Prestige Home Construction LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

11824 Beard Rd

New Springfield, OH 44443

Prestige Home Construction is dedicated to insure quality service, done in a timely manner, within an affordable price....

concrete repair (17)stamped concrete (7)decks & porches (5)hardscaping (2)masonry (2)countertop installation (2)tile installation (2)home remodeling (1)excavating (1)

05/09/2020

Excellent! We are so happy with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete stamped patio eith firepit

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

06/27/2019

The company never responded to my request

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for a driveway skirt replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

I apologize I don’t respond to every request I get. Most of the time when I do I don’t get a response. If you call text or email me I respond within the same day.

04/24/2019

Mike was very professional and timely in his work. The kitchen was large, built with a 3 ft wide concrete countertop and stone facing all around. He also incorporated a built in grill, 3 cabinet doors, a small refrigerator, an under mount sink, and a drop in ice bin. All which I had purchased separately but he integrated perfectly. Really an amazing piece of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built an outdoor kitchen.

CATEGORY concrete repair,countertops,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

Photo for Prestige Home Construction LLC - 11824 Beard Rd, New Springfield, OH - 37836758

04/04/2019

Mike was great to work with. The work performed was great and on time. Differently would recommend him to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio, steps, and sidewalks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

08/29/2018

Better than expected! We had a very large patio that we wanted (over 1300 sq. ft.) and Mike was very patient with us during the design process and answered any questions we had. All the crew that worked on our patio was polite and professional. Prices were fair and the work is exceptional. We will be using for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

Photo for Prestige Home Construction LLC - 11824 Beard Rd, New Springfield, OH - 37360130

07/05/2018

Mike returned call, showed up, but nearly 4 weeks later I had to call to find out where my quote was, and he was going to submit one by the end of last week. It isn't here, and I have not heard back since. If someone can't do the job, or doesn't want to, it would be best to let someone know definitively within as short a period as possible. Not happy about this at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch repaired, partially replaced. Additional small deck to use on back door until new back porch built at later date.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

[Member Name Removed] after looking at the job I told you I was not interested since it is not really the type of work I do. I apologize for the miscommunication.

05/25/2018

We were very happy with the work. Mike is very responsive and gave us exactly what we were looking for. He even offered ideas to improve our base design to make the patio even nicer. The cost was exactly what was quoted, and the work was done quickly, professionally, and was definitely a quality job. I highly recommend Prestige Home Construction and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New stamped concrete patio

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

05/02/2018

Wonderful, professional service! Extremely nice and honest owner. The finished product was exactly what was requested. I was very lucky to find this contractor because I had no experience hiring anyone for work at my home. This was a great result and I would not hesitate to call Prestige again for any other future projects !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete sidewalk

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

03/27/2018

Everything went very well. They were on time and answered all of my questions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2018

08/17/2017

The work was done well. Mike started on a Tuesday morning and was done by noon on Wednesday. He cleaned up and hauled away all the old material. Did not ask for money in advance and payment amount was exactly the price he quoted me. I was very pleased with his workmanship and would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old deck and steps at rear of house. Wanted the new deck to be a little larger than the old one.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

Concrete, Stamp/ Decorative Concrete, Concrete Countertops, Overlays, and Tile Work

Check, PayPal