Forest Landscape Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2009

3975 NW Susbauer Rd

Cornelius, OR 97113

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Forest Landscape, Inc is proud to present our customs landscapes for your home.We are a landscape company that emphasizes more then your typical, run-of-the mill projects that take up space within your neighborhood....

lawn & landscaping (195)lawn care (80)hardscaping (72)concrete repair (67)Patios (45)excavating (43)irrigation system (38)mulch delivering (32)stamped concrete (31)stone & gravel (31)fence company (29)tree service (20)

02/10/2021

Job took two weeks end to end. The job was complex and involved tree removal, demolition, and then construction. Alex let us know what to expect and raised issues and decisions in an efficient manner. Noe and Gildardo were punctual, hard working, and took great pride in their work They worked through some wet and nasty weather and it didnt slow them down. The precision stone cutting they performed...

Description of Work
168' Retaining wall made of rotted railroad ties was replaced with a stone retaining wall

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Review for Forest Landscape Inc - 3975 NW Susbauer Rd, Cornelius, OR - 39188216

01/29/2021

Excellent service, quality of work, timekeeping and communication. The onsite crew were excellent too.

Description of Work
Backyard Patio and Wall

Category concrete repair,landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

09/21/2020

They responded to my voicemail promptly and set up an appointment on 9/1. Danny came out to provide an estimate. I received a follow up message 9/3 that they were waiting for some info from suppliers. I haven't heard anything since. No estimate, no follow up, no nothing.

Description of Work
New patio and pergola, plus some landscaping.

Category concrete repair,decks,landscaping,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry about that. That is not our way of conducting business. I will give you a call to update you on what’s going on. Thank you, Forest Landscape inc

09/19/2020

Extremely well. Rigo and the guys we’re fantastic. Andres and crew work on the irrigation and the plants. Rosario & Luis on the concrete. Also a big thanks to Linda for overall design. Very friendly and nice people. If you are thinking about landscaping give them a call.

Description of Work
Hole new front yard remodel.With grass , plants, tree

Category woodworking,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Review for Forest Landscape Inc - 3975 NW Susbauer Rd, Cornelius, OR - 38887225

09/05/2020

I was impressed by Jose's communication and the quick turnaround on the quote. Given that it's both summer and that so many people are doing house projects this year, he must be very busy, and yet, he took the time to write up a thorough quote and to follow-up. We ended up not having the budget to proceed with our plans this year, but we would reach out to Jose again in the future.

Description of Work
Landscaping quote

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

08/15/2020

Jose, Rigo, and the rest of the team at Forest were great! Very professional. They communicated throughout the entire process, did excellent work, and took the extra time at the end of the project to make sure everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend the team at Forest for any type of landscape project!

Description of Work
Removal of concrete patio, install paver patio, install front and back irrigation, kids wood chip play area and new sod.

Category excavators,landscaping,irrigation systems,woodworking,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/02/2020

Jose was super responsive. Confirmed the appointment the day before. He showed up right on time, wore a mask the whole time (Covid). Listened to what we needed done, asked thoughtful questions. He promised a quote and I received one the next day. We decided to go another route but I would definitely consider using Jose and his company for future projects.

Description of Work
Concrete removal and repair

Category concrete repair,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/02/2020

07/09/2020

I got call from them 48 hours after requesting a quote and they said they could only come 2 weeks later for providing an estimate. Seriously?! When I asked if there was anyway they could come earlier as I am trying to get the huge project to start, they said they were "too busy"...it sounded more like "too busy to care". Not a really good way to treat potential customers!!!

Description of Work
I requested a quote for complete redo of our backyard with a budget over $20K

Category excavators,landscaping

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Hi, Unfortunately we are 2 weeks out for appointments as explained during the call. We are very interest in all project from small to large. We are although out 2 weeks for appointments (normally for 6 months of the year we are). We value every customer that calls us, it'd be unfair for all the customers that are waiting for there appointment if we were to push them out and put yours before theirs...

04/08/2020

From the point of contact to project completion, Forest Landscape professionals were responsive, creative, flexible and attentive to detail. With each step of the project, quality work was done with exceptional communication and high quality materials and workmanship. I was informed about where in the project we were, what to expect next and was offered opportunities for input as the work progress...

Description of Work
Extensive Landscape Renovation

Category excavators,landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

04/06/2020

They came out as scheduled and were able to complete the fence in about 3 days. It included setting posts in concrete and constructing the panels on site as well as two gates, one wider gate in line with outside gate for wheelbarrow entrance and the other narrower and on side close to sidewalk. They also installed wood boards under fence so critters including my dog are discouraged from digging un...

Description of Work
Install 4 ft. welded wire fence around my garden area to protect it from my large dog.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Plumbing, sewer & electrical.