The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Milwaukie, OR
There are 26 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Milwaukie
- Hal's ConstructionHal's Construction did an excellent job. We are very pleased with how professional the crew was and the final result. Our driveway is so smooth and looks great.
- Checkered Flag Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating LLCDon was great to work with. From the beginning, his pricing was very fair compared to a few other bids I received. He went above and beyond, using extra gravel on our dirty driveway to level it out properly, and also making driveway extra wide in a few key spots, without any additional charges from the initial quote. I felt like he really cared about doing the best job possible and honoring his original quote. I was incredibly impressed with how quickly and efficiently Don and team worked. Our driveway is not easily accessible, but they managed to unload equipment quickly and safely without disrupting traffic or upsetting neighbors. They worked straight for 3.5 hours. We're very happy with our new driveway. They exceeded our expectations, and I would gladly call Don again for any future work
- Checkered Flag Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating LLCI needed my old asphalt driveways torn out and replaced. They came out on time and did a good job, but with minor flaws. The boss called back two days later and said he was not happy with the results. He and his 6 man crew came out and put another layer over the entire driveway (3600 sq ft) It looks fantasti
- Blessing LandscapesBlessings was amazing to work with. We are already proactively recommending them to friends and neighbors. Incredibly flexible, great team members and overall a terrific, talented partner. Our project was a big one essentially touching every inch of our yard. The final project we are beyond happy with. Perhaps the best part of the initiative for me was how happy my wife was at every step of the way. This was her dream project and they not only did a great job but captured her vision, helped improve it and make it practical. We completed a major house remodel prior to the landscaping with many good partners, she felt Blessings was the best. Another key was their ability to work within our landscaping budget which dropped from the original plan by 25% due to overages on other areas of our remodel
- G's Concrete IncG is a legend. He's among the best craftsmen in the city. I had the pleasure or working with him on a large project to reshape the front entry to my home. Despite a shifting scope, G was fair every step of the way. His team went above and beyond my expectations. Driveway and significant hardscape. He's a busy guy because he is one of the best
- All Surface Cleaning CompanyMy inquiry was answered immediately. The did exactly what they said they would when they said they would. Their people were pleasant, doing more than required. They made sure not only what they cleaned was done well, but that the surrounding area was left in good condition. We were totally pleased.
- All Surface Cleaning CompanyIt went well! George, their estimator and customer service person came out to look at the job. He said my vinyl was oxidizing and also he saw the stripes. The vinyl was put on in 2001 and it's a Legend home. Unfortunately that siding isn't made anymore because a couple times I've gotten a "small hole" in the siding and it's tricky to fix it. The color is a light grey and apparently home owners have had more trouble with that color fading than any other color. George said he wasn't satisfied with the job either and that he'd have one of his crews come out to do a redo. George did talk to the guys about the job before they came out to do it. That's the kind of follow-through, so rare today, that impresses me. Plus George is a very nice guy and knows how to treat the customer. Greg (the lead man on today's job), Dylan and Travis did a very good job today. Also they are the kind of guys you don't worry about having around your house. Very nice guys. They worked hard to make the customer satisfied. And today they did! Their willingness to do the job again until it was "right" for no extra charge makes them superior in my book! Plus they are locally owned. The business is located in Tigard
- Blackrock AsphaltOverall, the estimate process was good with them and he was here within two hours of posting the request and answered all my questions. He provided a verbal bid without measuring.
