Regularly cleaning out your gutters is essential to preventing water damage on the exterior and interior of your home. Here’s when and how often to clean gutters.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Portsmouth, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Portsmouth
- AA Roofing and Remodeling LLCGreat. Showed up when promised and finish roof in one day & put new gutters up a couple days later.
- Ashland Pressure WashingAshland Pressure Washing was hired to clean the siding and gutters. They were very prompt, professional, and the quality was great. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a quality job from an honest business.
- Rooftop RestorationsThe consultant Explained everything in full to me about the whole process and what to expect. They cleaned my Roof, Siding, Gutters, Patio, Deck, Driveway and wood Fencing for only $1250.00! They were amazing every step of the way! We had several other quotes from various other companies and these guys were not the cheapest (right in the middle on price) but were absolutely professional. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- AA Roofing and Remodeling LLCNot well at all. He sent out a guy and the guy thought he had it fixed but didn't, leaked as soon as it rained. He came a couple weeks later and same thing. He would say he would be here and wouldn't show up many times. Finally after a month I asked for my money back so I could use someone else, he did give me my money after calling him a few times and sending my son over to his house to get it. Wouldn't use him again.
Gutter Cleaning Services in Portsmouth
- Business Description:The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, ..Recent Review:I do not recommend AAGP. The project began 1/28/21 and was finally completed 2/28/21 after 5 visits. Below are the issues that were fixed during these 5 visits. 1. Five downspouts were removed but only four were replaced. After sending a photo to the project manager showing where the missing downspout needed to be, he came out the following day and moved it 4 foot away from the original downspout. He then sent someone else to correct his error. 2. The gutters were not properly sealed so they not only leaked, but gushed when it rained. 3. No bands on any of the downspouts. 4. Repaired the fascia but did not put on an end cap so the wood was exposed. 5. Gap in the soffit and poorly replaced trim. 6. Cable wires were removed from soffit but not reattached. My concerns were supposedly forwarded to the corporate office but I’ve yet to be contacted. Also, I called requesting a copy of my “lifetime warranty” and was told I would be emailed a copy within 48 hours. After not receiving an email, I called again and was told warranties are only mailed out at the first of every month. The following day, I received an emailed copy of the warranty but it was for one-year; not lifetime. The salesman was very misleading. He also said since we didn’t need the leaf guards, if we signed with AAGP, he would give us a candy cane extension for our leaf blower but we have yet to see it. They seem concerned about customer satisfaction but just don’t have the experience and talent. If you are considering AAGP, I would suggest hiring “Chuck in a truck” or “Stan in a van” because that’s the quality job you will getDEBORAH S.
- Business Description:As the largest gutter protection brand in North America, LeafFilter Gutter Protection has improved the strength and longevity of gutter systems between the Atlantic and Pacific coasts. As a full-service gutter company, the LeafFilter team comes prepared to provide gutter replacement and repairs in addition to installing the best gutter guard on the market. Its patented and industry-leading gutter guard comes in a variety of colors and is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring gutters stay to..Recent Review:I perceive my elderly parents, my father with early dementia and my terminally ill mother have been ripped off by leaf filter. The company used shifty sales tactics with my parents. Out of the gate, they suggested that my parents would need to pay 10,000 dollars for their product. YES, THEY TRIED TO GET 10,000 DOLLARS FROM MY PARENTS. Fair Market Price for gutter protection is a fraction of this cost. The salesperson made my parents feel that they struck an excellent deal by coming down from that outlandish price to another outlandish price. My mother requires thousands of pharmaceuticals a month and it is a financial struggle. For a company to fleece a vulnerable, elderly couple like this is shameful. As a nurse, I feel I must advocate for elderly consumers, not only my parents but maybe one of yours out there who is considering this product! Or maybe it is you considering the product. To protect your family, a mentally intact, less than vulnerable family member should attend this sales pitch with elderly parents. I was not aware this sales call had been scheduled. My mother was concerned that my father would fall off the roof. Because of my father's poor judgment due to his dementia, he had climbed on the roof to clean gutters. The