When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Westerville, OH
There are 182 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Westerville
- Ohio Exteriors LLCI cannot speak highly enough about the team at Ohio Exteriors. Everyone was extremely professional, the work was terrific and they went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. They came very close to hitting the quoted timeline, which with COVID was a testament to their ability to keep everyone on schedule and procure the needed supplies well in advance
- Elite Home Remodeling IncGreat experience! We have done 2 projects with them and they are great to work with Sam on the first project was very good and did a great job. Kody, Mike and Art on the master bath remodel were very patient and easy to work with. Very happy with the finished product. We ran into a few bumps with COVID causing a disruption but everything was worked out quickly and resolved satisfactorily. They come back to take care of any small details after the job quickly. My only suggestion is to have someone like Mike or Kody at some of the initial meetings to make the details go smoother, there was some confusion on the part of our designer about what could and could not be done. Kody and Mike and Jarod were wonderful about explaining things and making sure everything went well and coming up with solutions. We would not hesitate to use them again
- Elite Home Remodeling IncWe could not be happier with the outcome of our project or our experience with Elite. We were impressed from the beginning with the detailed estimate and professionally drawn plans. Amber was budget conscience and walked us through the entire design process. The construction process was seamless and completed as promised. Construction staff were courteous, respectful of our home and provided quality workmanship. While Elite's estimate was not the lowest we received, we were impressed with their level of professionalism, transparency and fair pricing. There were no surprises with budget or time-frames. We believe we received great value for our investment
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.The Fresh Touch Painting crew did an awesome job and highly recommend. q few of my neighbors stopped by and said how much asked for the c
- Reilly's Handyman ServicesNorm's middle name is "flexible/reasonable." I have had the honor of working with him, his son, and the various crews he employs for four years. During that time they hung siding, repaired other siding, painted, plastered interior/exterior surfaces, laid stone/grouted it, repaired water damaged ceilings, and I have only begun to name the various services he has performed. He and his crews were ALWAYS PUNCTUAL, and extremely flexible with our scheduling needs. His final services to us were to prepare our house for market, and he and his crew did a remarkable job!! He is as honest a person as he can be, his advice is always sound, and he won't quote a job that doesn't need to be done. In my experience, he is one of the most trustworthy, honest, and forthright professionals I have ever met or worked with!! Richard Wunderli
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.I used Fresh Touch the last time I had my house painted. That paint job lasted 10 years and I've never had a paint job last that long so I contracted with them again. The crew finished the job in 2 and a half days and did a great job. They were very detail oriented and easy to work with. I wouldn't hire any other painting company
- SemBro DesignsSembros Design redid our kitchen in the summer of 2021. This included demo of the kitchen, removal of the floors thoughout much of the first floor. They provided a 3D design which we tweaked through the process. They provided an estimated start time at the time that we signed the contract along with a detailed schedule. The start time and schedule were followed very closely. They obtained permits, removed a portion of a wall and moved plumbing/electric. A large custom island was built and semi-custom cabinets were used on the surround. They worked well with our appliance company to install a cooktop and microwave. There were no hidden costs or surprises. Overall, Sembros were a pleasure to work with and met all expectations
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.We are very pleased with the work done and found the price to be quite fair. The crew was professional and thorough and the work was completed in the time promised. We would definitely hire again. From start to finish, we had a quality experience.
- Ohio Dreamland LLCExcellent company, friendly dude, affordable price and finally amazing work result. I would definitely recommend it.
- MJH Construction LLCGreat! Myron was professional, responsive, efficient, detail-oriented, and performed excellent craftsmanship. He went above and beyond to ensure wood staining on the top of our half wall matched other trim, once the wooden spindles were removed. We would highly recommend him, and we are already interested in quoting for additional work with Myron. Excellent craftsmanship
Drywall Contractors in Westerville
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. 5 employees, uses subs for plumbing, electrical and major painting. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. There is an extra charge of 15% for 24 hour emergency serviceRecent Review:Paul and his team showed up and did exactly what he said he would do on the day he said he would do it. Prices were fair and reasonable. Paul’s staff took great care and respected my home and cleaned up well. My ceilings and walls and smooth and perfect. Paul also is painting for me and has hired a top notch staff to do so. I will hire them again.Martha P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your drywall services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. From installing sheet rock, to mudding and texture, we can do it all! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Owner was prompt in responding to initial request. Quickly made room for our work on our schedule. Was thorough and even repaired a spot in another room that he noticed. Work took three days: 1) repairing dryingwall 2) returned to sand drywall and work on some thin places 3) final sandingJACK AND LESLIE S.
