Learn how to fix a clogged basement floor drain using simple tools. While you can fix some clogs easily yourself, you may need to hire a plumber with special tools if you have a severe basement drain clog. Here’s how to snake a basement floor drain.
Get matched with top drain cleaning companies in Washington Court House, OH
There are 34 highly-rated local drain cleaning companies.
Recent Drain Cleaning Reviews in Washington Court House
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsChris as always has been very professional and knowledgeable about what he does. He checked the underground drainage system the installed probably over a year ago. He immediately put the camera in the underground drainage system to see where the problem was and discovered the end of the system was grown over and clogged. Chris immediately identified and uncovered and unclogged the area and immediately the issue was resolved. I would highly recommend Chris and Eco Plumbers to anyon
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsAustin did a great job. He was very polite and gave a full explanation of the options to fix the problem. He was very respectful of my COVID concerns. Job was completed very quickly. After making the appointment last evening, they sent someone today.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsTook 1.5 hours, obstruction at 45 feet down line. Even cleaned out the gunk stains on the sink sides.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsMy main sewer line was backed up (standing water) which meant I qualified for the 1 pass with small spade adapter at end of snake and only go 75ft out in my line. ( if my clog was 100ft too bad for me and would be $420). If you have clog and standing water you get one pass up to 75ft with no root cutting blade. First time customer that one pass cost $93 and hopefully it’ll unclog your line. ( it did for me ! Ya! ). If not then starts the real bleeding $$$$. I’m must of been under a rock for last 20 years but close to $500 to snake your sewer line is outrageous! So if you have loads of money and money isn’t a factor? They were professional and got the job done same day, if you are tight on cash I’d look elsewhere! That’s why they won’t quote any kind of price over the phone because they’d never get their foot in the door. Good luck and good flushing
- Drain BustersPrior to calling Drain Busters, we had Professional Gutter & Drain (PG&D) come to clear our clogged sump pump/drain tile. PG&D ran their snake, reported that they could not remove the blockage, billed us $275 & provided an estimate of $1300 to run a new drain to the street. Frustrated, I called DrainBusters. Their crew arrived the day after I called, with drain cleaning tools that PG&D apparently does not have, as DrainBusters cleared the blockage within 30 minutes, for ¼ of the cost of PG&D's estimate. DrainBusters' crew were friendly, polite & professional. I highly recommend them
- Utility and Septic SolutionsHonest and hard working crew, cleaned up after their work! Would highly recommend. Reasonably priced as well!
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsExcellent job and great communication and he explained everything that they did and did the job that another company couldn’t.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsIt went well. It was an all day job with two crews. It was messy and expensive, but done efficiently with both crews checking in periodically to report on progress. Shout out to Nick S and his partner, and to Aaron C and his partner.
- Dave Riley's Drain ServicesA pine tree had clogged up the drain and he did a great job. He also put a tarp over the top of clean out to make sure it did not splatter on other things. I would definitely hire him again and I would recommend him.
- Joe's Drain Cleaning LLCOutstanding - efficient - fast response! I love that this company is family owned in Lancaster. Michael was professional, knowledgeable, and walked me through the entire process answering all of my questions. I Highly Recommend Joe's Drain Cleaning!
Drain Cleaning Companies in Washington Court House
- Business Description:Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer..Recent Review:Someone from The Waterworks promptly contacted me after I submitted a request through Angi. Bradley showed up right on time and walked me through what he was doing, was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and made sure the toilet was re-installed better than it was originally. ThanksZack G.
- Business Description:Here at The Rooter Works, we strive to abide by our mission statement "quality plumbing, at a fair price". Wether you have a leaky faucet, clogged drain or plumbing nightmare. The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains is your one stop plumbing shopRecent Review:Had an excellent experience. Called and got an appt the next day. My plumber "Stoney" was polite, on time and efficient. He explained the problem and fixed it with little fuss. A real "old school" plumber. Would defintely call againcecilia m.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated Business. Our licensed, experienced plumbers will repair, replace, and upgrade your plumbing; toilets, showers, disposals and more.Recent Review:Plumber arrived same day even though it was not urgent. Quickly solved the problem. Was nice and great to deal with.Dan A.
- Business Description:We do residential & commercial plumbing. We are a very small company but work very hard at what we do. We accept cash, check, or credit-card for payments. We try to do same day service if possible.
- Business Description:Your plumbing is far too important to leave to amateurs. There are great risks associated with improperly serviced septic tanks and sewer systems, and even a clogged drain can quickly create a situation your average home owner is helpless to deal with. Possessing specialized equipment is a start, but even that won’t help without sufficient know-how and expertise. That’s where Chuck's Septic Tank, Sewer & Drain Cleaning Inc comes in. With over 30 years of experience, our expertise is never ..Recent Review:They did good work. They arrived on time.Michael M.
