If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Coshocton, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Coshocton
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work read less
- Gary J Miller Engineering ServicesCalled this man, he was rude and arrogant. I explained that I had no knowledge of I-beams and such and wanted to build a deck on my home. He emailed me his email address, I responded with what I thought he wanted in regards to a drawing of the project(I'm not an architect either). I waited for a reply and found it in my JUNK folder(in retrospect, I probably should have left it there). His ONLY REPLY was this "you didnt give me what i wanted....no house extraneous info to clutter everything up!!!! im walking away from this Gary J Miller PE CEng Gary J Miller Structural Engineering Services President (01) 412-505-3235 garyjmiller.com" If thats how you reply to a client nowadays... NOT RECOMMENDED read less
- Barker Construction Services LLCBarker Construction came the next day to start the demolition process, in hopes of getting everything out before mold set in. They worked quickly and effiecently. Once everything dried out, they did an amazing job of fixing everything, working with us and our insurance company, and putting everything back together. They were very quick and professional. They were also very aware of us living in the space and making sure we were comfortable in the space. Their work was flawless and everything turned out perfectly! When we renovate something else, Barker Construction is who we will call read less
- L. A. BuildersSteve White is very professional and courteous. He and his business partner Dave are very good and knowledgeable carpenters. This was the first time that my husband and I hired a carpenter and did not feel we had to 'babysit'. All work was excellent quality. We highly recommend them and will definitely be calling them for all future jobs read less
- KELLER BROTHERS CONSTRUCTIONWonderful contractor. On time daily, the work was impeccable. They added a portico to the front of our house (badly needed) since all we had was a small stoop. Removed the concrete stoop, built a new enlarged area, roofed the whole thing, wrapped everything in cedar, caulked where necessary and it looks like the house was built with it already attached. We could not be happier with the quality of work this company did and will definitely recommend and use again read less
- MARK WEBER & SON CONSTRUCTIONe Do contact these people. They are a local, family owned company. They are quite busy at times and if they ask you to wait a little while, do so, they are worth the wait. On the other hand if it is an emergency they will fit you in! Don't hesitate to give these folks a call.
- WSA IncIt went well except for a week of rain from the storm Sandy which was out of any ones control. The men who worked on the project were friendly and put up with my suggestions and questions. I have talked with several other people who have had these rooms added on and everyone tells me that they love them read less
- FISHER CONTRACTINGThey did a good job. He's a nice guy to work with. They did what I asked and even did a little extra.
- DR FramersDale is quick to respond, and we trust him. We have more jobs coming up, and he will be our primary contact.
- K & M CONSTRUCTION-CHILLICOTHEThe work was done in a professional manner. Work area was cleaned up well. When completed, the circuitry passed fire code inspections. All this and at a price thatcame in below estimate! Use this contractor!
House Builders in Coshocton
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:We are an Amish owned an operated Roofing Company, Specializing in Complete Shingle Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Siding and Gutters. We are also experienced an qualified to work on insurance claims.Recent Review:The job went great everyone was Courteous worked clean and efficient The new metal roof looks great We'll recommend 10 times overSteve C.
- Business Description:J. Alexander Roofing is the premier residential roofing company of Northwest Ohio and recognized as a Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor. The Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor program is an elite group that receives exclusive advantages, above and beyond those available to Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors. Our customers who purchase Owens Corning Roofing products can enjoy the Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty which has a li.. read lessRecent Review:The company did call me and left a message. when I tried twice to call them I had to leave a message and they never called me back. I know my project was a small job but they could have just told me that and that would have been ok with me, I would understand. But just to ignore me. No, thanks read lessconnie c.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional.. read lessRecent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove over read lessKaren B.
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdings read lessRecent Review:The customer service is poor, and they lack follow through. Our garage door does not work properly and sounds like it's going to fall. In every inch of the sod, the grass is dead. I wish we had chosen a different builder read lessChristian R.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc.. read lessRecent Review:The crew seemed to do a good job, until we walked around and inspected when they finished. About a dozen screws were left out of the side cap and even more screws were found dropped all around the house. The front metal trim was all scratched up and they didn’t put the trim back on the inside of our skylights before they left. We had to call Josiah and complain and he came out himself and finished it. After he left I noticed the sharp jagged metal protruding inside our skylights and how crappy /dangerous it was my husband went to see Josiah and showed him pictures and told him how unhappy we were...Josiah basically said that his crew didn’t cut the metal the right length but he had no intentions of coming back and fixing it. Suggested we shove packing in the holes as they run straight in our house from outside if we are concerned about bugs or weather getting in. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed! No one cares enough to do a good job anymore. They should be ashamed to put their name on this kind of work read lessJanice D.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Design Restoration & Reconstruction Inc. An Ohio legal corporation operating as a General Contractor established in 1994. We are located In North Canton Ohio convenient to State Route 77 and our service area is includes several counties within a one hour radius of our location. we specialize in insurance claims restoration to properties damaged by perils including Fire, Water, Wind & Storm Damage. We employ 42 full time certified professional technicians & tradesmen experienced in all aspects.. read lessRecent Review:I had a fire at my home total loss, design restoration handled the job (Tom & Brandon) handled the project. Let me tell you this experience was horrible. I had to get a home inspector because I seen for my self the terrible job that was done. You can go to google and yelp to see a few pictures. I have a tone. They didn't wrap myself before putting the siding up which you can clearly see from the gaps and wholes in the siding. they used nails to hold some siding pieces up. the roof they didn't replace some wood the needed replaced from the fire, no underlayment before adding shingles to the wood. they caulk the ventilation holes in the new windows. she shingles are lifting on the roof. Wires are exposed on light fixtures. The Cellar in my basement wasn't even touched, not even cleaned. I went through contractor connections, which design restoration in Canton OH told them they didn't get they job, which they did. All of these things and more are part of a home inspection report I had to have done. BEWARE BEFORE HIRING THIS COMPANY TO DO ANY WORK.. read lesstwanna a.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- West Lafayette
- New Concord
- Port Washington
- Walnut Creek
- South Zanesville
- New Philadelphia
home builders in Coshocton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC825 S. Clinton St
- Barrett Mortgage Services74 E Olentangy St
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Beatty's Builders1219 West High Ave.
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC
- D&Dconstruction918 Maple Ave
- DAVIS HOMES INC1900 MARGARET ST
- DeBoard Builders Ltd.22444 Twp. Rd. 400
- DESIGN RESTORATION & RECONSTRUCTION4305 Mt. Pleasant Street NW Suite 103
North Canton, Ohio
- Do It All Construction2155 Old River Rd
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTSPO BOX 899
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTS
- J Alexander Roofing865 South Main St
- J D Darling Masonry & Construction6490 St Rt 97
- J&K Contracting5253 Washington Rd
- Jack Warne Construction403 Steubenville Ave
- Johnson Contractingpo box 11
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- J Alexander Roofing
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Jubach Company25368 Creola Hue Rd
- The Plaza Motel1604 S Main St
- TNT Construction Inc7408 Moravian Trail Rd SE
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Town & Country Log Homes LLC6047 Township Road 501
Big Prairie, Ohio
- Tri Point Homes191 Stanford Parkway
- Trujillo services
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.130 W. 2nd St. Suite 632
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.
- Zablocki Construction Inc1865 S County Road 19
- Zablocki Construction Inc