- Joe's Paving Co IncRudy from Joe's Paving CO. did an estimate for us and it was reasonable but his drawing I found out later he turned in was a little different than what we had talked about. That was later corrected. The second company's estimate said it was cement and not asphalt which caused me some confusion and did not know how to proceed. Had a third estimate about 2 weeks later and it was confirmed indeed it was asphalt. All the last two estimates were much higher. Called back Sean (one of the owners) and asked if they could do the job. Sean said by then he was very busy. He knew my time was limited because I had to leave town in a few days. Sean assured me he would work me in the schedule so it was done before I left. They came very early on the day they said, ground down 1 and 1/2 inches 17 ft of unstable and grooved asphalt as they had agreed. The new asphalt at he entrance matched the level of the rest of the driveway and sloped properly. They left the job sight area clean. Even a member of the committee that over sees the park said it looked very good and asked if I would recommend this company to do more driveways in the park and said yes
- Ted Rudiger Excavation IncTed Rudiger Excavation was referred to me by a friend who found him on the internet. All the reviews about his company and work performed was great. Everyone was very pleased with every aspect of their projects. Ted Rudiger built a shop for me. It could have not gone better. No complaints whatsoever. Everyone with his company was very easy to work with. I got everything I wanted and more. I would without hesitation use him again and refer him to friends and family without hesitation
Driveway Pavers in Milwaukie
- Business Description:Our local team of asphalt paving experts are ready to make your picture perfect driveway or parking area a reality. Custom design work is our specialty. We design and pave driveways, paths, walkways, and parking lots every day. You can rest assured that your job will get done right the first time. Quality is our number one goal, which means getting it right the first time. An established and well respected company like ours offers direct access to the best paving crews in the area. When it co..Recent Review:there was no nitches hitches or screw ups they did a fantastic job in a very timely manner cleaned up any mess and were gone. we would use them again and recomend them to anyone.jim p.
- Business Description:Our mission is to design and install a landscape environment that enhances your daily life. We use the natural flow of your existing surroundings to develop an atmosphere that relaxes the mind and pleases the sense; turning your garden, yard, or patio into a haven for yourself and your family. Our landscape maintenance contracts, designed with your budget realities in mind, help relieve the worry of keeping up and cultivating your property over time. Blessing Landscapes listens to and works w..Recent Review:The results are amazing. The employees were professional and hard working. I appreciated that they cleaned up the space every day which was amazing. The project itself took longer than anticipated or hoped for but that was nothing to do with Blessings. It was more delays due to supply and demand. We were very pleased with the whole processMarnee A.
- Business Description:Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 14,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, and moss removal. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Cle..Recent Review:Fantastic job! I have a 1908 two story Craftsman with a zillion fussy little windows and there isn’t a streak to be found! They also power washed the house and it looks like new. No need to paint! The crew was nice as could be and very thorough. I’m now a customer for life. Highly recommendDiana G.
- Business Description:At Revive Works our company is anchored by five basic tenets: Vision, Craftsmanship, Superior Customer Service, Safety, Open and Inovative Collaboration. Established in 2014, Revive Works Remodeling is a local, full-service Residential General Contractor specializing in Bathroom/Kitchen Remodels and Aging in Place Modifications. We are a Lead Safe Firm and member of The National Kitchen and Bath Association. Our team possesses over 60 years of experience in all aspects of constructio..Recent Review:I used Revive Works Remodeling in October 2020 to work on a 100-year-old residential property in Portland Oregon. Pre-purchase inspection had shown the house would benefit from some structural and cosmetic work, principally due to its age, and the normal deterioration any wood structure is subject to. Alan thought through his bid carefully, and gave me clear advice, telling me what could and could not—realistically—be accomplished. This was accompanied by a fixed bid in writing. Payment was made in three parts, the final payment being made only when all work had been fully completed to my satisfaction. We went over the bid by just $400, a choice I made to do some additional strengthening work in one area. Alan and his team always arrived promptly, usually at 9am, and worked until 5pm, Monday - Friday. They worked to keep the property as clean as possible, and I was impressed that they followed proper Oregon DEQ safety practices. The project took about three weeks to complete. I was able to see first-hand the work Alan's crew performed, and felt that without exception they were excellent craftsmen who did careful and precise work. Alan also took before and after photos of all the work completed. Overall, I would unhesitatingly recommend Revive Works for residential remodeling. Both as individuals and as a company, I found them knowledgeable, easy to work with and highly proficient. In a word, they were trustworthy, something which cannot be said of all companies operating in this fieldAlan P.
- Business Description:Owner operated. 8 crews, No Subs. Flat rate charges. Minimum trip charge of $200. We accept Visa, MC and American ExpressRecent Review:We had a great experience working with Schopp's Home Maintenance. Their office team was very responsive, and took the time to understand all of my concerns and address all of my questions. Likewise, the guys who came to do the job were punctual, courteous, professional, and they seemed genuinely interested in doing a great job and ensuring our satisfaction with the quality of the work. They were extremely thorough, and clearly have many years of expertise. would highly recommend - and we will consider Schopp's first for future work needed hereLucas H.