- Business Description:Family owned business offering quality plumbing services to customers. Our technicians deal with water heaters, plumbing fixtures, drain clogs and more. Call today to solve your plumbing issues!
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:He did a great job and came right out. I would definitely hire him again and I would recommend him as well.FRANKLIN W.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs day or night with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and ..
- Business Description:COMPLETE POOL SERVICE WHERE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SWIM . At the age of 15, I was hired by Pacific Pools of Columbus, Ohio to help clean swimming pools. Very quickly word got around and in no time, I was cleaning and repairing several pools in the area. By the time I was in my early 20's, I was maintaning 44 pools a week and had serviced virtually every type of pool, spa, and backyard concievable. I worked as a maintenance/repair technician for a decade and began to take on larger projects suc..Recent Review:Kash at Marzetti pools is a lifesaver! We had been working with another pool builder who had been stringing us along for over a year and eventually abandoned the job. Kash had heard about our issues and reached out to us and offered to finish the project for us. Within a week the pool was complete and looks great! If you are looking for help with your pool do yourself a favor and give Marzetti Pools a callCaleb L.
- Business Description:All work completed is done in house by trained, and honest employees all work has a warranty and we are all local natives
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain cleaning company articles
Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Before choosing to use tree root killer to unclog your sewer lines, first discover if roots are your issue and if your pipes are beyond tree root killer’s repair. Read this guide before pouring chemicals down your drain.
Find drain cleaning companies in
- New Holland
- Mount Sterling
- New Vienna
- South Charleston
- Commercial Point
- South Bloomfield
drain cleaning companies in Washington Court House
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Plumbing1993 Kenton St
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Accurate Plumbing7595 Fishel Dr S
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- AL'S SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING & PLUMBING16291 SHERMAN ST P O BOX 403
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- All Lines Gas & Plumbing LLC1138 E Innis Ave
- American Air3945 Brookham Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - COLUMBUS2230 N Wilson Rd
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- Atlas Butler4849 Evanswood Dr
- A & B Plumbing
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- Bartholomew Plumbing1066 E Livingston Ave
- Baumann Plumbing22 Westerville Sq
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing3663 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- BKL Drains2006 Sale Rd
- Blessed Plumbing Inc2288 Stemen RD NW
- Bozman PlumbingPO Box 651
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Plumbing & Drains10385 Creamer Rd
- Buckeye Plumbing Co Inc6003 Nichols Ln
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC
- C. Anderson Plumbing Inc.3156 El Greco Dr
- Chuck's Septic Tank Service1500 Feddern Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- CLYDE MUSE PLUMBING13861 CARLSTEAD DR
- CNF Electric & Home Improvement Ltd.8 Miami Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Cody's Drain Cleaning Plus34091 Township Rd 373
- Coldiron PlumbingPO Box 340605
- COLUMBUS PLUMBING3989 Walford St.
- Columbus Worthington Air6363 Fiesta Dr
- C. Anderson Plumbing Inc.
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.4271 Weaver Ct N
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.
- Integrity maintenance professionals4540 Crystal Ball Drive
- Integrity maintenance professionals
- Marzetti Pools1307 Brookforest Dr
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McAtee Plumbing Heating & Air3041 E 14th Ave
- MIDLAND GROUP LLC515 Executive Campus Dr Ste 160
- Mikes Maintenance4292 Woodstream Dr
- MILLER RANNEY PLUMBING5474 Cleveland Ave
- Mr. Fix it Rite1697 Manchester Ave.
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus405 N Brice Rd
- Muetzel Plumbing, Heating & Cooling1661 Kenny Rd
- Marzetti Pools
- Plumbing One7393 Long Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Plumbing One
- R & B SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING232 E ALCOTT RD
- Rain One Irrigation & Drainage SystemsPO Box 321
- Reedy Plumbing5191 Blair Ave
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Revamped Conditions LLC1398 Worthington Woods Blvd
- RNA Construction llc863 cherrydale ave
- Rooterman of Columbus OH3979 Thistlewood Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- R & B SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE2341 kilbourne ave
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning4247 Diplomacy Dr
- SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus7440 Pingue Dr
- SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC1540 Porter Ln
- Summers Mechanical Contracting LLC5145 Jameson dr
- Sure Fire Maintenance LLC7667 St Rt 56
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE
- Technicare Carpet Cleaning10366 Liberty Rd S
- tetrault home improvement433 S Oakley Ave
- The Hilliard Handyman4694 Cemetery Rd STE 337
- The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains6665 Huntley Rd
- The Saw Guy2145 Berlin Station Rd
- The Waterworks550 Schrock Rd
- Thom Faiella Wallpapering and Painting4087 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Technicare Carpet Cleaning