to use his services, and he just asked that we keep him appraised of our window project timeline. When the windows were completed, Dan kicked things into high gear, got our house pressure washed, got our custom-color paint ordered and started on the painting a few days later. They had about 7+ painters here, taping, scraping, caulking and painting and finished up in about 2-3 days. They were very professional and did an amazing job. We had our house painted about 11 years ago by "college painters" who ended up getting paint on our roof shingles and had a lot of fixing to do at the end of the job. With Muir Painting, there was almost none needed. We're super happy with our choice of going with Dan and his team
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.We're selling a beautiful home in a historic neighborhood, and our real estate agent suggested we make some repairs and improvements to increase the sale value. I solicited bids from 5 contractors, and Amadou from Lo's Contracting stood out as the right choice from our first meeting. He was friendly and punctual, and worked with us to understand our goals (return on investment during a home sale) and put together a detailed and organized scope of work. The job included a light kitchen remodel (painted cabinets, granite counter top, new fixtures and appliances), light bathroom remodel, interior paint and touch up, exterior siding repairs and touch up, and about a million other little details. His prices were competitive against scrappier, disorganized contractors, and the work started the same week we signed. His crew did a great job, the communication was solid, and he resolved the one problem we had (a bulge in a new marmoleum floor) quickly and without question. I truly can't recommend Amadou and Lo's contracting enough
- IM PaintingTony and the IM Construction team were great from start to finish. They gave a competitive bid and were patient while another home project we had going on was completed. Once it was time to paint, the crew came in, discussed the plan to make sure we were on the same page, and painted our two-story house in a single day. The painting crew was very courteous while they were here. There were some last-minute changes that we wanted and they accommodated. All in all, a great experience
- R3J Residential ServicesFabulous!!! Ron was very professional, reliable with communication, stayed within our budget and created exactly what we hoped for. I really appreciated that there was no upselling pressure at any point. Misc projects along with the bathroom remodel were all done as expected and on time. We will definitely use R3J again. Trustworthy contractor that isn’t out to just speed through the job
- Muir PaintingI'd like to give them muir painting a 5 star rating. He and his crew did a very professional job and paid particular attention to the smallest detail at a reasonable price. We are very happy. I will definitely use them again if needed and refer them to others.
House Painters in Vernonia
- Business Description:Sunshine Painting when quality matter! We are in painting business for over 20 years. Exterior, Interior, Deck, Patio, Fence, Dry rot, Doors and Windows replacement No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after hours service. License numbers: Oregon: CCB 199959; Washington: CCCBPW sunshpi97502. May contact through e-mail, prefer phone call. Lead Base Paint Training CertifieRecent Review:The company is wonderful. I used them some 20 years earlier, and wouldn't dream of using another company now. This time, as before, they were professional, courteous, extrememely hard-working, and terrifically efficient. They were easy to contact, and answered all my questions immediately. The job is beautifully done. Samantha, the owner, and Ben (the lead person on dry rot repair prior to painting) were absolutely great. Submitted by Roger Porter (firstname.lastname@example.org) Summer, 2021Roger P.
- Business Description:With more than 10 years in the trade we offer our clients outstanding interior and exterior finishes. We are here to provide all of your painting needs whether residential or commercial. Bright Creations Painting is here to service youRecent Review:Bright Creations was recommended by a neighbor who had ceiling work done in their house. Edguardo and his crew arrived on time each day. They prepared the area securely for the messy job ahead. BC tore the old ceilings out down to the studs, insulated, put up sheetrock, taped, muddled, primed, and painted two coats. Then they cleaned up and repeated the process for the other three rooms. The work they did was beautiful, clean up was impeccable, and the overall job rates a 5 star review. Their work was so good we had them do some work to our church. Edguardo was a gem to work with. Book them early, they are in demandPhilip N.
- Business Description:IM Construction is a family business dedicated to interior and exterior painting proudly serving the Portland Metropolitan area. We are dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service and quality job performance at a reasonable price. We offer the following commercial and residential painting services: Interior and Exterior Painting, Color Consultation, Drywall Repairs, Power/Pressure Washing and Re-Paint, Refinishing & Remodeling Cabinets, Wallpa..Recent Review:Tony and the IM Construction team were great from start to finish. They gave a competitive bid and were patient while another home project we had going on was completed. Once it was time to paint, the crew came in, discussed the plan to make sure we were on the same page, and painted our two-story house in a single day. The painting crew was very courteous while they were here. There were some last-minute changes that we wanted and they accommodated. All in all, a great experience.Trischa W.
- Business Description:Whether it's your home or a multifamily apartment complex, All Around Curb Appeal is the choice for all your exterior and interior home needs! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Great, did the work in the time line stated. Friendly and the job was during extreme weather...amazing work! Neighbors asked for their number. John is the best.Candy S.
- Business Description:Chameleons Paint LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:Excellent all around. Could not be happier. Very professional painting done at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend.Jayne C.
- Business Description:Shades of Rose Painting, based in Hillsboro and owned by Rick and Rose, specializes in Lead Abatement and Removal. Operates with 20 employees trained in working with lead base paint. We are licensed, bonded, insured, do not use sub contractors and, lead Certified in Oregon and Washington. Tyler Klumpp is the VP of operations and runs all daily operations, daily hands on painting and carpentry work, provides estimates, color consultations, and educates homeowners on lead safe practices. Please..Recent Review:The professionalism, respect and workmanship was exceptional throughout the project. Beautiful restoration to the original door and siding of my 1940's home. Their expertise and attention to every detail in older PDX homes is unique and so greatly appreciatedNancy N.
- Business Description:Lewis and Clark Painting is locally owned and operated out of the Vancouver, WA area. Please contact us directly to schedule an appointment or a free estimate. I've been in the industry for over 9 years and I understand what it takes to get the job done right. We want to make your neighbors jealous with the new look of your beautiful home! We provide services for both Commercial and Residential properties and we guarantee your satisfaction. Please call or click for a free estimate today!Recent Review:Lewis and Clark painting has done an excellent job on my personal property and my rentals . They are polite, responsible, and work on a timely manner. There is pride with their work which I find important to achieve the results that I was looking for. The company has good knowledge of the current up to date color selections. In addition the company’s pricing is competitive and I would recommend themSonia S.
- Business Description:We apply superior coatings on the interior or exterior of architectural structures. We provide handyman services and general maintenance to residential properties. Customer satisfaction is our main goal for any task we do. Our mission is to create a hassle-free experience, providing top notch work and always at a fair price. We want every customer to remember us as there contractor for life!Recent Review:From start to Finnish was exceptionally pleased with they're work. So friendly and so prompt. They painted the exterior in the summer and we hired them again with no second thought! Our dinning room looks bigger and brighter!Neal A.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of professional painting experience, we can help you refresh and brighten your home; we are able to also remodel your home as well. We are a Licensed, Bonded & Insured Business Form of Payment- we take personal & Business checks, money orders, cashiers checks. Credit cards only -Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover .Recent Review:IC Construction was great. Always there early in the morning and did an outstanding job on repairs and painting. Isaias And his crew were professional and answered all our questions before starting. Neighbors are jealous of the new look of our house and impressed with how the garage turned outJason T.
- Business Description:Bruce W Nichols Painting has been painting since 1994-2005 in Florida, 2006 -2021 in are wonderful state Washington. I have 26 years of experience to ensure you get quality workmanship and products for your job description. My company respects your property and time. I start a job I finish the job before moving on to my next job. I have learned quality products and experience ensure that the job is done right. Working clean is not always easy, my company will do it's best to keep your propert..Recent Review:Mr. Nichols provided a wonderful, full service experience. He clearly explained everything, answered all my questions and he was on time. His work was beautiful and very complete. He provided minor repairs so we didn't have to stop the job to find someone do carpentry. I heartily recommend this businessKaylor V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
If you’re tired of seeing faded, chipping paint on your house every time you pull into the driveway, it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior. Follow these steps to prepare your home for a flawless exterior paint job.
Find exterior painters in
- Saint Helens
- Gales Creek
- Columbia City
- North Plains
- Forest Grove
- La Center
exterior painters in Vernonia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Critical Eye Painting LLC4026 N Missouri Ave
- A Critical Eye Painting LLC - Beaverton4956 Southwest Watson Avenue
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A R Weber IncPO Box 402
- A ROOF ABOVE3201 NE 135TH AVE 3201 NE 135th Ave
- A Washington A Oregon Painters13023 NE HWY 99 Suite 7
- A-Able Sandblasting & Painting15690 SE Highway 212
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- AARON RAMIREZ2414 N FREMONT ST
- Abarca Construction27426 SW Copper Creek Loop
- ABC INC. ABC LAND AND PAINT8533 SE Foster St
- ABF Painting LLC1459 Audrey Way
- ABSOLUTE PAINTING & POWER WASHING3631 NE John Olsen Ave
- Accurate Window & Door Inc3347 N Lombard St
- Ace Brothers Painting6582 SW 192nd Ave
- Adams General Construction410 NE 3rd St
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- Advanced Copko Sheet Metal And Gutter Systems Inc.12990 S E King Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Aguilas R. E. Painting7922 St Charles St NE
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All Around Curb Appeal85658 US-101
- ALL PHASE PAINTING6311 SW SOUTHVIEW ST
- All Phase Residential Construction2020 SE Centurion Way
- All Pro Construction LLC7108 NE 133rd Ave
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- American Gutter Service Inc2091 S 1st St
Saint Helens, Oregon
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- Anmar Construction LLC2320 NE Sheridan Dr.
- Anytime LLC4839 SE 136 Ave.
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- Aristeia Company32830 Tide Creek Rd
Deer Island, Oregon
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- ARMANDO VEGA CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1953
- Armored Restoration, LLC730 8th St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Arrow Striping And Painting11053 SE Division St
- ARS, Inc2700 NE Andresen Rd STE F1
- Art First Colors For ArchitecturePO Box 14644
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- Artisan Painting And Remodeling8010 SE Otty St Building B
- Aspen Home Painting4655 SW 142nd Ave Apt.185
- At Your Door RV Service10002 North Oswego Avenue
- Aware Construction Inc11775 SW Crater Loop
- Aylwin Construction 3144 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy
- A Critical Eye Painting LLC
- B-Line Painters210 S 9th Ave
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- BARTON PAINTING1508 N Los Robles Ave
- BEETS AUTO BODY518 SE 76TH AVE
- Belland Realty Group at John L. Scott Real Estate1205 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- Bestline Painting Inc29200 SE Judd Rd.
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Bishop and Son Inc.17698 SE Amity Vineyards Rd
- Black Rhino Construction3106 NE 65th Ave. #A
- Blanchard Remodeling, LLC2043 NE Ridgewood Dr
- Blue Star Construction Services2229 ne burnside rd. #91
- Blueline ConstructionPO Box 220199
- Bluenote Painting412 Beavercreek Rd Ste 612
Oregon City, Oregon
- Boles Brothers Inc.28300 NE Mountain Top Rd
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Bridge City ContractingP.O. Box 158
- Bright Creations Painting LLCPo Box 929
- Bruce W. Nichols PaintingPO Box 1254
- Brush Painting LLC5825 SW Alger Ave
- Bull Mountain Roofing12560 SW 70th Ave
- Bulldog Designs1090 N 26th Terrace
- Bullpen Painting and Construction4853 SE Davis Rd
- BUTLER CONSTRUCTION SERVICES118 SW 2ND AVENUE
- B-Line Painters
- C & S Residential Painting2640 Evergreen Ct NE
- C&R Construction23117 NE 152nd Ave
Battle Ground, Washington
- C's Home Remodel & Repair14213 SE 15th Cir
- CANDIDO PAINTING INC31225 NW HILLCREST ST
North Plains, Oregon
- CanDo Painting2710 SE Courtney Rd # 2
- Carolyn Jenkins Painting34324 Berg Rd
- CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION801 E Main St
- Cascade Painting Enterprises IncPO Box 5716
- CBGC Construction llc.1500 2nd Ave SE
- CDM CONSTRUCTION LLC13235 SW 76TH AVE
- CEDAR RIDGE HOMES1905 SW 257TH AVE
- Chameleons Paint7509 NE Fourth Plain Blvd Office inside :Jessi Styles Hair Salon
- Chandler Building Co13930 SW Rawhide Ct
- Charlie's Painting LLC387 NW 183rd Ave
- ChoiceNW Construction12195 SW Wildwood
- Chore Masters33932 Slavens Rd
- Cityscape Renovation & Restoration LLC7325 N Fowler Ave
- CJ Hurley Century Arts3247 NE Glisan St
- CK Hoffman Design9202 NW Benson Ct
- CLARK COUNTY PAINTING INCPO BOX 820319
- Class Act Powder Inc9256 SE 67 Ave
- CLASSIC PAINTING16223 S.W. 146 AVE
- Clean Edge Painting4930 SW Moss St
- CLINTON PHILLIPS PAINTING13415 SW 110TH AVE
- CM & Sons RoofingPO Box 188
Forest Grove, Oregon
- College Pro Painters1403 S Grand Blvd. Suite 101N
- C & S Residential Painting