Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Salineville, OH
There are 18 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Salineville
- Ohio Basement SystemsBasement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.
- Ohio Basement SystemsBasement waterproofing , Will be done within the next week. It will be guaranteed for life time of the house,. I am totally at ease over this project..
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCI was the inspector for the contractor Stone Construction. After the borrowers had bad experiences with Other contractors, Stone Construction came through in a big way with a beautiful addition and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this company.
- Blacktop Specialists IncThey were very professional , answered all our questions and were very polite. When the job was done, everything was cleaned up and beautifully done. We will recommend them to all our friends. Great Company, GREAT people. Reasonable pricing.
- Evolution Concrete & Construction LLCBrad and team did a great job and were very professional and responsive. I shopped around and their price was reasonable and the quality of the work was very good. The project was completed on time and exactly the way we wanted and actually beyond our expectations thanks to Brad's recommendations on how to approach the final layout. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family
- Ciardi Co.Everything went exceptionally well. We had the addition of a bathroom and closet put on the back of the house and then the whole house was sided. I would definitely recommend anyone have any home-improvement done &
- Evolution Concrete & Construction LLCProject was well done and completed on time. Clean, quick demolition and installation, very nice finish. Big improvement in the appearance of our home. Professional operation.
- Shane Moran Masonry LLCThe floor looks good.The guys doing the work were real friendly .The price quoted was the amount I paid no extra costs.
- Buckeye Beauty Landscaping & ExcavatingShowed up when promised, finished on time, cleaned up perfectly, and made necessary repair without issue! Easy to reach and speak with. Reasonable for the work completed.
- Baines Concrete Construction, Inc.We call Baines concrete when we need help getting and handicap ramp in for my mother and sister because we were having trouble with the social service vans coming to pick them up for appointment so we were put in contact with Mr Baines He came out and give us a quote and we give him the job Mr Baines and his crew was very professional in the work they did for us everyone was very nice and professional and knowledgeable on what they were doing for everyone is happy with the work Baines concrete did for us Yes we will hire him for anything we need done Thanks again Baines concrete for everythin
Concrete Repair Contractors in Salineville
- Business Description:Prestige Home Construction is dedicated to insure quality service, done in a timely manner, within an affordable price.Recent Review:Mike and his crew were great! They came when they said that they would and finished on time with no delays. Price was very fair compared to others for the same job. Our new patio looks awesome! Would hire againMaria W.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:Engineered Foundation Solutions offers excellent service to customers in twelve counties within the tri-state area and is dedicated to quality work and the safety of your structure. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in every step of each individual project, from beginning to end, puts us above the restRecent Review:Brian came over after we had talked with several contractors about a concrete porch underside (in basement room) and one of those contractors made us think the concrete was in such a bad state of "imminent failure" that it needs a full replacement.So, while we continued to get quotes for a full replacement, we also asked a retired architect friend to give his opinion. He did not think concrete was so bad and he was glad we were having a structural engineer (Brian) coming over a few days later. Brian explained why he did not think the concrete was in need of full replacement (very expensive!) and also the damage was not a foundation/structure integrity issue (not "imminent failure"). We had spoken to several contractors and the cost to fully replace is upwards of 15-20 thousand dollars. From the state of the concrete, Brian did not believe the "symptoms" warranted a full replacement and that the more likely issue was simply that we never "sealed" the concrete with epoxy (and only painted the concrete porch). Given the sky-rocketing costs to do any home repairs, it seems more reasonable for us to do first level repair (not replace) that Brian suggests. Brian's honest and informative consultation (for free!!!) is piece of mind and a HUGE savings. We greatly appreciate Brian coming over to educate us - on his own dime. We will definitely ask Brian to come over again if/when we think we need an honest assessment of our home foundation needsJune S.
- Business Description:Ciardi Co. is a full service general contracting company with over 35 years experience in the construction industry, specializing in commercial and industrial work. Ranging from repairs, to upgrades and additions to complete buildings, Ciardi Co. is able to offer a solution to a construction problem or design and build a new building to meet the needs of every clientRecent Review:Everything went exceptionally well. We had the addition of a bathroom and closet put on the back of the house and then the whole house was sided. I would definitely recommend anyone have any home-improvement done &Kim P.
