GAULT HEATING INC

Founded 1955 • With Angi since August 2010

Gault Heating, Inc. was founded in 1955. We are a third generation family owned Heating & Air Conditioning company with locations in Hubbard and Poland, OH. We specialize in Residential, Commercial & New Construction, System Replacement & Installation, Zoning, 24-hour Emergency HVAC Service, Maintenance Plans & Tune-ups, Air Duct Cleaning, Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication & Design. We service the Mahoning Valley and surrounding areas such as Youngstown, Poland, Boardman, Canfield, Warren, Hubbard, Columbiana and Austintown....

YellowLite

Yellowlite, is committed to excellence in the design and Installation of our renewable energy system and to educating our customers on ways to reduce their consumption and use energy more efficiently. We genuinely believe that Solar in an important energy source that will continue to grow in prominence and scale and we hope to continue being a part of the growing clean energy movement.

EMS PLUMBING & HEATING

Since 1974, EMS Plumbing & Heating has been dedicated to providing residential and commercial customers like you with the very best in heating and plumbing system maintenance, repairs, snaking of drains, and installations. Our family owned and operated company is a proud member of the Home Builders Association (HBA), Angie's List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the Regional Chamber of Commerce. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on the services you need.

Symons Water and Construction

Symons water and construction company specializes in commercial and residential water conditioning, construction, plumbing, and property maintenance. Our team works with each customer one-on-one to meet their specific needs. Priding ourselves on perfection and integrity, we never upsell you on anything you don’t need. Our family business wants to expand the opportunity for middle class and hardworking families to afford clean drinking water. Our commitment is to excellence. Our promise is to give you the best service at the best price.

02/11/2017

They installed a new H/H furnace and A/C unit in my home and it has a noticeable difference already. The old unit was undersized and looked like some 8 year old installed it, the new equipment is first class. But now with properly sized ductwork the home is much more comfortable. You only get what you pay for.

Description of Work
New furnace

01/16/2016

Description of Work
AC broke down during the hottest week of the summer at the time. Called a few local companies for replacement once I knew both the furnace and AC needed replaced. Couldn't get anyone except Gault to send someone that day. Glenn, Jr. gave us an clear and concise estimate, explaining why he recommended the solution that he chose. I had done some checking on the brand that he represented and found them to be highly rated. He gave us a very fair price, which included routine checkups and call backs. Excellent work by the installing team. High quality respect for homeowner's concerns and the home itself during work. Finished in a timely manner and followed up a few days later to check on things.

06/17/2015

I met with glen to get and estimate on a new furnace and ac. He informed me of a program I qualified for since I'm a certain gas company customer he saved me $400 right there on top of the $350 Angie's list discount. The install went smooth the installers were professional. After the job was near completion glen stopped by again to make sure everything was up to his standards. I highly recommended...

Description of Work
Installed new furnace and air conditioner

10/07/2014

Description of Work
Made me order a part that wasn't needed as turned my power off to my heater as well as my gas. Do not use these guys they are a rip off

08/14/2014

Description of Work
we had a new furnace and air conditioning system installed. It went very well. The installers were prompt and very professional..The owner mr. |Gault came to check everything once the job was complete and explained everything to us in detail. He has made himself readily available if we have any issues. Very pleased. Mr. & Mrs. Bush

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are proud to be recognized as a Dave Lennox Premier dealer, although we service all brands of heating and cooling products.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available