Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in South Zanesville, OH
There are 15 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in South Zanesville
- Southern Ohio ConcreteEverything went well, SOC was on time, finish was good and price was great. I’d like to add that elevation was spot on, they set forms to exact fall for the job and we had no issues. It’s been two years and no cracks, no spalling and still looks as it did when they finished.
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGarrett Concrete Services LLC did an amazing job on our stamped sidewalk. We had an idea of what we wanted, and they brought it to life. Customer service was incredible, price was very affordable, and quality was impeccable. Such talent and attention to detail. We highly recommend them and all services. They are a super friendly and reliable family owned company. Will use them in the future for concrete jobs
- PJO Properties, LLCExcellent, arrived when they stated they would, explained process and answered questions, I now have a beautiful outdoor entertainment space and couldn't be happier!
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGreat! We were very pleased. The crew was efficient and completed the job in a timely manner. WE also asked for additional work which needed a revision to our contract and that was also done. Everyone who has seen the work states how nice it all looks.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThey did a very good job, led by Foreman Mike McDonald. It was a very hot day but he and his assistant stayed right with it and got the job done very much to our satisfaction. They made sure the concrete was level and took care as to not apply too much poly-foam to crack or damage the area attached to the pool. They cleaned up afterward and and explained what they did and why to my satisfaction. I am glad we went with Ohio Basement Authority for our lift and level needs
- Elite-CreteGreat. I would highly recommend this company to anyone of my friends and family. Competitive price, high quality work. Timely, and efficient.
- Engineered Foundation SolutionsThis was a unique circumstance for the extremely wet area. The house foundation (footer) was directly on top of uneven sandstone as was the majority of the floor; along with a fair amount of mud. This also led to difficulties with 'cutting' a channel to accommodate the drain and gravel, as well as the Polydrain (the footer was taller than normal basements). However, the crew was able to overcome these issues; it just took an extra day (for one person, not the entire crew). Two sumps had to be installed due to the design of the house; these pits had to be chiseled out of solid sandstone, mind you. This also meant two drain outlets had to be installed after exiting the house, one of which had to go under a sidewalk. The crew was always polite, taking time to answer my questions and concerns. The work they did was absolutely fantastic. The attention to details was the best I have seen in quite some time from a company contracted for a specific job -- and I've dealt with many contractors. Not only did they take away the material chiseled out from the basement, they did the same for excess dirt after trenching for the discharge pipe -- and they even put down coated grass seed over the new trenches. One of the outlets had to go under a deck; both through flower gardens. When they were done, you would never had known what they had to move, or remove, to have access to those areas. I had several outfits -- both local and regional/national -- come out to give estimates and was most impressed by Engineered Foundation Solutions from the onset. They were slightly higher on cost estimate than the others, but you truly get what you pay for in this case. The knowledge they exhibited from the estimator alone put some of the other companies to shame. He even found a water source under the footer that no other company saw. I cannot stress how impressed I was with this company's crew and the work they performed. I would use them again, and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone with a water problem in their basement
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteMike and his crew did great work at a very reasonable price. I will definitely be calling him again for future projects.
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCMichael and the folks from Garrett Construction did a great job replacing an old concrete sidewalk. They gave us a reasonable estimate and work began soon afterward. The original sidewalk was far thicker than anyone could have imagined and needed a little more time and materials than anticipated. Despite this, they were true to their estimate and did great work. The next time something needs done around the house that is in Garretts' repertoire, I will call on them again
Concrete Repair Contractors in South Zanesville
- Business Description:PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL Five full time employees. We do all the work without any subcontractors. We are licensed by the city of Columbus and many of the surrounding suburbs, Having taken and passed the home improvement test by the state of Ohio as a General Contractor. Estimates are free. Coupon for 5% off to Angie's List members. Larger concrete repair and replacement jobs, $2,150 minimum. Additional services: Snow removal and de-icers on commercial lotsRecent Review:Awesome! We got this done a couple years ago from Dan and the driveway still looks amazing. He and his workers were so impressive - starting early and ending late, not leaving a mess, and getting everything done timely and beautifully. We had tons of questions and he answered them all patiently and happily. We've recommended him to friends since our positive experience and they have all been happyWENDY M.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Eric & Erica were fantastic. They were early for the appointment, respectful, professional and knowledgeable. Perfectly paired crew who compliment one another on the job. They knew what the other was doing which enabled the work to seem effortless. So, with their punctuality, respect, professionalism, knowledge and quality of work, I will use Mr. Level again. I will also request this crew. They are confident in themselves and their work as they should be. Well doneDaryll P.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:The job went very well. They cover your insurance deductible so that you don't have any out of pocket expense. The work was done quickly and professionally. I'm very picky and have worked with many contractors over the years both personally and through my previous job. These guys did great work!!! I learned of them from others in my area that had also used them and had been very satisfied. I would definitely recommend this companyBrenda R.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:I was contacted by United Structural Systems quickly after I had made an online inquiry for a quote. Within a week, Bobby came and assessed my foundation issue and provided a quote. I was grateful that they were able to start my project so quickly. The crew (Chris, Dan, and Enrique) installed 5 piers around my garage in only one day. They successfully raised my garage over 2 inches and repaired all cracks and crevices in the brick and mortar perfectly. All the guys were respectful, professional, detail oriented, and pleasant to communicate with. <br /Jennifer M.
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Flue. (Advice - schedule an appointment way in advance - e.g., schedule a fireplace check-up in June. :-) I was blown away by the service and professionalism of Dr. Flue. The technicians that fixed my gas fireplace were Kevon and Dave. Before they arrived, I received an email with Kevon's photo so that I could confirm his identity when he arrived. They listened very carefully to my explanation of the problems. When they finished, they thoroughly explained everything that they had found and did. Their summary included so many photos that I was reminded of a DIY manual. All in all, I felt they treated me with the utmost of professionalism and did a great jobKaren A.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Job was on a. 100+ year old building. There were many challenges. The Team’s Attitude was beyond any expectation. When faced with challenges the Team simply said “OK” and got the job completed. The Thomas Brown Team should be listed as an Asset of Ohio Basement SystemsGene G.
- Business Description:HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaning
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business servicing the Greater Central Ohio area for over 24 years. 18 employees. No Subs. Drug Free Workplace. Payment due upon completion. No high pressure sales. $398.00 minimum. Credit Cards accepted. Financing is availableRecent Review:B-Level was great. Butch coordinated everything for us and gave us a fair quote. We had a two-man team who installed carbon fiber strips against two walls in our basement and filled in the cracks. The job took longer than anticipated because of some material on our foundation blocks which needed to be sanded off. They did not charge us for the extra work which I appreciated. There were a few spills of materials on our concrete floor, but wasn't looking for perfection on such a big job. They were great from start to finishKristin E.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:Estimate went great. One fellow came out to give the estimate, looked over the basement, and basically told me that he could see nothing wrong. He said that there were signs of repair from the past, but nothing new had developed over the last 15 years. He went out of his way to make sure that his assessment was correct and had one of his superiors come by a couple days later. I got an honest opinion from these guys and they told me that they would not do any repair. They could've raked me over the coals and told me I needed to spend on this but they didn'tBrendan B.
Deals in South Zanesville for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in South Zanesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
Rittman, Ohio 44270
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus 4580 Bridgeway Ave Suite B
Columbus, Ohio 43219
- Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus
- Master's Concrete & Construction812 Riverside Dr
Sidney, Ohio 45365
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania 15010
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
- Mitch Cousino's Hardscape420 Glenwood St.
Delta, Ohio 43515
- Mr. Level Concrete Leveling35954 Sugar Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039
- Master's Concrete & Construction
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
Clinton, Pennsylvania 15026
- Slinks Masonry Inc
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Yoder Laser7391 CR-203
Millersburg, Ohio 44654
- Yoder Laser