911 handyman

Founded 1990 •

3871 Oakbrook Ln

Powell, OH 43065

Thanks for stopping by! 911Handyman we are a home maintenance repair and remodeling company that serves Columbus and the surrounding areas. We can handle all of your home improvement and property repair needs. We have the tools and knowledge to ensure that every project is done with precision and care. Jim and his team have been doing quality home maintenance and home repair in the Columbus area for many years and would love to help you solve your home maintenance problem and future dreams Need more work surface in your laundry room, or a larger bathroom countertop? 911Handyman can install new countertops, hardware and endless style in any room of your house. We do not ask for any labor to be paid until the job is 100% done. ...

home remodeling (7)flooring (5)plumbers (4)handyman (2)tile installation (1)

04/14/2020

Main concern was a leak in the shower pipe and tiles around the bath tub. Requested new pipes be installed. I don't believe that was done. Had to come fix twice, when it should have been the first thing fixed. After the bathroom was "done", had someone else come install new pipes and caulk around tub. Will still need to re-paint tub due to gouging from tiles taken down during fixes. A five day red...

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

01/07/2020

Jim did a great job installing our freestanding bathtub. He was able to cut a hole in the floor smaller than we originally expected, and get the plumbing hooked up without needing additional damage to our tiles. He finished the entire job in one day which was impressive. We ran into a minor issue with the faucet leaking after Jim had left. When I called him he was kind enough to immediately come b...

Description of Work
Bathtub installation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

Review for 911 handyman - 3871 Oakbrook Ln, Powell, OH - 38318312

01/30/2019

They cleaned up very well leaving no mess for me, were very courteous and professional. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/18/2018

01/22/2019

Fantastic! Jim was prompt, proficient, professional. High quality supplies. Left with it looking better than when he arrived.

Description of Work
Remodeling of Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

01/22/2019

Work went very well i am very satisfied. Their attention to detail went above and beyond. I made some changeas

Description of Work
total bathroom renovation.

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

01/17/2019

It was good. on time professional, clean up after they got done.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel and floors

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

01/17/2019

Jim came out and has done a few really great jobs for me. Every time I see him he has always been very professional, timely, and courteous to me and my home. I would definitely recommend him to anybody.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, plumbing, floors. Installed a new sink faucet.

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

My company offers many different services from bathrooms and kitchen remodeling to tile and hardwood floors installed. We also do plumbing and electrical work as well. There really isn't anything we cant do.

My company does not do Hvac or any kind of roofing repairs.