Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Paris, OH
There are 37 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Paris
- Ohio Basement SystemsSteven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!
- Ohio Basement SystemsFine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finish
- Ohio Basement SystemsIt went great from Matt the sales men to Brett and his crew and Sean Z. And his crew they all were great professionals.They went over everything and always made sure to ask me if everything looked great which it always did they did a wonderful job
- Ohio Basement SystemsJob was on a. 100+ year old building. There were many challenges. The Team’s Attitude was beyond any expectation. When faced with challenges the Team simply said “OK” and got the job completed. The Thomas Brown Team should be listed as an Asset of Ohio Basement Systems!
- Ohio Basement SystemsVery well only minor complaint is that they could've been more tidy. The guys tracked mud all over my carpet and entryway, some cement specs were dropped randomly in the driveway. Otherwise it was a timely job and I appreciate the urgency.
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCStone construction was outstanding. Our basement is amazing! We can’t appreciate enough the work they did!
- GARAGE FINISHERThey did a great job! They are very nice. They cleaned up everything and the floor looks more beautiful. I highly recommend them.
- Campea & Sons Construction IncCampea and Sons did waterproofing for us about 15 years ago which was an excellent experience, so we called them for our cement needs. They are very skilled and professional. The owner (Guy) was on the crew and worked right along with the men. They were courteous, professional, friendly. They addressed all questions. The work was done in a timely manner and they cleaned up all construction. We did not request a fancy pattern in the driveway, but got one anyway!.. Job included drain in the garage floor and slope pitch the driveway for rain water to the street. They also sealed the cement for more durability & longer wear. We are very very pleased with their work. Their price was competitive. The experience was again excellent. I would recommend them with highest regards
- GARAGE FINISHERI had our 4 car garage floor refinished. The entire process was stress free. Mario quoted the job, explained the entire process and even recommended a paint color for the walls to contrast the finished floor. Ian and his crew of refinishers did an excellent job from moving out and storing all of the garage items to having the entire floor done by 5 PM the same day. Items that remained on the walls were covered and surprisingly there wasn't much dust from the floor grinding. The employees that came out the next morning had photos from Ian to insure all the items were put back in the exact place they originally were. Communication was excellent and all employees were professional going out of their way to insure my questions were answered and I was satisfied. Garage Finisher's products, process and people exceeded my expectations
- Rays Reconditioning LLC.Excellent. They were very informative and educational. The job was completed in a very timely manner. They were open to modifications. I will be utilizing this company for any and all future projects.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Paris
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Jonas is absolutely fantastic to work with! The entire crew is professional & courteous and everyone went above and beyond throughout our entire project. The end product turned out beautiful and we would 100% hire J Enterprises for future projectsRobin A.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:Full Service Specialist in Garage Remodeling including the BEST Garage Flooring available anywhere which includes a Lifetime, Transferable Warranty with no exclusions and no re-sealing necessary. Service includes removal of garage contents, storage in an on site trailer and re-installation of contents after job is complete. Residential Lifetime Warranty on Flooring, Cabinets and SlatwallRecent Review:Fantastic. Very high quality. Team cleaned out garage thoroughly and made it look good as new. Team was very professional and courteous and punctual. Mario was very helpful in choosing the best option for us and not fleecing us or upselling useless servicesBrandon C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for demolition & excavating. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact by email. Award winning 4x Super Service Award
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Kyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemenTHERESA M.
- Business Description:EverStone is the ONLY stone and epoxy flooring company that applies a prime coat, crack weld, protective edging and high-strength top coats as part of our standard installation. At EverStone, you deal direct with the owners and there is NO sales commission. This saves you hundreds if not thousands off every job plus there is NO "buy today or the deal is gone pricing" that our competitors offerRecent Review:Rick came out and provided detailed description of how flooring is done, provided booklet and samples of stone. Rick was able to answer questions better than the "one day instillation" competitor's salesman. All decorative stone was priced the same. The "one day instillation" competitor has different price ranges for their decorative stone. Everstone owners did prep work to existing garage flooring . I was impressed by this because if the base is not done correctly then this effects the finish product. Edging perfect. Even my garage door installer said that this finished product looks better than the "one day installation" competitorSUSAN K.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional experience, Mr. V's Concrete & Construction provides quality craftsmanship at a competitive price industrially, commercially, and residentially. Whether your job is new construction, repair, or renovation, Mr. V's can handle it all. With the pride we have in attention to detail along with our extensive experience and knowledge, you can be assured the job will be done right the first time. Please take a look at our completed projects in our photo gallery. We..Recent Review:The job was done perfectly! Vince and his crew were on time when they said they would be. They were very detail oriented and had great work ethics. The time frame from start to finish was very reasonable. Vince and his crew were very pleasant and answered all my questions. He was even able to match the brick for my porch perfectly to the brick on my chimney. Kudos to the entire crew. I would definitely hire him againEric H.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit..Recent Review:Everything was basically flawless for this job. That’s not something I say very often for home renovations, but everything from the first inspection to the last went completely as I hoped. It was especially refreshing because it’s so hard to get labor nowadays. This job was on time and on pointMatt E.
