The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Tualatin, OR
There are 23 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Tualatin
- Hal's ConstructionHal's Construction did an excellent job. We are very pleased with how professional the crew was and the final result. Our driveway is so smooth and looks great.
- Checkered Flag Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating LLCDon was great to work with. From the beginning, his pricing was very fair compared to a few other bids I received. He went above and beyond, using extra gravel on our dirty driveway to level it out properly, and also making driveway extra wide in a few key spots, without any additional charges from the initial quote. I felt like he really cared about doing the best job possible and honoring his original quote. I was incredibly impressed with how quickly and efficiently Don and team worked. Our driveway is not easily accessible, but they managed to unload equipment quickly and safely without disrupting traffic or upsetting neighbors. They worked straight for 3.5 hours. We're very happy with our new driveway. They exceeded our expectations, and I would gladly call Don again for any future work
- Checkered Flag Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating LLCI needed my old asphalt driveways torn out and replaced. They came out on time and did a good job, but with minor flaws. The boss called back two days later and said he was not happy with the results. He and his 6 man crew came out and put another layer over the entire driveway (3600 sq ft) It looks fantasti
- Blessing LandscapesBlessings was amazing to work with. We are already proactively recommending them to friends and neighbors. Incredibly flexible, great team members and overall a terrific, talented partner. Our project was a big one essentially touching every inch of our yard. The final project we are beyond happy with. Perhaps the best part of the initiative for me was how happy my wife was at every step of the way. This was her dream project and they not only did a great job but captured her vision, helped improve it and make it practical. We completed a major house remodel prior to the landscaping with many good partners, she felt Blessings was the best. Another key was their ability to work within our landscaping budget which dropped from the original plan by 25% due to overages on other areas of our remodel
- G's Concrete IncG is a legend. He's among the best craftsmen in the city. I had the pleasure or working with him on a large project to reshape the front entry to my home. Despite a shifting scope, G was fair every step of the way. His team went above and beyond my expectations. Driveway and significant hardscape. He's a busy guy because he is one of the best
- All Surface Cleaning CompanyMy inquiry was answered immediately. The did exactly what they said they would when they said they would. Their people were pleasant, doing more than required. They made sure not only what they cleaned was done well, but that the surrounding area was left in good condition. We were totally pleased.
- All Surface Cleaning CompanyIt went well! George, their estimator and customer service person came out to look at the job. He said my vinyl was oxidizing and also he saw the stripes. The vinyl was put on in 2001 and it's a Legend home. Unfortunately that siding isn't made anymore because a couple times I've gotten a "small hole" in the siding and it's tricky to fix it. The color is a light grey and apparently home owners have had more trouble with that color fading than any other color. George said he wasn't satisfied with the job either and that he'd have one of his crews come out to do a redo. George did talk to the guys about the job before they came out to do it. That's the kind of follow-through, so rare today, that impresses me. Plus George is a very nice guy and knows how to treat the customer. Greg (the lead man on today's job), Dylan and Travis did a very good job today. Also they are the kind of guys you don't worry about having around your house. Very nice guys. They worked hard to make the customer satisfied. And today they did! Their willingness to do the job again until it was "right" for no extra charge makes them superior in my book! Plus they are locally owned. The business is located in Tigard
- Joe's Paving Co IncRudy from Joe's Paving CO. did an estimate for us and it was reasonable but his drawing I found out later he turned in was a little different than what we had talked about. That was later corrected. The second company's estimate said it was cement and not asphalt which caused me some confusion and did not know how to proceed. Had a third estimate about 2 weeks later and it was confirmed indeed it was asphalt. All the last two estimates were much higher. Called back Sean (one of the owners) and asked if they could do the job. Sean said by then he was very busy. He knew my time was limited because I had to leave town in a few days. Sean assured me he would work me in the schedule so it was done before I left. They came very early on the day they said, ground down 1 and 1/2 inches 17 ft of unstable and grooved asphalt as they had agreed. The new asphalt at he entrance matched the level of the rest of the driveway and sloped properly. They left the job sight area clean. Even a member of the committee that over sees the park said it looked very good and asked if I would recommend this company to do more driveways in the park and said yes
- Blackrock AsphaltOverall, the estimate process was good with them and he was here within two hours of posting the request and answered all my questions. He provided a verbal bid without measuring.
- Ted Rudiger Excavation IncWe live on two acres. We needed some work done at our place. I talked with 7 companies and decided to go with Ted Rudiger Excavation. Ted is a salt of the earth type of guy. He works with you and for you. I was so happy we choose his company. He went over board to make us happy and did more for us than what was on the contract. I would use him again and refer him to all my friends and business partners. Thank you Ted
Driveway Pavers in Tualatin
- Business Description:At Bull Construction, LLC, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet your needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from the start to the completion of a project. Our company specializes in rock placement, finish grading using the newest "Layton GradeMaker II" for existing driveways, parking lots and development of new driveways. Excavation, dozer, tree/brush removal, and any trucki..Recent Review:The team from Bull construction, including the owner Greg Bull, were great. They took a difficult project, involving both the city of Albany and Benton County permits, and made it possible for us to finally have our RV at home, instead of storage. They were on time and their bid was more reasonable than others. They answered all our questions and explained what they were doing and why. We would use them again anytime. We highly recommend Bull Construction. Thanks guysSandra K.
- Business Description:Our local team of asphalt paving experts are ready to make your picture perfect driveway or parking area a reality. Custom design work is our specialty. We design and pave driveways, paths, walkways, and parking lots every day. You can rest assured that your job will get done right the first time. Quality is our number one goal, which means getting it right the first time. An established and well respected company like ours offers direct access to the best paving crews in the area. When it co..Recent Review:there was no nitches hitches or screw ups they did a fantastic job in a very timely manner cleaned up any mess and were gone. we would use them again and recomend them to anyone.jim p.
- Business Description:We specialize in water/smoke damage as well as kitchen/bathroom remodels. We also have a variety of carpenters, drywall, painters and handyman employees who each individually specialize in home renovations to suit your every home care needs. We have been in business since 2011. The quality of our work makes our business strive. PDX Top Finishes has an extensive background in providing thorough home improvement project planning, and we know what it takes to get the job done right, on time, and..Recent Review:Firstly if you are looking at this review Rafael had his contractors license suspended on 2/19/21:the 2nd time in 2 years. He has 3 claims against him & soon to be 4. This can be found on the CCB website license # 224901 - This was not information provided to us when we asked Rafael to provide us with license, bonding & insurance. Rafael provided us with his insurance only without his CCB# so we had to research to find it. 12/18/20 we paid Rafael $22,600 since he said he could not begin until we paid the dues. 1/11/21 they started working & 2/17/21 we let them go due to lack of communication, failure to provide the proper documentations, negligence & the cleanliness. Even though we were charged $231.07 for "clean up", $190.15 for dumpster trailer & $481.23 for waste. I would go around & hammer down or pull up exposed nails or heavy duty staples. I had to wipe down our house, sweep & clean up every time they left. Rafael does not work with professional subcontractors. I overheard one of the subcontractors discussing his YouTube training with Rafael. He arrived without any supervision to put in our vinyl plank flooring & could not figure out how to install it. Luckily we told them to stop because it was also being laid over the top of nail heads & large pieces of debris. Rafael told us this would not effect the quality of the flooring.We have to have the drywall work done torn out & redone. They covered an electrical outlet & the drywall is bowing outwards which we will find out the problem once we remove the wall. Rafael charged us $2,993.95 for material costs. When you can obtain the materials at Home Depot for roughly $250. I only say this because I was able to find everything used at the local store. The materials listed are vapor barrier joint tape, tape, mud, vapor barrier, sanding blocks, floor self leveling, drywall, "plumbing materials", "framing materials", trash bags. Then there are additional charges for $9,753.95 for cabinets, backsplash, countertops, cabinets & delivery fee. All of which have not been nor will be delivered to us. Rafael refuses to provide us with material receipts or the invoice for the cabinets purchased for the project. The ZC company would not let us claim the cabinets without the invoice. After I spoke to the lawyer it is our right to know the cost of materials. Here we are 43 days later & we still have no kitchen. Rafael said this was because my husband pressured them into removing the kitchen. However on 1/18/21 Nick showed up saying he was there to demo the kitchen. Then he said he would be right back & called to tell us he wasn't returning because he had to go to a different job. We were not told prior to Nick telling us that the kitchen was being demoed yet. Then the next day Rafael & his team returned just like hey we are here to take the kitchen out. We wrongly thought things would start moving along quickly. However on 2/12/21 when the floors arrived they hadn’t even prepped the floors. Although the vinyl planks took a month to arrive the "Seasoned Wood Multi-Width Vinyl Plank Flooring" can be picked up today at the local store. We have not heard from Rafael since 2/24/2021 when he told us "it's obvious that you don't know anything about construction." "If you feel we didn't do a good job tell the contractors board & the judge.". He put forth no effort to make us satisfied customers I expect a proper job to be done when I am paying $9,000 for 10HR of labor for a 438SF demo job & shoddy drywall repairs. I wrote down the times that Rafael & his team came to work on our property. I am happy that I finally made the right decision to let the PDX top finishes go. My husband has been working to make up for the shoddy workmanship & he is doing a better job for someone who knows nothing about construction. Unfortunately after paying $22,600 we are waiting 2-4 weeks for a $506 refund. I am planning to file a complaint with the CCB, BBB, attorney general. All of which could be avoided if PDX Top Finishes just did what was rightCassondra M.
- Business Description:LandCrafters is a Landscape Design and Installation company based in North Plains, Oregon. We are geared for projects from simple repairs to extensive complete landscape installations.Recent Review:It went beautifully. They called to ask if they could start earlier than predicted. They were on time. Two team members, Ricardo and Eber, worked very hard, including in soaking rain, to build the backyard wall. The whole job took three days instead of the projected two days, but that was due to rain and one sick day for one member of the team. The slight delay was no issue for us. The team also removed some buried concrete in the front that prevented proper paver and edger installation and hauled away some concrete refuse. They were great! Ricardo and Eber are excellent craftsmen, friendly and patient with our questions. It helped that one of us is Spanish fluent though language was no hindrance to the project. Any member on this site would do well to consider Jeff and his teamBILL M.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:A friend of mine used System Pavers and was really impressed by their work so we contacted them for our backyard transformation. We were moving into a brand new home and the backyard was just dirt. We have 3 small kids so we wanted the backyard done as quickly as possible to be able to utilize the outdoor space. Alex Saenz came out and did the consultation before we even got the keys to the new house. He helped us with the design and had everything ready so when we got the keys to the house they could get started as quickly as possible. Tony Garcia was the project manager. The communication with the team was easy and quick. Very accessible via text. Once the supplies were ready his crew came out and did the pavers in 1 day and the turf in 1.5 days! We were using our backyard before we knew it! Thank you so much for giving us wonderful new backyard to enjoyAprille F.
- Business Description:Presentation is everything! Your yard is the first thing EVERYONE sees when they come to your home. Your yard is an extension of your unique identity and that’s why we take the time to get to know you so that we can understand how you envision your ideal landscape! We are a full service Lawn Maintenance and Landscape company providing our customers with professional and exceptional care. We provide services to the Greater Portland Metro Area for all your lawn maintenance needs. We offer a wid..Recent Review:We are very happy with the work that was done. In fact, many neighbors and walkers have commented on how good it looks. The workers were friendly and efficient. I certainly recommend Four Seasons Landscape and ConstructionKimberly K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was phenomenal. It was pretty good. I wasn't expecting for it to be that awesome. The quality of work they provided speaks for itself. The price was fair.timo p.
- Business Description:Stone Paving, LLC has been a company for eighteen years, and the Garber Family has owned and operated it for the past seven. Our goal is to satisfy our customers and provide them with a lifetime product. We specialize in creative designs and intricate patterns for our paving stone projects; and we will always offer a fair and competitive cost for the job. Our foremen will be on the job everyday to handle the project operations. They are professional in their approach and will ensure that your..Recent Review:Taylor and his crew are great to work with. Deck completed in record time and looks even better than anticipated.Paul L.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Melinda Conley, Reid King. Additional phones - (503) 656-4999, (503) 793-1285. See website for additional contact names & phones. Additional DBA - Hal's Paving. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Hal's Construction did an excellent job. We are very pleased with how professional the crew was and the final result. Our driveway is so smooth and looks great.Kathleen G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to design and install a landscape environment that enhances your daily life. We use the natural flow of your existing surroundings to develop an atmosphere that relaxes the mind and pleases the sense; turning your garden, yard, or patio into a haven for yourself and your family. Our landscape maintenance contracts, designed with your budget realities in mind, help relieve the worry of keeping up and cultivating your property over time. Blessing Landscapes listens to and works w..Recent Review:The results are amazing. The employees were professional and hard working. I appreciated that they cleaned up the space every day which was amazing. The project itself took longer than anticipated or hoped for but that was nothing to do with Blessings. It was more delays due to supply and demand. We were very pleased with the whole processMarnee A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- King City
- Lake Oswego
- West Linn
- Oak Grove
- Oregon City
- Happy Valley
- Saint Paul
driveway paving contractors in Tualatin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.S.E Excavating, LLC26450 OR-224
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- ABC Seal Coating3905 NE 56th Ave
- Above & Beyond Restoration LLCP.O BOX 524
- Action Paving IncPO Box 1575
Brush Prairie, Washington
- AD Construction Solutions, LLC.PO Box 1295
- Adams Pavement and Parking Lot Striping1211 SE 187th Ave
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC13721 SE Mountain Crest Dr
Happy Valley, Oregon
- All Surface Cleaning Company9388 SW Tigard St.
