A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Washington Court House, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Washington Court House
- New Image Irrigation LLCAlex and his crew are great. I highly recommend them. A neighbor recommended New Image Irrigation a few years back, and we are so happy they did. Alex provides outstanding service, is honest and fair, good prices, and easy scheduling and paying options.
- Brothers Irrigation and LightingIt went very well. The crew was on time and did a great job. Once the job was over you con not really tell they were ever there. All my questions were answered and I was walked through the operation phase of the system. I am very happy with Brothers Irrigations work and would highly recommend them.
- AK IrrigationIt was fantastic. The lady who came out was fantastic. She knows her stuff. She was extremely professional & courteous. I will definitely hire again.
- 9 Trees Landscape ConstructionThe team was stellar! The experience exceeded our expectations as the team was professional, responsive and did amazing work. The team was on time each day, were polite and answered questions, were nimble when other work being done was delayed and their craftsmanship with the stonework was second to none. Would highly recommend 9 Trees for your landscape construction work
- AK IrrigationVery professional, I would highly recommend AK irrigation. Their lead representative was very knowledgeable and friendly, work was done on time and on budget.
- AK IrrigationWe got a quote within a week of the request. Everything is electronic and timely. The crew was punctual, very friendly and knowledgeable. They removed several very large rocks from our yard and cleaned up afterward. I am very pleased with the results.
- Conserva Irrigation, formerly AK IrrigationOverall great service. Aaron visited and surveyed our property when we were out, and subsequently sent us a quote for the irrigation installation. At our request, he came round later to explain exactly what was contained in the quote and to show us where the various rotors and sprinklers would be located. We had a reasonably large installation (14 zones) for which Aaron said he'd schedule two days. We set the dates for the installation for the following week. This was confirmed by email, detailing when the crew would arrive. Sergio and his 4 person team arrived exactly on time and began the outside work immediately. A fifth person came and did the inside work, connecting to our water supply system and installing the irrigation flow meter (used to measure water used to be deducted from our total home usage for sewer charge purposes); our water supply was interrupted for less than 30 minutes for this part of the job. The crew worked outside for what I figured to be 8 hours straight on Day 1, and had the job fully completed after about 4 hours of work on Day 2. Sergio ran us through the operation of the system, including the great phone app that can be used to set all the parameters of the watering program. The crew did a great job in terms of minimizing the disruption to our lawn (from the sidewalk you'd be hard pressed to know that any work had been done). Of quotes we got from 3 companies, they were in the middle and certainly seemed to be the most professional. Email and text message updates were provided at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering having a lawn irrigation system installed
- AK IrrigationWe had 4 companies come out, conserva (previously aka AK irrigation) was most competitive and most responsive. Crew of 7-8 came out within a week, worked all day and finished our 12 zone install. The guys were all very nice and professional. The owner came in the morning to make sure he lay down the flags and marked to where all the sprinklers needed to go. We signed our contract with them on Thur, they already had electric and gas come out before Sunday to get everything ready to go. I am very pleased with their courtesy and quick response
- Conserva Irrigation, formerly AK IrrigationThey were one of only 3 of many contractors we contacted who returned calls promptly and came out on a specific date for an estimate. They were the lowest estimate with one being very close and the third being $3000 higher! Unlike the other estimates, Aaron spent time explaining the work that was proposed and how the new smart phone controlled system would save us water and time. They then installed it as and when they said they would. The work was done in under 7 hours and the lawn did not look torn up when they finished. Sergio and his crew were amazing! They also were more than happy to help over the next several weeks if we had problems learning the new system. They also did the work for exactly the estimate. My only minor complaint is that we got no paperwork regarding warranties. Although there is a 5 year warranty on the Rainbird system, I am not real sure what that covers or how to access it if we need it
- Matthews IrrigationDid the work as asked… I called and asked for my controller they took out. Dave said he would return it because he thought it was in the truck, I explained I wanted it as a back up. After asking 2 times I got an invoice but he didn’t follow through with returning. I paid all but the cost of buying the controller he took from my house and followed up again. Then followed up once more where he decided to once again argue why what he took wasn’t that valuable and that he would just not do business with me. The condition on the invoice was clear that once they return my controller or one similar I’d pay the other $100… having already paid $500… so apparently im a difficult customer. Follows up by saying how it’s a tight knit group and he will share my contact info to make sure none of his competitors will work on my system. (Obviously this guy has no customer service skills and rather than make this right or even call me… he decides he will fire me and “blackball,” me. Lol Already have him replaced in 2 phone calls but don’t waste your time with someone shady like this. His wife was responsive and pleasant other than sending the invoice 7 weeks later, which again I’m a terrible customer asking to pay my bill. H
Irrigation Systems Installers in Washington Court House
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs day or night with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and ..Recent Review:They were great and trustworthy. They sent email and tell you who is coming.Karen H.
- Business Description:Protecting your health and home appliances for over 30 years in the Greater Cincinnati area, Tri-State Waterworks is your resource for PURE WATER. Tri-State Waterworks sets the standard for quality of water and service in every neighborhood and business in the Tri-State area. Our customers have remained loyal for 30 years as we continue to improve our business with experienced technicians. Whether you are receiving a custom installed water softener or simply receiving a routine salt delive..Recent Review:It went great as always. Been using for 20 years. Highly recommendNancy S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Rain One, Inc. was founded in 1991 and began with only a few employees. Through hard work, late nights and perserverance, the company has grown to more than 20 employees and thousands of customers currently. The family bond of the employees at Rain One is nearly as strong as their customer's attitudes and faith when entrusting the company to do work for them on an annual basis. No extra charge for after hours emergency service. Additional contact: Jeff Schmidt (614-419-3501). Accepts John Dee..Recent Review:Fantastic job by Rain One. I had to have all new pipes put in from my house to the street. There were numerous bushes and plants to navigate but they did a fantastic job. They also use a sod machine so that when they are finished they can put the grass back and you don't have big lines of dirt. My neighbor recently had the same work done by another contractor and they didn't do this so they had to patch the grass and it looked bad all summer. Their crew also worked very hard and was very polite. I highly recommend Rain OneDominic G.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfyingNeil H.
