Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Portsmouth, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Portsmouth
- O'Leary Concrete Company LLCThis is the second time we have used O’Leary Concrete. Experience from start to finish is all about quality. Owner’s consistent communication on timelines was excellent, employees were top notch and professional, and quality of work was outstanding. We will use them again for sure!
- John WhiteHe is very reasonable, does excellent work, and is very particular. He is an all around fun guy. Price reflects porch work.
- Massie MasonryWe had approximately a 20 ft section of sidewalk added to our backyard. Since this company had already done a superb job in laying the concrete for our built-in pool a few months earlier we felt comfortable using them again, and they did not let us down. We had new sidewalks added to connect one part of our yard to the new pool area. They were very helpful in making suggestions on the best path to take in laying the sidewalk out. I was very impressed with the company and they were extremely clean in how our property was left after the job was complete. It has been several months with lots of rain, snow and ice, and the sidewalks are still excellent
- Hall's Trencher ServiceThey quoted the job, gave a date for installation, showed up on time, did the work exceptionally well, were courteous and professional, coordinated everything to get the job done and finished the patio in one day. Very pleased with this company.
- Alford Home Solutions IncThey were very nice and did a good job. They worked very quickly and wore little booties to keep the house clean.
- Hall's Trencher ServiceQuick! We needed a slab poured in time for a hot tub install. The estimate came in at a very fair price and they started the very next day. Removed some dirt, leveled, graveled and laid mesh. A couple days later the concrete truck arrives. This is were the magic started. Beautiful work I enjoyed watching. Nice broom finish. I would recommend and use them again
- Ernie Colegrove Construction LLCThe scope of this report covers 5 years plus and approximately $130k in work completed. In addition to the sunroom that is previously mentioned, worked completed includes replacing all windows and associated work, stripping of all carpet to hardwood floors underneath and refinishing, numerous plumbing and wiring problems associated with existing structure. Also included in previous work is plumbing in kitchen and downstairs utility room, wiring in general all over entire house, remodeling of an extra bedroom and converting into a closet and a variety of smaller jobs over this timeframe
- F.I.O. Gas Lines & ConcreteThis company was great. They had my driveway poured and complete in 2 days. They were friendly and reasonable rates. I receive tons of compliments on my driveway now.
- Quality Decks LLCthey went as far as to sand, stain and seal all the wood work. it even came with a 5 year warranty on all work. the workmanship was superb although the job took a little longer than i think it should have, but it was worth every minute. nice job!!!
- Hall's Trencher ServiceIt went extremely well. Roger is very professional as well as extremely polite. The weather slowed down the digging process but this was beyond anyone's control.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Portsmouth
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/lifting
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:Very well! Very professional group. Atilio, Brayan, Jose, and Josh were great to work with!PETER M R.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:MSA is a licensed and insured company that does top quality work for reasonable prices. We stand behind our work with warranties on all our construction. MSA specializes in New Home Construction, Plumbing, Hardwood Flooring both New Hardwood installation and restoration of Original Hardwood Flooring to beyond it's original beauty, Kitchen and Bath remodeling, Interior Design and Reconstruction, Room Additions, Porches and Decks, Repairing and Remodeling other contractors shoddy work, Roofi..Recent Review:Great job. Good and faithful Christian man. Trustworthy in his work.Gail H.
- Business Description:tree trimming and pruning mulching stump removal storm damage dead wood removal tree removal emergency service retainer walls small concrete jobsRecent Review:Chris and his team were very professional and quick. They did a fanatic job and definitely will hire againkayla f.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:NOBODY ever came to assess our area to give us a quote. I called Basement Doctor Thursday, July 30. This was my first contact with them. Around 5p Jesse, called. He inquired about location of egress, our address, & our availability to meet with him. He also said that he needs to check with the auditors office. That threw a red flag. Nobody requested that. We’re homeowners. At 5:05 I texted Jesse a few pictures of the interior & exterior of the interested egress location. 9:27 that evening, Jesse texted: You have plenty enough room for egress window sorry I just got out of the appointment about 30 minutes ago we will get you on the schedule and I can come take a look at it :) I texted back, “ no problem, thanks” (Jesse didn’t read my text until Mon, Aug 3...4 days later). Mon, Aug 3 @ 11:00a Jesse texted: I have not forgotten about you lol Well, it’s now Sun, Aug 30. One day shy of four weeks! POOR business representative. Maybe something happened but someone else should’ve followed up. We WILL NOT be using Basement Doctor. Really disappointedBecky S.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Ernie Colegrove strives to give his customers 100% satisfaction. We offer warranties with our work because we stand behind our work. We have been in business since 1983. Our company has employees that shine and they are well mannered, polite, and respectful. Whatever the customer needs done, we go out of our way to do it
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- "We Dig It"466 Twp Rd 1135
- "We Dig It"
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service413 Marion Pike
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service
- Decorative Concrete & Resurfacing LLC
- Decorative Concrete & Resurfacing LLC
- Ernie Colegrove Construction LLC1417 Chestnut St
Kenova, West Virginia
- Ernie Colegrove Construction LLC
- Freeman Roofing & Construction Co.503 4th Street East
South Point, Ohio
- Freeman Roofing & Construction Co.
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The House Doctor136 5th St NE
- Tri State Enterprise1305 Argillite Rd
- Tri State Lawn Care1305 Argillite Rd
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- The Basement Doctor
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc