G's Concrete Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2006

G's Concrete prides itself on a hard days work which includes Honesty, Professionalism, Quick Responses, and Never Being Late. Bringing over 19 years of industry experience to each job, we are confident we can make each customer happy. We have 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.

2022 Super Service Award

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

pic1pic 2pic 3

concrete repair (304)concrete driveways (102)Patios (33)stamped concrete (24)drain pipe installation (10)driveway pavers (2)stone & gravel (2)Nurseries (1)masonry (1)

12/09/2022

Christina W.

I am an elderly widow and concerned I could easily taken when I needed to replace my crumbling driveway and sidewalk, so I asked my pastor for a good concrete company. He has construction friends who told him about G's Concrete. After putting the job out for bid, G Concrete came back with the best price, so I hired them and I'm so glad I did. They were on time, professional, efficient, listened well, were always pleasant and cleaned up after themselves. I'd recommend them to my family, because I'm confident they'd be as satisfied as I am.

Description of Work
Removed old driveway and sidewalk, framed in and poured new, wider driveway and sidewalk.

10/13/2022

Patrick H.

G and his Crew were highly professional, highly communicative, and very experienced. The estimate process and project prep, lead by G, was very informative and collaborative. Since they are so experienced and skilled, they had the best recommendations for our vision of the best outcome. So it was a success from the start. Demo was very quick, and the framing and pour were flawless. They installed a drainage pipe and dug dry well off the side of the patio slab as well. The project was done in just a few days, and they left the site very clean. We are very happy with the result, we love our new patio, and would HIGHLY recommend G's Concrete to anyone with a residential OR commercial concrete project. They are the tops! pH

Description of Work
Backyard patio slab demo, framing and re-pour, drainage and dry well installation

Category concrete repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/30/2022

03/28/2022

Gregory K.

Working with G was a great experience! G's Concrete was easy to work with and delivered exceptional quality. The work was scheduled and completed quicker than we expected. The crew was friendly, and I would hire them again in an instant.

Description of Work
New concrete patio

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

03/18/2022

Michele T.

Excellent results. This is our second project with G's Concrete. We highly recommend them for quality and value.

Description of Work
Remove old patio and install new patio.

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

Review for G's Concrete Inc - Po Box 1276, Clackamas, OR - 39664230

[Member Name Removed] & [Member Name Removed] Thank you so very much God blesses you always

01/13/2022

Greg C.

I am very pleased with the work that was done! There were some bumps in the road getting the work scheduled but every contractor I spoke with had the same issues. I am glad I held out to have G do this work and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get concrete work done.

Description of Work
Had a 300 square foot patio laid with landscaping drain installed along with a 40 foot walkway in the back yard

Category concrete repair, drain pipe, patios

Work Completed On 01/13/2022

[Member Name Removed] Thank you very much God blesses you Gerardo 'G'

09/27/2021

Felicity S. S.

We hired G to replace our asphalt driveway with a concrete one. The work was done expertly and quickly, even when unexpected problems cropped up (unannounced street paving by the City during the project.) G is very detail-oriented: he planned the drainage for our new driveway so well that it's currently shrugging off a deluge, and he incorporated those drainage elements into the design of the driveway so it looks elegant. I didn't even know driveways could look elegant! The team, led by G's brother Diego, also replaced some buckled asphalt in the connecting area of the shoulder so the approach is smooth and will also drain well. They took a great deal of care not to damage anything while removing the old driveway, and even installed a piece of cedar to protect our deck planking where it abuts the driveway! The new driveway looks wonderful, and went in amazingly fast and smoothly. G gave us a great price and went above and beyond the quote to make sure our driveway is perfect. We would definitely go to him again for any concrete project, and recommend him to all our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt driveway with concrete driveway

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

[Member Name Removed] Thank you very much. God blesses you always Gerardo 'G'

09/24/2021

Kim J.

G and his team are very hard workers and do an excellent job. This is the 4th time I've hired him to do concrete work. First job was an RV pad 30'x 14'. Second job was very nicely done color stamped sidewalk in front of the house. Liked that so much we had him come back and do another patio in the back yard. This time we had him tear out old Asphalt and put in a new concrete double car driveway. Super nicely done and he is very reasonably priced. The team cleaned up the area when completed. 5 star work for sure, would recommend him to anyone looking for a great deal for cement work and getting it done right the first time. Kim and Jackie

Description of Work
G's team removed the existing Asphalt driveway and poured a brand new concrete double car drive way.

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Review for G's Concrete Inc - Po Box 1276, Clackamas, OR - 39486494

[Member Name Removed] Thank you very much God blesses you always Gerardo 'G'

09/02/2021

Emma L.

"BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!" --- that's all I could say when I saw the end result! Totally professional job from start to finish. These people were hard working and knew what they were doing. Double driveway was widened, as were the walkways. Vast improvement over what existed before! Will definitely be calling them for future jobs!

Description of Work
Tear out old, broken concrete double-sized driveway and walkways in front of duplex.

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

[Member Name Removed] Thank you so very much for the opportunity that you gave us to service you with your concrete needs, we really appreciate, it was great to worked with you. Sincerely Gerardo Herrera 'G' with G's concrete inc. CCB#191032

08/25/2021

Karl L.

Gerardo was great to work with from start to finish. He provided a detailed job estimate and stuck to the cost. They showed up when they said they would, had good equipment and a crew of at least 4-6 people working each day. The whole job took maybe 3 days and the result looks great. No surprises and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
G's removed and replaced an old concrete driveway and upgraded the existing drain to a trench system.

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

07/13/2021

Michele T.

Gerardo Herrera and his team did an excellent job. We are very pleased with our new driveway and front porch. "G" demonstrated his experience and knowledge as he assessed our project, including the slope and drainage requirements, and he took the time to answer all our questions about the process. Also, G was onsite for the big day, "the pour." I believe it is a measure of quality control, but I also think he just loves the work and takes great pride in it. When we are ready to replace our back patio, we will be calling G's Concrete.

Description of Work
Replace driveway and front porch

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

Review for G's Concrete Inc - Po Box 1276, Clackamas, OR - 39401364

04/19/2021

Kathleen G.

We were extremely happy with the work that was done. The crew was hard-working and did a great job of prepping and pouring the cement. The finished driveway looks beautiful. We would highly recommend Gerardo Herrera (G's Concrete, Inc.) for any cement project.

Description of Work
G's Concrete Inc. replaced my concrete driveway.

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

04/11/2021

Carol M.

Excellent job on the steps and patio! Gerardo informed me of all steps/timeline in advance. Staff was courteous and careful of surrounding gardens and grass when working. I am extremely satisfied and would hire again and/or recommend G's Concrete.

Description of Work
Replace old stone steps with concrete steps & pour new patio

Work Completed On 04/11/2021

04/04/2021

Jeffrey W.

G and his crew did a fabulous job on our new driveway and RV pad. It took a while because of weather (winter) but kept on it until completed. I will definitely call them with the next project.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway and RV Pad

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Review for G's Concrete Inc - Po Box 1276, Clackamas, OR - 39279710

03/27/2021

Lisa F.

We are beyond happy with our new patio. The stamped concrete is beautiful and the colors and staining are spot on. We were a little unsure about what colors to use and G gave some valuable input. We also had a concrete slab poured for a sauna and some architectural blocks poured for a small patio off of sauna and they were completed to the exact specifications. His crew is professional and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Decorative Concrete Patio

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/31/2021

KP D.

Excellent - great crew - amazingly hard working!- G was available & open to questions & had suggestions that helped a great deal. Appreciated his & the crew's assurance that the drains could be fixed and a sleeve installed under the drive for future landscape needs. They kept me informed of what was happening & answered any questions. Had lots of folks come by & admire the finished product.

Description of Work
Removed & replaced driveway - removed & replaced & extended sidewalk size & removed pavers & poured new extended pad. Underground drainage pipes were located & replaced including drain to street outlet. Changed driveway & sidewalks finish from aggregate to light brush & it looks great!

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

10/12/2020

Barry B.

G's Concrete did an excellent job for us. They were prompt in giving us a bid, did the work when they said they would, and were easy to work with. They did a beautiful job on our driveway and the rest, making sure the rain drained away from the house (tricky since the driveway slopes down to the house) and to a drain in the back yard. Overall great job.

Description of Work
New driveway, walkway, and steps

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/16/2020

Frank L.

I had 3 different companies give estimates and G's was the only one that gave a detailed written one and his was a little lower than the others. I watched the process the whole time and the workers were professional, detailed, and careful in their work. The finished job looks great and there was no mess left behind.

Description of Work
Remove old small patio and install a 12 by 22 brushed concrete patio.

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Review for G's Concrete Inc - Po Box 1276, Clackamas, OR - 38880279

08/30/2020

Robyn S.

We desperately needed our horribly cracked driveway and walkway redone. We had four steps made as well, replacing two from the front door and adding two from the walkway down to the sidewalk. In addition, there was an old concrete planter next to the driveway that we needed to have pulled out so we could widen the driveway a bit. That thing was a monster! G's crew showed up and boom, made everything better! They did a tremendous job, we're so pleased with the work. My dad has worked in the construction industry for 50 years, and was extremely impressed with the work these guys did. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Driveway and walkway replacement

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Review for G's Concrete Inc - Po Box 1276, Clackamas, OR - 38838747

08/16/2020

JOHN W.

Overall it went well. G's came out, drew up the project and gave a prompt estimate. We added steps along the side of a steep driveway and repaired two sections of existing concrete. The project cost was exactly what was estimated. It took a little longer than planned due to the fact that we only needed a partial load of concrete and had to wait for that to work out in the contractor's schedule.

Description of Work
Adding steps to driveway and repairing sections

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

07/29/2020

Amber T.

We highly recommend G’s concrete! These guys are very good at what they do. They built a large, new, beautiful patio for a very competitive price. We will definitely call them for any future concrete jobs.

Description of Work
Removed old patio, built new patio

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Review for G's Concrete Inc - Po Box 1276, Clackamas, OR - 38758131

07/09/2020

Joseph B.

Very good, the best part was an issue was resolved quickly professionally and with a smile

Description of Work
Driveway replaced

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/10/2020

Les M.

This was a challanging project that G's Concrete nailed perfectly. The old driveway was incorrectly sloped and did not properly drain. G's staff expertly removed and put in the perfectly sloping driveway and added a channel drain. Looks beautiful and works they way it should have. Once they started, the project was done in less than four days. See timelapse video: [*** Link removed ***] My only observation that while communications was great in advance, once the busy Spring season began, email response was a bit sluggish. But I would hire all over again as I was 100% satisfied.

Description of Work
Remove, regrade and install new cement driveway

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Review for G's Concrete Inc - Po Box 1276, Clackamas, OR - 38632836

05/20/2020

Sanika A.

Similar to previous reviews, he came by and gave a quote. Never heard back from him despite email and texts. Stay away, don't waste your time.

Description of Work
Concrete Patio