- Business Description:We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 yearsRecent Review:Called them twice. Twice it was promised to me that somebody from the estimates team will call me to set up an appointment (during the second call they checked whether they had the correct phone number - they did). Never heard from them. Bad customer serviceSvyatoslav T.
- Business Description:We stablize bowing or bulging walls, sinking or settling foundations,and retaining walls.
Deals in Paris for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Concrete sealing costs vary depending on the type of concrete you use and the size of your driveway. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Paris
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A + Concrete421 12th st nw
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A Absolute Quality Concrete849 WALNUT RD SW
- A Keener Landscape and Design2351 pearl road
- A NEW IMAGE LANDSCAPING1834 Marks Rd
Valley City, Ohio
- A Plus Concrete6920 BEAR SWAMP RD
- A-1 Whispering Winds Inc.1931 Union Ave SE
- A-Sure Step Concrete1061 Wilbur Ave
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Aarons Concrete & Asphalt13 Thunderbird Dr
- Abby Construction Company4568 Mayfield Rd Ste 112
- Accurate Builders Inc.8920 York Road
North Royalton, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adelman Home Improvement193 Nestledown Dr
- ADELMO'S ELECTRIC SEWER CLEANING INC4917 Van Epps Road
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Affordable Caulking and Sealing6694 Salerno St NW
- AJAMI Holdings Group LLC13407 Blenheim Unit U
- Akron Precision Inc1145 Highbrook St.
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- All American Contractors2909 Farmdale Rd.
- ALL CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION LLC14323 Bayes Ave
- All Phase Construction9881 Beechwood Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Surface Creations & Recreations625 Richie Dr
- Alliance Restoration & Construction LLC1617 W State St
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- Aristo-Crete LLC5144 Andrus Ave
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Aura Lawncare & Landscaping LLC.12497 chestnut st nw
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Axiom Construction Team12530 Athena Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- A + Concrete
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND668 NORTHFIELD RD
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Bari Construction1432 Neptune Ave
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Beavers Built Construction9604 north ridge rd. east
- Bell Custom ConcretePO Box 634
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- BERRINGER MASONERY807 EWART RD
- Best Builder's Inc.12900 LAKE AVE
- BHW Landscape ConstructionPO Box 546
- BIGGS TOTAL REHAB & REMODELINGPO Box 20799
- BILL FLOREANI CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION484 LONGVIEW ST
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- BRITT WATERPROOFING & CONCRETE16716 CLAIRE AVE
- Brooks Concrete Inc1438 West 21st Street
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- BUCKEYE SURFACE MAINTENANCE5915 E Schaaf Rd
- Buckstone Building and Restoration, LTDPO Box 396
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- CARL J RUSSO706 37TH ST NW
- Carrara Construction3774 Congress Pkwy
- Carter Construction & Contracting1856 S Freedom Ave
- Cavella and Hair Inc515 Perry Dr NW
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- CEE JAY CONCRETE, INC.6161 RYAN RD
- CITY WATERPROOFING & PLUMBING715 FAIRVIEW AVE
- CLASSIC CTI OF NORTHEAST OHIO1492 E 357TH ST
- Classic Landscape Borders2450 Tamarind Trail
- Cleveland Concrete Steps1265 E. 55th
- Cleveland Home Improvement12520 Edgewater Dr
- Cleveland Waterproofing Inc2501 W 3rd St
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- COACH CONSTRUCTION992 LANG RD
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Concrete 4 Less2115 Dowd Ave
- CONCRETE PETE6898 SMITH RD
- Constructions Needs899 Herrick Rd
- Contractor Connection Inc400 Schroyer Av SW Gate 7
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- Corley Concrete & Excavation, LLC1135 W Western Reserve Rd
- COSMO CONSTRUCTION6984 CAROL DR.
- Country Homes & Remodeling LLC4044 Highland Dr
- Creative Concrete ImpressionsPO Box 349
- CURB MASTERS CONCRETE CUTTING3370 Eberly Rd NE
- CURROW SIDING & REMODELING CO4825 NEWCOMER RD
- Custom Concrete Solutions LLCPO Box 213
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- CUTTING EDGE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY4026 HUMPHREY RD
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC4748 Fay Dr
- D&D Maintenance4087 Foskett Rd
- D. Peterman Landscaping & Snow Plowing, Inc.21000 Treat Rd., Suite A
- DA Knapp C610 Acorn Pl
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dave's Asphalt & Concrete2502 Harrisburg Ave NE
- DeNigris Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 41318
- Designscape9112 Mayfield Rd
- Destorm Maintenance Contractors1480 Holmden Rd
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Domenico Davide Construction LLC4153 Meadowview Drive NW
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dowhan Construction122 Admiral Dr
- Drain King Basement Waterproofing Concrete & Sewer1458 East 332nd Street
- Drake Inspired Home Improvements LLC158 Milo Ave
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC