No one wants to have their Christmas gifts stolen in a holiday break-in. For home security, check your locks and safeguard your keys and garage door openers.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Struthers, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Struthers
- A-Tri-County LockThe job went very well. We asked Jay to come to replace locks on my parents' doors and to add new deadbolt locks. He first explained our options and then allowed us to make a decision. He and his helper worked well, were courteous and professional, and did a fine job cleaning afterward. There was a slight problem with the door after the installation that went unnoticed until the next day. When we called Jay back, he was pleasant and agreed to come back to check out the problem. He did so the following day and quickly rectified the problem. He even offered to come back in the summer if we had any additional problems due to the weather changes. We would highly recommend A-Tri-County Lock for your locksmith needs and will certainly use this company again should we need such services in the future
- Buckeye Lock ServiceThis experience was wonderful. Mr. Patton was not only good at his job but also professional and knowledgeable about various locks and potential plusses and minuses of the various brands, He first arrived for an estimate/consultation a week before, letting me know my options and the type of hardware to purchase. Today he was here as promised, right on time and worked until the various jobs were completed. Everything works as expected and looks great!!! I would recommend Buckeye Lock Service to anyone. :
- Buckeye Lock ServiceVery nice and easy to deal with. We had a lock and latch go bad on a rental property and the door was old but custom and would have been expensive to replace. Burl came out the same day and met my wife at the property. Found problem and ordered parts since he did not have them. (lock was very old and not common). He temporarily fixed the door so our tenants could use it and the parts came in quickly. He was right out too install them and it works great according to our tenants
- Buckeye Lock ServiceBurl Patton was very professional and very patient with some unanticipated difficulties. He moved a nicer lock from a door we found in the garage onto the one on the house--and had to leave to pick up a new deadbolt for that door. He was there for quite a while and also spent some time working on the locks on the slide doors that weren't working right--an unanticipated job but he did it all with great patience. I was pleased with the final price considering the time he put in. He also gave me some good advice about the garage door openers. I would highly recommend Burl's services
- ACE LOCK & KEYThey were very honest and willing to do the work. However, I have decided to bring the locks to their shop, but haven’t brought them in quite yet to have them do the work. For them to come to me it would cost $65 because they would be driving about 30 miles. If I bring the locks to them, it would be less than $20.00
- Buckeye Lock ServiceBought a new home and had all the locks changed. Burl was courteous and arrived at his exact time he promised from the week before. He worked efficiently and was very pleasant. Absolutely no regrets and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my closest friends and relatives.
- ACE LOCK & KEYREPLACED AND INSTALLED DOOR LOCKS FOR A DUPLEX ALSO MADE FOUR KEYS FOR EACH UNIT AS WELL AS MASTER KEYS MY HUSBAND AND I WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE.
- LISBON LOCK & SAFEArrived precisely at the agreed upon time and was careful to remove his shoes when he came into the house. Went around and removed the old locks and re-keyed immediately. All told was there less than 40 min. I would definitely use them again for future service.
- ALLIED LOCKSMITHS-YOUNGSTOWNHe arrived on time and did the job fast, the only complaint I have is he didn't clean up the wood shavings from the floor when he installed the new lock.
- GANDER MOUNTAIN INCI paid 20% down and paid the rest the day before I was scheduled to pick it up. I made it very clear that I did not want the one on the floor. I got a box truck and went back the next day to fix it up. When I arrived they were wrapping the safe on the floor. I refused to take that safe and now I have to wait 6 weeks for their mistake
Last update on January 12, 2017
Locksmiths in Struthers
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Adding new locks and keys helps you enjoy your new home. Here’s what you need to know about installation, locksmiths, and whether a lock change is a DIY project.
Removing a screwless door knob is quick and easy as long as you have all the necessary tools. Learn how to remove a doorknob with no screws in this guide.
Find locksmiths in
- New Middletown,
- North Lima,
- New Springfield,
- Mineral Ridge,
- West Middlesex,
Locksmiths in Struthers
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!