- Business Description:brick patios, walkways, steps, retaining walls, ponds & waterfalls, pizza ovens, veneer, custom mailboxes, computer project designsRecent Review:Great, I will hire Buckeye Beauty again when I need them.RA T.
- Business Description:Welcome to Evolution Concrete & Construction LLC, we are a BBB Company with years of experience, old fashioned customer service, and realistic pricing for folks who want a balance of real quality... and affordability. We offer a range of services, discounts, and incentives, as well as payment options. We always put our work in writing and guarantee it as well. We hope to hear form you soon, and are looking forward to helping your next project go smoothly with the results you expect. For Pictu..Recent Review:Brad and team did a great job and were very professional and responsive. I shopped around and their price was reasonable and the quality of the work was very good. The project was completed on time and exactly the way we wanted and actually beyond our expectations thanks to Brad's recommendations on how to approach the final layout. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and familyBob P.
- Business Description:We are a Stone & Epoxy Concrete Resurfacing Company. Over 23+ years of experience, Owner on every installation, and over 1 million square feet of stone installed in PA and OH. Please see our ad in your local Clipper Magazine, and at the Annual Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show at the David Lawrence Convention CenterRecent Review:Work was done very professionally. Sal really knows this business and was great to work with. I would hire him again without hesitation.anita l.
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:Over 20 years experience in waterproofing Greater Youngstown homes. We provide the highest quality service so that when we leave your home, you'll never have to call us for any waterproofing related issues againRecent Review:Best Waterproofing completed the waterproofing in my basement. Chuck and his men waterproofed the walls and basement floors at the scheduled time; cleaned up each day; cemented the basement walls with a designer finish with excellent workmanship and were very professional. There have not been any water or moisture problems since their completion. Their price was lower than any other contractor, the men were polite and very trustworthy. I would highly recommend Best WaterproofingAlbert A.
- Business Description:26 years in business ...All waterproofing methods available...50,000 satisfied customers....Recent Review:I have waited for a good soaking, flooding rain to occur before leaving a review, but there have been no such rains or thaws since USA did the work in August, 2018 and it is now middle of October. They did all they promised to do very quickly and professionally, and the work was done with no problems whatsoever with this companyTerese P.
Deals in Salineville for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- East Liverpool
- New Cumberland
- New Waterford
concrete contractors in Salineville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. Walters Painting and Repair ServicesPO Box 1864
Dickerson, North Dakota
- A.M.I. CONTRACTINGP.O. Box 156 Columnbiana rd
New Springfield, Ohio
- AAA ECO CARE1711 Wellington Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- AKR Design & Restoration40 Iroquois St.
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- A. Walters Painting and Repair Services
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- Best Waterproofing104 N Bon Air Ave
- Blacktop Specialists Inc7301 W Blvd Ste C4
- Bobcat Matt2790 Spencer Rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Buckeye Beauty Landscaping & Excavating6298 Sodom Hutchings Rd
- Basement Care
- Castle Concrete Pumping2109 Delaware Ave
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Ciardi Co.4800 Market St Suite B
- Clonch Property Management36 Broad St
Newton Falls, Ohio
- CMC Builders5547 Mahoning Ave. Suite:335
- Corley Concrete & Excavation, LLC1135 W Western Reserve Rd
- Creative Concrete ImpressionsPO Box 349
- CURB MASTERS CONCRETE CUTTING3370 Eberly Rd NE
- Castle Concrete Pumping
- Leaseazr Services, LLC2433 Woodlenhart Rd
- Leaseazr Services, LLC
- Maricks Remodeling and Construction LLCPO Box 2922
- Master Design Builders, LLC.7127 Mill Creek Blvd.
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- MJM masonry LLC3965 McCarty dr
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Mr. Level Concrete Leveling35954 Sugar Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- MRD Inc5035 east calla rd
New Middletown, Ohio
- Muir Masonry189 Hadley Rd
- Maricks Remodeling and Construction LLC
- North Coast Restoration, Builders and Remodelers1564 Adelaide SE
- North Coast Restoration, Builders and Remodelers
- Usawaterproofing1632 Enterprise Pkwy
- Yoder Laser7391 CR-203
- Yoder Laser