Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in South Zanesville, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in South Zanesville
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Gary J Miller Engineering ServicesCalled this man, he was rude and arrogant. I explained that I had no knowledge of I-beams and such and wanted to build a deck on my home. He emailed me his email address, I responded with what I thought he wanted in regards to a drawing of the project(I'm not an architect either). I waited for a reply and found it in my JUNK folder(in retrospect, I probably should have left it there). His ONLY REPLY was this "you didnt give me what i wanted....no house extraneous info to clutter everything up!!!! im walking away from this Gary J Miller PE CEng Gary J Miller Structural Engineering Services President (01) 412-505-3235 garyjmiller.com" If thats how you reply to a client nowadays... NOT RECOMMENDED
- Barker Construction Services LLCBarker Construction came the next day to start the demolition process, in hopes of getting everything out before mold set in. They worked quickly and effiecently. Once everything dried out, they did an amazing job of fixing everything, working with us and our insurance company, and putting everything back together. They were very quick and professional. They were also very aware of us living in the space and making sure we were comfortable in the space. Their work was flawless and everything turned out perfectly! When we renovate something else, Barker Construction is who we will call
- O K ConstructionI had used OK Construction last year to replace a deck and had been extremely pleased with not only the result but with their work ethic. So when I decided to embark on this interior remodeling project they were one of my first calls. Because I was also recarpeting the house, this construction project had to be multi-phased. They came first to remove the old bathroom cabinets in preparation for the carpet installation. On this visit the track lights also to be moved ... not a simple task because they were 20 years old and the electrical connectors of today did not match those of yesterday. Dave was amazing, figuring out what he could do to satisfy my requirement. The result did not match my original design but was more than satisfactory. Day 2 was a short one with Roy coming to do some drywall repair work in anticipation of the painting. He arrived early on day 3 to paint ceilings and bathrooms. After the carpet was installed Dave returned to complete the bathrooms. He had to be creative making cuts and adjustments to the cabinets to make them work with the plumbing. He then installed all new lighting, mirrors and accessories. That was the end of the contracted work BUT I had failed to consider that the new carpet and the old doors would be an issue. Every one of the doors needed to be cut to accommodate the thicker carpet. Dave came back to take care of them. Unfortunately the hollow doors had been cut before so the task was bigger than we had hoped. He trimmed the doors and then reenforced the bottoms. Dave and Kevin Osborne (owner) are great, They fit my job into their schedule and accommodated the other people I had coming in to do the carpet. I had no reservation about leaving the OK Construction guys in my home while I was out for the day. Finally, I should mention that the original estimate was $800 and the final result, because of adding the door trimming, came in at $1100. I was happy to pay the difference and have these guys on speed-dial for the future
- Stahl Mowery ConstructionMy husband and I are so happy with Stahl Mowery Construction. After building our new home we hired them to build our Pole Barn. Their work is top notch and we appreciate their willingness to meet our every expectation. We would have to say if you are looking for the full package, meaning a company who is trustworthy, timely and does the best quality work for the best price, here they are! Again we are very satisfied with our new pole barn/garage. It is everything we expected it to be. We will definitely look no further for any of our future construction needs. Thanks you guys for everything and we would definitely recommend you to anyone looking to build
- KELLER BROTHERS CONSTRUCTIONWonderful contractor. On time daily, the work was impeccable. They added a portico to the front of our house (badly needed) since all we had was a small stoop. Removed the concrete stoop, built a new enlarged area, roofed the whole thing, wrapped everything in cedar, caulked where necessary and it looks like the house was built with it already attached. We could not be happier with the quality of work this company did and will definitely recommend and use again
- RAPID DEVELOPMENTVery professional. Prepared area for remodel by putting up plastic wall between kitchen area and dining area to contain dust etc. Cleaned work area before leaving everyday. Would be hard pressed to find any other contractor who could out perform the very skilled employees of Rapid Development. Everyone who see's my new kitchen if very impressed with quality of work that was done. My old kitchen had been remodeled in 1974 and had numerous lighting problems due heat in the ceiling. Employees of Rapid Development were especially careful removing cabinets so they could be used again in a different area. They did a fantastic job for me and I will gladly have them back for any future projects
- BRAD BROWN REMODELINGHe did a really good job. I was pleased with him. I have been happy with his work. The price was less than what I anticipated.
- Duvall HomesDennis and Ron are extremely talented craftsmen who exhibit the highest quality of workmanship. They do not cut corners in any fashion and don't ask them to! They construct your project as if they are building for themselves. Their attention and thought to detail is unparalleled. This building had been vacant for several years and the last and quot;so calledand quot; improvements were in the 1980's. The project was a complete renovation from floor joists to sill plates, from brick walls to finished interior walls. They assisted in sub- contractor selection and floor plan design. They were extremely professional, worked thru winter conditions, arrived on time, picked up necessary materials as needed, oversaw sub-contractors work and protected the integrity of the jobsite. My goal was to maintain the historic dignity of thebuilding on the exterior and stairway areas, but add modern flair to the interior of the apartments. The endeavor was a success. One of my favorite aspects of the project was the interior stairway area. They removed all the paneling and crumbling plaster to reveal the original brick walls. Much of the original woodwork then had to be replaced. They meticulously cut and matched the new woodwork to the old and were able to maintain the period look of the window and door frames, staircase trim and moulding. Loved it! They went above and beyond in sealing up the attic/roof areas from weather and critters and vented and insulated the same. I cannot recommend anyone more highly. If you are looking for meticulous construction, honesty and integrity hire Duvall Homes
- L. A. BuildersSteve White is very professional and courteous. He and his business partner Dave are very good and knowledgeable carpenters. This was the first time that my husband and I hired a carpenter and did not feel we had to 'babysit'. All work was excellent quality. We highly recommend them and will definitely be calling them for all future jobs
House Builders in South Zanesville
- Business Description:Beacon Home Remodeling LLC is a leading and reputable Bathroom Remodeling company based in Pataskala OH. Ever since we opened for business, we've taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of service to cover their needs. Get in touch today to learn more about what we can offer you and to recieve your free estimateRecent Review:It was fantastic. They were on time and friendly. They got the job done and it looks really nice.Andrea N.
- Business Description:Boss Builders is a business built for the community. Low rates and free estimates. The crew has a combined experience of 47 years. We are very professional with our work and like to keep the job site clean and safe for the customers and the workersRecent Review:Great! I love the way it turned out. They were professional and done in a timely manner!Raven L.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:35 years hometown experience in carpendry, construction, remodeling, roofing, siding, handyman repairs.Recent Review:No one ever responded to my inquiry so I went with someone else.Kim R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are an Amish owned an operated Roofing Company, Specializing in Complete Shingle Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Siding and Gutters. We are also experienced an qualified to work on insurance claims.Recent Review:Fantastic! I couldn’t be happy with Jimmy and his crew with 663 Exteriors. They were very respectful, flexible, on-time, and went the extra mile. Quote was fair, good price for the great work. They completed my home and my detached garage in about 4 hours. I would definitely recommend this teamWilliam H.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:J. Alexander Roofing is the premier residential roofing company of Northwest Ohio and recognized as a Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor. The Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor program is an elite group that receives exclusive advantages, above and beyond those available to Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors. Our customers who purchase Owens Corning Roofing products can enjoy the Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty which has a li..Recent Review:The company did call me and left a message. when I tried twice to call them I had to leave a message and they never called me back. I know my project was a small job but they could have just told me that and that would have been ok with me, I would understand. But just to ignore me. No, thanksconnie c.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in South Zanesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC825 S. Clinton St
- Barrett Mortgage Services74 E Olentangy St
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Beatty's Builders1219 West High Ave.
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC
- D&Dconstruction918 Maple Ave
- DAVIS HOMES INC1900 MARGARET ST
- DeBoard Builders Ltd.22444 Twp. Rd. 400
- Dennelli Fine Homes Inc1886 Ivy Wood Cir
- Do It All Construction2155 Old River Rd
- DRAKES CONSTRUCTION CO679 S STATE ST
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTSPO BOX 899
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTS
- J Alexander Roofing865 South Main St
- J D Darling Masonry & Construction6490 St Rt 97
- J&K Contracting5253 Washington Rd
- Jack Warne Construction403 Steubenville Ave
- JF Excavating 4565 Rush Creek Rd NW
- Johnson Contractingpo box 11
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- J Alexander Roofing
- M & M CONSTRUCTION73055 PLUM RD
- M & T Builders114 peacock ave
- Malone Renovations IncPO Box 583
- Mel Yoder Home Improvement LLC152 Williams St
New London, Ohio
- Minerton General Contracting4355 Jisco west rd
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- M & M CONSTRUCTION
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Paul Construction Co Inc1702 Chandlersville Rd
- Paul Construction Co Inc
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Jubach Company25368 Creola Hue Rd
- The Plaza Motel1604 S Main St
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Town & Country Log Homes LLC6047 Township Road 501
Big Prairie, Ohio
- Tri Point Homes191 Stanford Parkway
- Trujillo services
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.130 W. 2nd St. Suite 632
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.
- Yoder Construction17907 Waterford Rd.
- Yoder Construction
- Zablocki Construction Inc1865 S County Road 19
- Zablocki Construction Inc