- Business Description:Over 40 years experience in residential and commercial plumbing, heating and cooling service and repair. We offer drain cleaning, pipe installation, gas leak repair, sewer cleaning and design build plumbing. 50 employees. Subs used for saw cutting and large equipment rental. Additional DBA: Muetzel Mechanical. Additional Address- P.O. Box 12489. Additional Email - email@example.comRecent Review:The technicians checked the hot water heater as well as cleaned it. It is an older one, but they discovered the problem, replaced the part and waited to be sure that the problem was solved, before leaving.Mary F.
- Business Description:Approx 20 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. No service fee. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact via phone or email. Award winning.Recent Review:I showed the plumber exactly where the leaking drain was above our kitchen stove, inside the stove exhaust hood. His comment was “I can’t work under there”. He then proceeded to cut large holes in our kitchen ceiling to supposedly find the source of the leak. After determining there was neither leak nor drain pipe there, he cut another section where I had originally indicated. He then determines that it can be fixed “under there” but will take “two guys”. He left. I then called Jack Woods and talked to Rex. I told Rex what had transpired and asked who was going to pay for fixing and painting our damaged ceiling. I told Rex that I expected them to cover that cost, within a few days I received an “estimate” for the cost of two plumbers to fix the leaking drain in the amount of $1067! I got another plumber’s estimate and got the drain fixed with “one guy” for less than $300. Now to add insult to injury, Jack Woods sent ME a bill for $94.00 for the original visit that destroyed my kitchen ceiling. My intention is to send Jack Woods a bill for cost to repair and painting of my ceiling. Rex was at least professional on the phone, the plumber they sent out was nothing short of arrogantDavid R.
- Business Description:Design, build & install lawn sprinkler systems.Recent Review:Alex and his crew are great. I highly recommend them. A neighbor recommended New Image Irrigation a few years back, and we are so happy they did. Alex provides outstanding service, is honest and fair, good prices, and easy scheduling and paying optionsLiz W.
- Business Description:Testing and repair of backflow devicesRecent Review:Never get to that step, so I cannot comment on how good the service is. I called them for a backflow test. Sounds like a nice guy, he asked me to text him my address, which I did. After a week later, I contacted them again to ask when will the testing be done. But it appears he had forgotten about it, which was fine. But he gave me a huge attitude about expecting him to have a record about my conversation before, and told me to "be smarter". I don't understand how they can be so rude and unprofessionalShiyu Z.
- Business Description:4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email.Recent Review:Did the work as asked… I called and asked for my controller they took out. Dave said he would return it because he thought it was in the truck, I explained I wanted it as a back up. After asking 2 times I got an invoice but he didn’t follow through with returning. I paid all but the cost of buying the controller he took from my house and followed up again. Then followed up once more where he decided to once again argue why what he took wasn’t that valuable and that he would just not do business with me. The condition on the invoice was clear that once they return my controller or one similar I’d pay the other $100… having already paid $500… so apparently im a difficult customer. Follows up by saying how it’s a tight knit group and he will share my contact info to make sure none of his competitors will work on my system. (Obviously this guy has no customer service skills and rather than make this right or even call me… he decides he will fire me and “blackball,” me. Lol Already have him replaced in 2 phone calls but don’t waste your time with someone shady like this. His wife was responsive and pleasant other than sending the invoice 7 weeks later, which again I’m a terrible customer asking to pay my bill. HM R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- New Holland
- Mount Sterling
- New Vienna
- South Charleston
- Commercial Point
- South Bloomfield
lawn irrigation services in Washington Court House
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- #1 Landscaping3775 Ridge Rd.
- #1 Landscaping
- C & M Landscape IncP.O. Box 1376
- Central Ohio Irrigation160 N. Clayton St.
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- Columbus Turf Works LLCPO Box 351
- COMO LandscapesPO Box 758
- CROSS CREEK IRRIGATIONPO BOX 655
- Custom Landscape Contractors2411 US Hwy 22 SW
Washington Court House, Ohio
- C & M Landscape Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Environmental Management, Inc8220 Industrial Parkway
Plain City, Ohio
- Envisions Landscape Construction & Comp Design4468 Tutlespoint Dr
- European Landscape Patio & Building Contractors7497 Presidium Loop
- EZRAIN1491 Polaris Parkway 155
- Elevate Construction Inc
- First Choice Movers990 E 26th Ave
- First Choice Movers
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthews IrrigationPO Box 207
- Midwest Water Gardens4425 Columbus Pike
- Mike's LandscapingPO Box 933
- MILLER RANNEY PLUMBING5474 Cleveland Ave
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus405 N Brice Rd
- Muetzel Plumbing, Heating & Cooling1661 Kenny Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- QUALITY IRRIGATION SYSTEMS5920 PLUMB RD
- QUALITY IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
- WILSON LANDSCAPE ASSOC900 BUCKEYE PARK RD
- WILSON LANDSCAPE ASSOC