Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in South Zanesville, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Land Surveyors in South Zanesville
- Business Description:Mid Ohio Locating, Inc currently has 3 full time employees and 2 part time employees. We are available for long and short term contracts.
- Business Description:F E Krocka & Associates provides surveying services in the state of Ohio. Our mission to exceed your needs by dedicating to you a Professional Land Surveyor with years of surveying experience, respecting your need for timely services and by having the expert you hire be the actual person working on your survey. F E Krocka & Associates has a professional staff with decades of surveying experience. Our reputation for quality is drawn from the strength of our experience working with the deve.. read less
- Business Description:Linn Engineering Inc
- Business Description:A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting provides investigative services in adultery, child custody, criminal defense, and disability / workers compensation. Whether your case calls for surveillance or an in depth investigation A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting has the solution. A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting offers a personal approach, and extremely competitive rates. With nearly 7 years of prior law enforcement experience paired with nearly 7 years of.. read less
- Business Description:Privately Owned and operated since 1994. One Employee (me) Fully Robotic and GPS enabled Equipment All Work performed by Licensed Professional Surveyor Member of The Professional Land Surveyors of OhioRecent Review:Instead of asking anything about my property, I was asked if I knew how to use a computer because I could go to the website and see that it was a minimum of $500. I tried to give more information on my property but was immediately cutoff. I tried to explain the urgency and he told me that he could get out to my property tomorrow but his price would go up to $9000. I would never hire someone who spoke to a potential customer the way I was spoken to. Very disrespectful read lessJennifer C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Duncan Falls
- New Concord
- New Lexington
- Junction City
land surveyors in South Zanesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting2843 Alder Vista Dr
- A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting
- F E Krocka & Associates Inc86 W Main St
- F E Krocka & Associates Inc
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC2700 Orchard Park St. NW
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC
- Kerg Surveying86-D W Main
- Kerg Surveying
- Linn Engineering Inc534 Market St
- Linn Engineering Inc
- Mid-Ohio Locating, Inc2850 Biddle Road
- Mid-Ohio Locating, Inc