- Business Description:Presentation is everything! Your yard is the first thing EVERYONE sees when they come to your home. Your yard is an extension of your unique identity and that’s why we take the time to get to know you so that we can understand how you envision your ideal landscape! We are a full service Lawn Maintenance and Landscape company providing our customers with professional and exceptional care. We provide services to the Greater Portland Metro Area for all your lawn maintenance needs. We offer a wid..Recent Review:We are very happy with the work that was done. In fact, many neighbors and walkers have commented on how good it looks. The workers were friendly and efficient. I certainly recommend Four Seasons Landscape and ConstructionKimberly K.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:Black Rock Underground, LLC is the expert in trenchless sewer repair and #1 Local Sewer Services Company in all of the Portland, OR Metropolitan area. Black Rock Underground, LLC uses state of the art trenchless sewer equipment technology, highly experienced crews, and 24/7 dispatching center.http://content.angieslist.com/company/images/sp/ssa_color_highres_jpeg_2013.jpg We are able to provide affordable, fast and professional sewer services to our valued customers in all of Portland, Orego..Recent Review:It was excellent, they had the answer to any questions that I had. I was very impressed. They take an eye on safety. I could tell that everyone respected him as a ruler type of person.Patricia A.
- Business Description:Bacharach Construction LLC is a licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor. Major projects include new construction, remodeling, etc.Recent Review:Bacharach Construction responded immediately, made sure that the necessary work was done, and provided attentive & professional service from beginning to end. Our project required a contractor who has expertise in a myriad of trades, and has the versatility to get the job done quickly and with expertise. Bacharach Construction excelled in every possible way. Thank you Bacharach ConstructionMark C.
- Business Description:G's Concrete prides itself on a hard days work which includes Honesty, Professionalism, Quick Responses, and Never Being Late. Bringing over 19 years of industry experience to each job, we are confident we can make each customer happy. We have 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. License#: 191032Recent Review:We hired G to replace our asphalt driveway with a concrete one. The work was done expertly and quickly, even when unexpected problems cropped up (unannounced street paving by the City during the project.) G is very detail-oriented: he planned the drainage for our new driveway so well that it's currently shrugging off a deluge, and he incorporated those drainage elements into the design of the driveway so it looks elegant. I didn't even know driveways could look elegant! The team, led by G's brother Diego, also replaced some buckled asphalt in the connecting area of the shoulder so the approach is smooth and will also drain well. They took a great deal of care not to damage anything while removing the old driveway, and even installed a piece of cedar to protect our deck planking where it abuts the driveway! The new driveway looks wonderful, and went in amazingly fast and smoothly. G gave us a great price and went above and beyond the quote to make sure our driveway is perfect. We would definitely go to him again for any concrete project, and recommend him to all our friends and neighborsFelicity S. S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Lake Oswego
- Happy Valley
- Oregon City
- King City
- Wood Village
driveway paving contractors in Milwaukie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.S.E Excavating, LLC26450 OR-224
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- ABC Seal Coating3905 NE 56th Ave
- Above & Beyond Restoration LLCP.O BOX 524
- Action Paving IncPO Box 1575
Brush Prairie, Washington
- AD Construction Solutions, LLC.PO Box 1295
- Adams Pavement and Parking Lot Striping1211 SE 187th Ave
- Affordable Asphalt Maintenance LLC13721 SE Mountain Crest Dr
Happy Valley, Oregon
- All Surface Cleaning Company9388 SW Tigard St.
- Aloha Design And Concrete3417 SE 162nd Ave
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- ARMAC GENERAL CONTRACTORS2000 NE 42ND STE 178
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- A.S.E Excavating, LLC
- BAKER ROCK RESOURCES21880 SW FARMINGTON RD
- BANR Enterprises LLCPO Box 1358
- Best In Concrete Services8821 N Peninsular Ave
- Bigfoot NW Construction14312 SE Cedar Ave
- Binks Seal and Stripe LLCPO Box 13735
- Black Diamond Seal Coating940 NW Dunbar Rd. #100
- Black Rock Underground LLC267 NE 34th Pl
- Blessing Landscapes7219 NE 47th Ave
- Blue Lake Construction, LLC9020 SW Washington Square Road 350
- Borino Paving and Sealcoating22115 NW Imbrie Dr. #270
- Bretthauer Road Oil2950 SE Brookwood Ave
- Butler Built Custom5115 NE Mason Ct
- BAKER ROCK RESOURCES
- C G GREDVIG, INC. TRUCKING20282 SW INGLIS DR
- CAD Construction LLC4220 NE 122nd Ave
- CARVER ROCK16051 SE HIGHWAY 224
- CASCADE NORTHWEST CONSTRUCTION801 E Main St
- Cascadia Collective Hood and Duct1219 SE Rhine St
- CLARK COUNTY PAVINGPO Box 1858
Battle Ground, Washington
- COAST PAVEMENT SERVICES10505 SW TIGARD ST PO BOX 23697
- CR WOODS TRUCKING & EXCAVATION INCPO BOX 1488
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- C G GREDVIG, INC. TRUCKING
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- Daniel D Roth Construction9907 SE Amherst St
- Decorative Concrete AYAC7930 SW Churchill Way
- Denham Construction Inc15365 SW 141st Ave
- Double J Construction IncPO Box 2213
Oregon City, Oregon
- Driveway Dr LLC1529 Southeast Blanchard Street
- DUKE CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATION17860 SE FOSTER RD
- Dynamic Change Construction1316 SE Single Tree Dr
- Dale's Remodeling
- G&P Obrist Excavating, Inc.31619 SE Lusted Rd
- G's Concrete IncPo Box 1276
- Green Planet Construction, LLCpo Box 246
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Green Road Construction5660 Westside Road
- GRESHAM PAVING40209 SE FISH HATCHERY RD
- GTM Construction Inc17735 Mardee Ave
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows2350 N 115th St
- G&P Obrist Excavating, Inc.
- Hal's Construction20666 S Hwy 213
Oregon City, Oregon
- Hammer Down Construction LLC1450 SE Orient Dr
- Harper Construction & Renovation, LLC1285 SW 84th Ave
- HOME RESOURCES UNLIMITED INC294 NW 2ND ST STE 412
- Hopkins Home Inspection4062 NE 10th Ave
- Hydro Clean Environmental, LLC12835 sw clark hill road
- Hal's Construction
- IC Construction Inc908 NE 128th Ave
- IC Construction Inc
- Jade Smith PavingPO Box 596
- JAS Company111 SW Fifth Ave #1740
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
- JHB Construction LLC P.O. Box 1881
Oregon City, Oregon
- JIM TURIN & SONS INC36775 INDUSTRIAL WAY
- JKR Construction, LLC.PO Box 2263
- JR Concrete Construction LLC5317 SE 140th Ave
- JZ STRIPING AND SEAL COATING llcP.O BOX 956
- Jade Smith Paving
- Masters Tree Service LLC18425 Meinig Ave
- Meoak Contracting LLC16491 Hiram AVe
Oregon City, Oregon
- Metro Sawcutting & Mobile Metal Fab310 NE 202nd Ave
- MK HANSEN CONSTRUCTION INC20700 S LELAND RD
Oregon City, Oregon
- MOLALLA REDI MIX & ROCK PRODUCTS INCPO BOX 555 13050 S. Molalla Forest Rd.
- Mt. Hood Custom Construction Inc.16076 S Harding Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Murphys Masonry & Construction LLC11317 NW 9th Ave.
- Masters Tree Service LLC
- Orient Drive LandscapingPO Box 1041
- Orient Drive Landscaping
- Palumbo and Son's11875 SW Baker St,
- Patrick Masonry & Concrete11345 NE San Rafael St
- Patriot Sealcoat Inc.PO Box 1617
Battle Ground, Washington
- PDX Top Finishes LLC2870 NE Hogan Dr
- Perfect View604 SE 67th Ave
- Portland Metro Pressure Washing, LLC2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd., #141
- PORTLAND ROAD & DRIVEWAY10500 SE JENNIFER ST
- Premier Design Group3737 N Alaska Street
- Priority General Contracting, LLC13888 SE Beech St.
- Palumbo and Son's