What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in South Zanesville, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local excavators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Excavating Reviews in South Zanesville
- J&H Excavating, LLCVery responsive to phone calls and questions. Arrived when he said he would and worked quickly and did a great job. Knew what he was doing. I can not say enough good things about this company.
- PNR Excavation & ServicesJeremi of PNR Excavation provided excellent service! They removed my stone planter and retaining wall hauling away debris. I was greatly impressed. They were to start project Sunday morning and couldn't make it... but he surprised me when his brother came Saturday afternoon to complete task. Wow! I've had several contractors fail to keep appointments. Jeremi is an honest man who kept his word! That speaks volumes of his character and being a man of his word. I highly recommend PNR Excavation, and will contact them to install front concrete sidewalk from porch to street. You cannot go wrong with PNR Excavation. Very friendly family business worthy of your business! Thanks and congratulations Jeremi and PNR Excavation for a fantastic job! I'm definitely keeping your number for future projects and recommendations! Respectfully. George Cunningham �
- Seagate Roofing and WaterproofingSeagate waterproofed 3 of my basement walls on the outside. They were great at answering my questions and explaining what they would be doing and why. The crew performed fast, quality work and cleaned up afterwards.
- PNR Excavation & ServicesContractor Jeremy Phillips was well prepared and creative in making a difficult job go smoothly. I also found him to be a good communicator always returning texts and emails quickly. I would recommend him without hesitation
- Precision Excavating & Construction LLCCalled Brandon to widen my driveway. I'll be damned not only did he show up when scheduled he also did a great job. Drop his name on Facebook every chance I get. Thanks again!
- Drains&ExcavationServicesGreat! Really happy with kody’s work and it was done when he said he’d do it. Highly recommend him.
- Drains&ExcavationServicesIt went perfect , I called on a tuesday night and Kody came the next day and within an hour He diagnosed the problem and gave me a quote. Finished in a timely manner and did a great job with the clean up! Very impressed overall . Would recommend to everyone ! Fair prices , very friendly , and most of all got my plumbing working !
- Drains&ExcavationServicesDrains and excavation services did an amazing job fixing my drainage issue so fast and very affordable! We will use them for all our needs! Great guys and great company!
- Huelskamp Drainage and Excavation Inc.Very well done in a timely manner. Company helped us in many ways. Took the time to understand the problems we faced and completed work in a professional manner.
- Baker's WaterproofingThe crew that completed a perfect job in just 8 1/2 hours was polite, professional, hard working, and did I say polite? They were all of the above and more. They covered all the floors in my home to eliminate bringing in dirt or tracking cement. They plastic covered all the existing items in our basement to prevent dust or dirt. When they finished the crew left no mess, debris, dirt, etc. The finished cement floor/drainage system exceeded our expectations. Will ALWAYS call on this company/crew if the need arises. Great crew led by a great crew leader, David Cain
Excavators in South Zanesville
- Business Description:We are skilled in all levels of Excavating with a specialty in pond and lake restoration. From clearing to re grading we are equipped to turn your over grown pond into a beautiful place to escape to. We also are equipped to help you in any and every level of dirt work needed.
- Business Description:R&R Downspouts serving central Ohio professional downspout installation and excavation workRecent Review:Came out same day I called very professional did s amazing job on my downspouts i had 4 other estimates he beat all the others for the amount of work I had done would recommend him I will be telling everyone that I know if they need work done he's the guy to calrenee a.
- Business Description:With over 10 years of experience we can take care of all your excavation/outdoor plumbing needs! Call us today for a free quote!! We will guarantee customer satisfaction and worry free warranties.Recent Review:My septic was backing up inside my house and drains and excavation services were there and fixed the problem in no time. And for a great price! They had great attitudes and were very professional too. 10/10 will call them again for for any future problemsJake a.
- Business Description:Z&K Excavating specializes in down spouts, waterline drainage, new septic systems and septic repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:It went very well! After they were done with the work, the crew did a nice and thorough job of performing spotless and tidy cleanup. They were also very respectful and careful with the home, putting down drop cloths and tarp to protect the floor, carpet, and stairs. We were truly impressed and are very happy with the work!Jay T.
