Euroclean LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2006

4.2

Euroclean is a locally owned and operated business ready to handle your complete home cleaning needs. Euroclean offers our customers a service that does much more than merely clean your home. We provide you with a fresh start and added time of enjoyment in your day! Euroclean is different than other housecleaners you will experience because we specialize in in-depth and thorough cleanings. We move furniture and use high ladders to clean our homes thoroughly – from the very top to the very bottom. It’s our mission to be company that brings back the personal approach to our customers and provide the best customer service that stands out from all other Central Ohio services. It is our goal to build a relationship with you that will last a lifetime. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your housecleaning needs....

Call Us Get your free estimate now We clean We perform cleaning services according to the wishes of our customers. You relax your satisfaction is guaranteed

The Only Cleaning Service You’ll Ever Need! We believe each client deserves a worry-free cleaning, that WOWS them each visit. If you agree, it's time to stop settling for less. We understand that our ongoing commitment to deliver superior service is required to secure your loyalty. Therefore, we will always go above and beyond our obligation to exceed your expectations. In 2001, Norma started Norma's Cleaning to provide a professional cleaning service that would make central Ohio homes brighter. Since that time, Norma and her staff have cleaned for clients ranging from working families to busy single professionals and even empty nesters. A number of clients use Norma's Cleaning to clean their Columbus home and office on a regular basis and to prepare their second home when needed.

10/15/2020

They have done an excellent job. I’ve had the same team for over a year and I’m very pleased with their punctuality and their attention to detail

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and compliments to your team- we are proud to have her on our team! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next cleaning!

08/09/2019

Horrible, these people are horrible, unfortunately, I am on disability and these people took advantage of me. A way overcharged me and did a very poor job of cleaning oh, did a lot of wasting time. The only one that speaks English at all and it was broken Spanish. The others could not speak English at all. They also sold a bunch of items for my home. Some items just ridiculous smaller items that y...

Description of Work
Full House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

To start I sent my team out to your home to deep clean unbearable conditions to clean their absolute best and that is what my employees did for you. My teams were emptying buckets of urine and racking human waste from under your chair you use as a toilet to go on a floor. House of total hoarder! The trash was ridiculous on how much there was. It was mountains outside your home, so you won't see th...

07/19/2019

Very friendly and hard-working. I did not like that she was a smoker and had to take a smoke break. Plus her clothing smelled like smoke

Description of Work
Housecleaning and laundry

Category house cleaning

I am very happy to know Gabriella did a good job. Employee allowed to take on 15 min break every 2 hours and she worked 5 hours. I am so sorry her clothing smelled like smoke. She works for Euroclean 6 years and not one single time she smells like smoker to me .

04/02/2019

I like to have our home deep cleaned yearly. Euroclean crew made sure our home was spotless. Cleaned under furniture, ceiling fans, ceilings in every room. I was very happy with service provided and the professionalism of the team. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning / Spring Cleaning

Category house cleaning

[Member Name Removed]- thank you very much, we enjoy cleaning your home!

07/31/2018

My initial request for service was responded to promptly by Olga, and she worked with my schedule which was a priority for me. Jessica and her two team members arrived on time and were here for over 2 hours. Everything was spotless when they left. They did a great job. It was more expensive than previous cleaners I've used, but they spent more time here and the result was a notch above. I plan to ...

Description of Work
Our home needed a good cleaning after a living room and kitchen renovation.

Category house cleaning

Regular Housecleaning, Move Ins & Move Outs, Holidays, Spring & Fall Cleaning, One Time Cleaning, & After Construction Cleaning.

9 Foot Ceiling Fans And 9 Foot Ceiling Chandeliers, Outside Windows (If Not Open From Inside).

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check