BETTER HOMES TODAY

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2001

3.1

SERVICES ALL AREAS. USES SUBS. HOME BUILDER CONTRACTORS. CHARGES BY TIME AND MATERIALS. ASK FOR AL DISCOUNT. ...

M/A Renovations and Construction

We offer full scale remodeling , new construction and anything in between. Fully licensed , bonded and insured. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Got A Guy LLC

Home Improvement Contractor offering quality service and installation.

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

06/10/2019

Good at first but then was unresponsive when asked to fix mistakes. Wouldn’t return calls.

Description of Work
Basement remodel.

Category home remodeling

04/03/2012

I met this person through my professional work. He proposed building a garage that I had been wanting to build for a few years and stated he would come out, view the site and give me an estimate. He even said he would be willing to trade some of the work needed for vehicle repairs to reduce my costs. On the first day he was supposed to show up, he was an hour late. Upon arrival, he quickly walked ...

Description of Work
No work was performed by this contractor due to his dishonesty and lack of punctuallity and professionalism. He underestimated costs and then tried to raise them later when writing up the contract.

Category decks,garage builders

10/07/2002

Description of Work
KITCHEN REMODEL

Category home remodeling

09/05/2002

I SCHEDULED TO HAVE BOBBY HANSEN COME AND GIVE AN ESTIMATE. HE SAID HE WOULD CALL FIRST AND COME OUT IN MORNING. NEVER CALLED, NEVER CAME.

Description of Work
PAVER PATIO

Category decks

11/09/2001

BOBBY IS AN ENERGETIC HARD WORKER. HE WAS HONEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD. HE PAID ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS OF THE PROJECT AND MADE SURE THE MATERIALS WERE CORRECT. HE CAME BACK TO THE JOB AND FINISHED UP THE LITTLE THINGS FOR NO CHARGE. I'D RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
I HAD THEM REMOVE AND REBUILD THE ROOF OF MY BACK PORCH.

Category decks

ALL RESIDENTIAL REMODELING- GENERAL,KITCHEN OR BATH, LARGE SCALE REPAIRS, DESIGN, BUILDING, GENERAL CONTRACTING.