- Aloha Design And Concrete3417 SE 162nd Ave
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- ARMAC GENERAL CONTRACTORS2000 NE 42ND STE 178
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- A.S.E Excavating, LLC
- BAKER ROCK RESOURCES21880 SW FARMINGTON RD
- BANR Enterprises LLCPO Box 1358
- Bigfoot NW Construction14312 SE Cedar Ave
- Binks Seal and Stripe LLCPO Box 13735
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blackrock Asphalt1740 Shaff Rd #424
- Blessing Landscapes7219 NE 47th Ave
- Blue Lake Construction, LLC9020 SW Washington Square Road 350
- Borino Paving and Sealcoating22115 NW Imbrie Dr. #270
- Bretthauer Road Oil2950 SE Brookwood Ave
- Butler Built Custom5115 NE Mason Ct
- BAKER ROCK RESOURCES
- C G GREDVIG, INC. TRUCKING20282 SW INGLIS DR
- CAD Construction LLC4220 NE 122nd Ave
- CARVER ROCK16051 SE HIGHWAY 224
- CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION801 E Main St
- Cascadia Collective Hood and Duct1219 SE Rhine St
- CLARK COUNTY PAVINGPO Box 1858
Battle Ground, Washington
- COAST PAVEMENT SERVICES10505 SW TIGARD ST PO BOX 23697
- Columbia NW, Inc.5414 NE 101ST CIR
- CR WOODS TRUCKING & EXCAVATION INCPO BOX 1488
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- C G GREDVIG, INC. TRUCKING
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- Daniel D Roth Construction9907 SE Amherst St
- Decorative Concrete AYAC7930 SW Churchill Way
- Denham Construction Inc15365 SW 141st Ave
- Details Image Restoration LLC8152 SW Hall Blvd #404
- Double J Construction IncPO Box 2213
Oregon City, Oregon
- Driveway Dr LLC1529 Southeast Blanchard Street
- DUKE CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATION17860 SE FOSTER RD
- Dynamic Change Construction1316 SE Single Tree Dr
- Dale's Remodeling
- G&P Obrist Excavating, Inc.31619 SE Lusted Rd
- G's Concrete IncPo Box 1276
- Green Planet Construction, LLCpo Box 246
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Green Road Construction5660 Westside Road
- GRESHAM PAVING40209 SE FISH HATCHERY RD
- GTM Construction Inc17735 Mardee Ave
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- G&P Obrist Excavating, Inc.
- Hal's Construction20666 S Hwy 213
Oregon City, Oregon
- Hammer Down Construction LLC1450 SE Orient Dr
- Harper Construction & Renovation, LLC1285 SW 84th Ave
- HOME RESOURCES UNLIMITED INC294 NW 2ND ST STE 412
- Hopkins Home Inspection4062 NE 10th Ave
- Hydro Clean Environmental, LLC12835 sw clark hill road
- Hal's Construction
- IC Construction Inc908 NE 128th Ave
- IC Construction Inc
- Jade Smith PavingPO Box 596
- JAS Company111 SW Fifth Ave #1740
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
- JHB Construction LLC P.O. Box 1881
Oregon City, Oregon
- JKR Construction, LLC.PO Box 2263
- JR Concrete Construction LLC5317 SE 140th Ave
- JZ STRIPING AND SEAL COATING llcP.O BOX 956
- Jade Smith Paving
- Masters Tree Service LLC18425 Meinig Ave
- Meoak Contracting LLC16491 Hiram AVe
Oregon City, Oregon
- Metro Sawcutting & Mobile Metal Fab310 NE 202nd Ave
- MK HANSEN CONSTRUCTION INC20700 S LELAND RD
Oregon City, Oregon
- MOLALLA REDI MIX & ROCK PRODUCTS INCPO BOX 555 13050 S. Molalla Forest Rd.
- Mt. Hood Custom Construction Inc.16076 S Harding Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Murphys Masonry & Construction LLC11317 NW 9th Ave.
- Masters Tree Service LLC
- Palumbo and Son's11875 SW Baker St,
- Patrick Masonry & Concrete11345 NE San Rafael St
- Patriot Sealcoat Inc.PO Box 1617
Battle Ground, Washington
- PDX Top Finishes LLC2870 NE Hogan Dr
- Perfect View604 SE 67th Ave
- Portland Metro Pressure Washing, LLC2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd., #141
- PORTLAND ROAD & DRIVEWAY10500 SE JENNIFER ST
- Premier Design Group3737 N Alaska Street
- Priority General Contracting, LLC13888 SE Beech St.
- Palumbo and Son's