- Business Description:We provide drywall Installation and drywall repair. We also mud tape, sand and provide plaster repair at a reasonable price. Peaches and Bob is on the job !!!Recent Review:Robert came out to review the damage. He was very professional and explained what they would do. The family room ceiling was about 3 feet by one foot area. The work was impressive. When they finished and it dried, you really need to know where to look to see the repairTED C.
- Business Description:We are a locally-owned, family-operated business. We strive to be the best around regarding all types of services; Roofing, Concrete, Drywall, Remodeling, Flooring, Painting, Siding, etc. We have been in business for over a decade, and love what we do. Take a moment to give us a call... you’ll see the difference. We are a legitimate company, focusing on quality workmanship, and following through on our word. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Very well. Very professional , and the guys were super polite. Hard workers and you can tell that Jason (the owner) cares about his people “Family” he calls them. Nice job guys! WILL HIRE AGAIN NEXT YEAR !Brittany B.
- Business Description:Small Family owned Paint CompanyRecent Review:Jason did a fantastic job! Out of one consultation, we knew we had found our painter. Jason was up front and extremely flexible with the project. Jason requested our input and kept us in the loop every step of the way. Jason went above and beyond to get the project done in as timely a manner as possible. We would definitely hire Jason again and would absolutely recommend him and his crewSamantha S.
- Business Description:Miami Valley Roofing & Restoration LLC specializes in all restoration work including roofing, siding, and gutters. We focus primarily on working with your insurance company to get your home back to pre-storm condition. Often times this can lead to little to no out of cost expense for the homeowner. Give us a call and we will send one of our insurance specialist out to assess your property and damages and get your home looking better than everRecent Review:The customer service was excellent. They were fast in that they were able to get materials and crew out there fast enough so I could sell the house. They were very knowledgeable about working with the insurance company. The roof quality was excellent as well. I would recommend themPhilip L.
- Business Description:I now work every where as far north as Muirfield and as far south as Circleville .Call text or email for further info . Thank you kindly .I have changed my contact phone number to make it easy for new customers to contact me for a timely responseRecent Review:Mr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future workShea D.
- Business Description:We are a mother and son owned company. We work side by side with our employees, and our crew consists of four full-time and some part-time employees depending on the size of the job. I started painting professionally in 1972 and my son, Zach Rinehart, started painting in 1992.The two of us joined forces and created a partnership as Rinehart Decorating LLC in 2001. We do not use subcontractors. We take pride in our work & strive to do a quality job that leaves the job neat and cleaned to the s..Recent Review:Amazing work. Zach and team came almost every day, and left the worksite tidy and clean. Zach suggested we just replace some of the baseboard which the previous owners dog had chewed up,, and that we add some crown molding in a couple rooms. Before they started work, the walls weren't tore up or noticeably damaged , so I thought...but they took a little extra effort and the walls started looking as smooth as glass. By the time they were done our house looked not just painted but really like it was a brand new and much more expensive house. These are skilled painters that do fine work. Much different than any other painting job I've had doneJanis H.
- Business Description:Owner / Operator Cash onlyRecent Review:The following day after we spoke by phone, Lloyd Johnson arrived on time, was both professional and friendly as he reviewed the tasks and rendered an extremely reasonable estimate. During the two day project, he was timely and he went above and beyond the project requirements regarding unforeseen issues and extra travel in securing additional items needed for the project completion. While in my garage, he discovered I had a flat tire and returned w his personal air compressor to inflate the tire so I could drive to a nearby car repair place. I look forward to future home repair projects with him. car repair placeDrema B.