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL Five full time employees. We do all the work without any subcontractors. We are licensed by the city of Columbus and many of the surrounding suburbs, Having taken and passed the home improvement test by the state of Ohio as a General Contractor. Estimates are free. Coupon for 5% off to Angie's List members. Larger concrete repair and replacement jobs, $2,150 minimum. Additional services: Snow removal and de-icers on commercial lotsRecent Review:We had one of the best experiences we've ever had with a contractor with Dan Few and his company. Our hollow concrete front porch had sunk near the house's foundation and we were having to take a giant step up to our front door. We had two other estimates, one with a company that concluded it couldn't be raised up by their standard of best practice, and one that was going to cost more than we wanted to pay for just raising up a not very attractive porch. We contacted Dan Few and he came over to talk it over with us. He is very knowledgeable, with years of experience and a great crew. We waited a few weeks while they finished up other projects and then they got started on June 1st or 2nd (can't remember). We wanted to "do it right" and Dan knew how to make the new porch so it would hold up over years, with a foundation and concrete block base. I wanted a "reveal" like I'd seen on other porches, and it all turned out great. I wanted a longer curved sidewalk from the porch to the driveway, and the end product looked exactly like I would have chosen to design it. The original sidewalk ended close to the garage doors, but this one has a wide edge that will actually be practical when we step out of our cars and looks beautiful. We also chose to replace our asphalt driveway (over 30 years old) with a concrete one. Dan pointed out that our house foundation needed more dirt surrouonding it to protect it, and moved dirt from the excavation of the porch to the front, side and part of the back of our foundation, arranging and smoothing it into position. They were great about cleaning up the construction area after completing the work on June 4, and came back in about 10 days to reset the post that supports the porch roof. They even offered to reset the decorative trim for us. Dan gave us direction on how to care for the concrete and will provide sealant and power washing for it soon. It looks great, and we are very satisfied and relieved to have our problem porch replaced with such a beautiful one. I wish we had more concrete projects we could do with this company, we had such a good experience. Dan and his crew had excellent communication, patience with questions and explanations and were very friendly. Dan was great about responding to our questions via text or phone, responding in a day or two at the most. They came when they said they would, completed the work in a timely fashion and returned to finish details when they said they would. One of the best experiences we've ever had with a contractor. They were friendly, knowledgeable, had good advice, were patient with questions, committed to doing it right and letting the homeowner know how it should be done. They've been in the field for a long time and take pride in the finished product. We recommend them highly and appreciate our good fortune in having them do the work for usCOLLEEN D.
- Business Description:We have being certified loggers for five generations and have a wide range of knowledge of a trees that make us stand out from the other tree services. We deal with trees in every stage of their lifespan be it from the beginning to the end. We also specialize in land clearing, reclaiming, and we are buyers of standing timber. A degree in Natural Resources and certified in Best Management Practice of the Forest. and plenty of references. If they say it cant be done we thrive in situations that..Recent Review:This company is the best! The work was done efficiently and they were extremely courteous and helpful! The price was great and they ended up doing far more than was ever expected! I would definitely call them again if I needed more work done! Super people to work withLinda K.
- Business Description:Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundation Repair, Drainage, Masonry, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over timeRecent Review:Basement Remedy is a great company. I had asked for referrals for a crack and crumbling brickwork on my garage from Angi and when "Basement Remedy" came up, I selected them for a quote by accident. But, Todd was one of the very few people who responded to my request and came out to give me an estimate. To my surprise, what I thought was a brick facing on my garage was something else entirely. Even though it is not something they usually work on, they came out and fixed the problem the next day. They were very professional and the repair looks great. They do much more than basements, so definitely give them a callKarla A.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
excavators in South Zanesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Fire Side Homes
- Kena Construction LLC301 E Highland Dr
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- Kena Construction LLC
- Lima Home Improvement Co2001 W Hume Rd
Lima, Ohio 45806
- Lima Home Improvement Co
- R&R Downspouts, LLC8546 Old Ivory Way
Blacklick, Ohio 43004
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
- RICE EXCAVATING LLC16411 CRAMER RD
Mount Perry, Ohio 43760
- Rock Steady Builders, LLCP.O. Box 42
Wilmot, Ohio 44689
- Rogers Basement Waterproofing3557 E Fulton St
Columbus, Ohio 43227
- R&R Downspouts, LLC
- Ultimate Enterprises Inc
Glenford, Ohio 43739
- Ultimate Enterprises Inc
- Z&K Excavating 13704 US Highway 23
Ashville, Ohio 43103
- Z&K Excavating