salesperson preyed upon these fears and inflated the product price and then offer a lower but still another outlandish price, making the couple think they have arrived at a very good deal. Have you seen the commercial of the elderly listening to the Leaf Filter sales pitch? That's right, they are like lambs to the slaughter. I don't want my dad on the roof, but I certainly do not want salespeople using dirty sales tactics reaching into the pockets of my elderly father with dementia or my terminally ill mother. As a nurse, I must advocate for these important people in our lives and society, so that they are not taken advantage of by unethical companies. I have reached out to the company and am yet to receive a call or have them amend this pricing, but I feel they are earning a reputation. On top of this exploitation of the elderly, the service reviews are very poor. I am concerned that more individuals will be taken advantage of. Buyer be very aware. I hope this company will address my concerns and amend the price of the product and can attempt to recover their reputation. Elderly consumers deserve respect, and I am hoping this facility will show this respect. I would be happy to amend my review in exchange for the appropriate price for this productElizabeth M.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:At C&B home improvement we offer a small scale service to privide affordable services to those in need. We strive daily to provide the best service at the best price. We specialize in all your home improvement needs. We offer free estimates, flexible payment plans, senior discounts, military discounts, and referral discounts. Availabe for emergency services between 7am and 9pm monday thru thursday and 24 hours a day on friday, saturday and sundays. Sorry but at this time we no longer accept..
- Business Description:We specialize in exterior cleaning of your home. Roofs, Siding, Gutters, Driveways, Patios, Decks Fencing, Windows etc. No Job Too BIG or too small. With our trained and seasoned team members we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If we cant clean it - We wont charge you
- Business Description:Extreme Lawn Care is a commercial/residential lawn care service that is 100% customer service oriented. This business is soley owned starting out with one other employee with design and lawn-care expertise, as well as experience in all aspects of lawn maintenance. We are a contract based business, but will accept any availible work on call if nessessary. We offer various promotions for different customers based on the "free" estimate given on the job. We offer $10 off each estimate to ALL new..
- Business Description:We have a highly specialized crew of 12. We currently only accept cash or checks. Additional email address email@example.com.
- Business Description:We employee 6-8 hourly technicians. Payment due when services are rendered, on some occasions, a percentage of said work will require payment prior to commencement of said work. WE accept all major credit card
- Business Description:With 9 years of experience as general contractor D & H Continuous Guttering offers quality gutter services for its customers. Life's A Gutter- Hang It!
- Business Description:Hueys Handyman Service is a professional handyman contractor in Portsmouth, OH, you can call us anytime when you need our services. We provide our services locally and out of state. Residential Handyman Service, Painting Service, Landscape Service, Affordable Handyman Services, Reliable Handyman Service; Remodeler; Remodeling; Emergency Repair; Emergency Services Sciotodale OH; New Boston OH; Wheelersburg OH; West Portsmouth OH; Rosemount OH;Dayton, OH;Ironton, OH Handyman Service, Handyman, ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
While screens and guards can make gutter cleaning easier and less frequent, they’re not maintenance-free. Here are six tips for how to clean gutters with gutter guards.
When gutters become clogged with leaves and other debris, they can’t do their job. There are a lot of factors that go into how much gutter cleaning will cost. Find out how much you can expect to spend on this essential home task.
Find gutter cleaners in
gutter cleaners in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BAM Cleaned Up Services5825 Gallia St
- BAM Cleaned Up Services
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service413 Marion Pike
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service
- D & H Continuous Guttering1302 Beth Ann Dr
- D & H Continuous Guttering
- Extreme Lawn Care LLC1663 Owensville Rd
- Extreme Lawn Care LLC
- Freeman Roofing & Construction Co.503 4th Street East
South Point, Ohio
- Freeman Roofing & Construction Co.
- GutterPro1420 13th Street
West Portsmouth, Ohio
- KING'S PAINTING SVC921 Chippewa St
- KING'S PAINTING SVC
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection12076 Champion Way
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- Napier & Son Home Improvements10 Twp. Rd. 1408 S.
South Point, Ohio
- Napier & Son Home Improvements
- Woodalls Construction33722 Swick Rd
- Woodalls Construction