- Business Description:Most reviewed painting company on Angie's list A+....Spring is HERE! , let Rhino painting help spring you back with some color! All estimates are free and will be sent out the same day I take a look at your project. All members will recieve 10% off and an extra 5% for booking your painting project within 24 hours. I (Ryan) handle all phone calls / All estimates / All customer care please leave a message if I do not answer and I will call you back the same dayRecent Review:My initial review was not good. The crew that came in did a horrible job, and I gave a bad review. Since then, the owner contacted me and explained the delay in contacting me after the review. Due to some very unforeseen circumstances, he could not deal with this earlier ( work was done in July). He wanted to make things right, and sent his guy Tony to come in to fix things. There was more to do than expected, so Tony came back 3 times to get it right. He did a great job. Ryan (the owner) made sure that everything was done to our satisfaction, and is paying for some damage that was done by the original crew. This is a case of a person living up to his promises, and making things right. Ryan’s integrity is commendable and appreciatedSheldon Y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Westerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- +ADVANCE Painting & Design, LLCP.O. Box 652
- 1 GR Builders6740 Huntley Rd Ste C
- 1st Pick Home Improvement LLC
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- 3 C Solutions LTD120 N 24th St
- 3 D CUSTOM PAINTING4435 KNICKEL DR
- 360 Degree Remodeling2685 Sherwood Road
- 360 Painting Columbus1772 Epic Way
Grove City, Ohio
- 3D DISASTER KLEENUP OF COLUMBUS4110 PERIMETER DR
- +ADVANCE Painting & Design, LLC
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Basic Repair Co LLC19480 Coleman Brake Rd
Milford Center, Ohio
- A Brush Away Painting 2895 N Moose Eye Rd
- A Brush of Class Painting Services Inc11828 Crouse-Willison Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- A Handyman for All Seasons6590 Barrett Ln
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A&C Brothers Drywall LLC
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A&T Plastering3296 Maplewood Dr.
- A-1 Final Finish Painting LLC6740 Huntley Rd. 103
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Columbus Painting1941 Williams Rd Ste 1A
- A1 Properties2905 Aerial Ave
- A2Z REMODELING6628 HEATHERSTONE CR
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Able Custom Painting3300 cozy camp rd
- abloom painting market
- Above & Beyond Contractors986 Cleveland Ave
- Above And Beyond Painting LLC8185 Green Meadows Dr N Suite E
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLC681 Brae Burn Road
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ABSOLUTE PROFESSIONAL PAINTING1922 Amelia Court
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- AC Finishes Inc2377 Hardscrabble Rd
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Ace Carpentry Brothers6150 Mink St SW
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- ACTION PAINTING & HANDYMAN1223 CAROLYN AVE
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Agriesti Remodeling5146 Northtowne Blvd
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- ALAN TAMBURINI'S HOME IMPROVEMENT & REPAIR SERV1757 SCHROCK RD
- Alejandro Cortez Remodeling140 spruce ridge
S Bloomfield, Ohio
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Framing, Drywall And Paint LLC (A.F.D.P)6798 Piccadilly Pl
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- All In One Wertz Painting LLC966 Cherokee Dr
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- All Service Handyman LLC3252 Drew Rd
- ALL STAR PAINTING1144 Mcneil Drive
- AllStar Ceiling & Walls5020 Winslow Dr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- Another Speedy Recovery377 Preswicke Mill
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- Anthony's Painting Service640 Whilehaven Ct
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- ARCHITECTURAL VIDEO SYSTEMS INC6591 BLACKHAWK CIR
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Arehart Residential Construction369 Orchard Cyn
- Arkem Construction7635 Coronado Blvd S
- Arlington Remodeling Group / Arlington Roofing2544 Billingsley Rd.
- AROUND THE HOUSE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC370 MEADOW KNOLL CT
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- Artcraft Painting & Decorating239 W Kanawha Ave
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- Ascent Roofing Solutions401 Venture Dr Ste B
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- AT HOME MAINTENANCE1296 SLADE AVE
- At Your Service Handyman5316 Ruth Amy Avenue
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- AUBURN ROSE drywall finishing110 Colonial Circle
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- A Basement 2 NV
- B & B Miller Home Improvement7425 E SR 40
New Carlisle, Ohio
- B & T Construction2989 W. Lwr. Springboro Rd
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- Baker Group Remodeling12302 Roberts Rd
- BALL DECORATINGPO BOX 60
- BARKER CONTRACTING SERVICES137 WEISHEIMER RD
- B & B Miller Home Improvement