This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Portsmouth, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Portsmouth
- Secure Construction Company IncWe got them from Angie's List. They were good. They were here when they said they would be here and did the work.
- J S VINYL COWe are very pleased with the quality of the products used and the workmanship of their employees. Their employees take great pride in their work and it shows. Also their employees were very nice and courteous. Our house looks great and feels great too! Our house has three levels and the temperature is much more even thru out. The windows, insulation and siding have soundproofed our house. We no longer hear the traffic on the very busy road we live on
- Ernie Colegrove Construction LLCThe scope of this report covers 5 years plus and approximately $130k in work completed. In addition to the sunroom that is previously mentioned, worked completed includes replacing all windows and associated work, stripping of all carpet to hardwood floors underneath and refinishing, numerous plumbing and wiring problems associated with existing structure. Also included in previous work is plumbing in kitchen and downstairs utility room, wiring in general all over entire house, remodeling of an extra bedroom and converting into a closet and a variety of smaller jobs over this timeframe
- Creative Home SolutionsExcellent work on roof and siding. A really great crew and enjoyed having them work for me. Very good about cleaning up when finished. Would highly recommend.
- Creative Home SolutionsThey did very well. I couldn't believe they showed up when they said that they will show up. I woke up in the morning around 7 and there were 2 or 3 of them standing out in the yard waiting to go to work. They do what they say they are going to do. They are pretty remarkable. They were knowledgeable and knew what they were doing. I had the manager's cell phone number; every time I called him if I didn't get him on the phone, he would call right back. Their price was agreeable and they worked right along with the insurance
- Rooftop RestorationsThe consultant Explained everything in full to me about the whole process and what to expect. They cleaned my Roof, Siding, Gutters, Patio, Deck, Driveway and wood Fencing for only $1250.00! They were amazing every step of the way! We had several other quotes from various other companies and these guys were not the cheapest (right in the middle on price) but were absolutely professional. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- Brian McCoyBrian done a great job. He was very professional and very knowledgeable about everything he done. Ours has been an on-going project over time. He would do a project then we would save up enough for the next project then call him for the next. He was quick to return phone calls. If he was already working on a project somewhere else he would always give us a time frame of what date he would be able to start on ours. He works quickly yet does it with great quality job. I have no regrets about hiring Brian. Remoldeling older houses has its own set of troubles. You can't find matching parts and things are no longer made. Brian always had an answer of how to fix it!
- Shield Roofing & Construction LLC$ was competive ; At job site communication & scheduling was terrible ;daily focus and job preparedness lacking , This company really needs some managerial focus and a daily site specific project manager. Craftsmanship & the sales process were the strong suits. (C-)
- Creative Home SolutionsThe job began thirty days ago after a 12,000 deposit placed. One week later the siding arrived. It was incorrect. Three weeks later it's still in my garage. They will not return my phone calls. The roof was placed last week along with two replacement windows. The crew worked quickly and were very pleasant. However, they have not returned. Today after a heavy rain my entire yard flooded because the roof overshoots the gutter. I would not use this company again
Siding Contractors in Portsmouth
- Business Description:Creative Home Solutions is a fully insured professional General Contracting services company serving KY, OH & WV and surrounding areas. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with a written warranty to back it upRecent Review:The job went very well. Joel and his team reengineered a tricky part of the roof to make things more reliable. The site was kept clean.Todd J.
- Business Description:We strive to be the best in the business call today for ur free quotes on anything you need done. Roofing siding new construction remodeling decks buildings concrete drywall painting flooringRecent Review:It was very good. They were very professional. They answered our problem and tell me what was wrong. They did pretty well and knew what they were doing. The price was very reasonable. The work was good. They were very knowledgeable on what they didRick W.
- Business Description:35 years of experience, with 24/7 service. We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, r..Recent Review:It was excellent. I recommend them to anybody. They showed up on time, did a great job, and professional. Everything looks great! I was pleased on how it turned out.Ruan o.
- Business Description:Pro Performance Industrial, LLC is a licensed and insured excavation and contracting company located in Ironton, Ohio.Recent Review:They did an excellent job. I could not be more pleased with the work they did. I highly recommend them and will be calling them in the near future for other work that needs done, both inside and outside. They will treat you rightDaniel T.
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, Metal, EPDM, and TPO Roofing. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional contact name - Nate Crnjak. Additional fax - (419) 502-0031.Recent Review:North Coast and it's owner Nathan have handled our roofing issues to our complete satisfaction.. From the original roof replacement to fixing a couple of leaks that developed years later (one of which was actually a siding issue), they have have provided great service. They did not charge us for the followup work they did, even though it was several years after the roof installationPhillip T.
- Business Description:Professional roofing services at affordable prices!Recent Review:My name is Jay Lehr. I am not normally on social media and have never written a testimony or pressed a Like button for anything before. Before now, but the job Midwest Roof Renovations did in replacing our 27 year old roof has kept me awake at night. It kept me awake at night wanting to figure out how to broadcast to the world that every aspect of replacing our roof exceeding my wildest expectations by 1000%. Yes 1000 per cent. I was told by people who know construction that the cost would be 50% higher than it was. I was told that our property would be a mess with broken shingles. I was told we would find roof nails in our grass weeks later. I was told at the end of each work day the place would be a mess. I was told they would put all the shingles on the roof at the beginning and I should worry about the strength of our roof. I was told that of course I should not expect a perfect job as to shingle alignment and flashing around sky lights. I was prepared for all of those things especially since Midwest Roof Renovations bid on the job was the lowest of four companies that bid on our roof. Well you can go down the above list of problems I might expect and find how absolutely PERFECT every aspect was. And I have not mentioned how courteous all the workers were both men and women. They worked long hours and when they left other than seeing the progress on the roof you would not have known they were there that day. We never found a single roof nail in our grass or on our property. We never found a shingle fragment on our property. The roof was perfect. I must admit I told my wife I thought we could go a few more years with our original roof. I had no idea that the new roof would be a thing of beauty I keep staring at. If you find this testimonial over the top and are on the fence as to where to get your new roof, call Midwest Roof Renovations and they will give you my telephone number so you can call me and hear me gush about my roof in person. I am sure you will experience what we experienced if you decide to go with Midwest Roof Renovation when the time comes to get your news roof. Jay Lehr 6011 Houseman Road Ostrander, Ohio My name is Jay Lehr. I am not normally on social media and have never written a testimony or pressed a Like button for anything before. Before now, but the job Midwest Roof Renovations did in replacing our 27 year old roof has kept me awake at night. It kept me awake at night wanting to figure out how to broadcast to the world that every aspect of replacing our roof exceeding my wildest expectations by 1000%. Yes 1000 per cent. I was told by people who know construction that the cost would be 50% higher than it was. I was told that our property would be a mess with broken shingles. I was told we would find roof nails in our grass weeks later. I was told at the end of each work day the place would be a mess. I was told they would put all the shingles on the roof at the beginning and I should worry about the strength of our roof. I was told that of course I should not expect a perfect job as to shingle alignment and flashing around sky lights. I was prepared for all of those things especially since Midwest Roof Renovations bid on the job was the lowest of four companies that bid on our roof. Well you can go down the above list of problems I might expect and find how absolutely PERFECT every aspect was. And I have not mentioned how courteous all the workers were both men and women. They worked long hours and when they left other than seeing the progress on the roof you would not have known they were there that day. We never found a single roof nail in our grass or on our property. We never found a shingle fragment on our property. The roof was perfect. I must admit I told my wife I thought we could go a few more years with our original roof. I had no idea that the new roof would be a thing of beauty I keep staring at. If you find this testimonial over the top and are on the fence as to where to get your new roof, call Midwest Roof Renovations and they will give you my telephone number so you can call me and hear me gush about my roof in person. I am sure you will experience what we experienced if you decide to go with Midwest Roof Renovation when the time comes to get your news roof. Jay Lehr Ostrander, OhiJanet L.
- Business Description:Shield Roofing & Construction LLC. has been successfully serving the Tri-State area since 2012. We later opened our doors to help more homeowners recieve quality roofs in West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. We take great pride in our reputation for outstanding workmanship and quality productsRecent Review:Did a great job replacing my old roof. The one issue was quickly addressed. Jeff did an excellent job of explaining.Jill L.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbus! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:Nothing about our experience with this company has been good. I am still waiting on a solution to the multitude of issues we have had with our window install. It has been over 6 months and I still don't have all my windows or hardware and no one in this company seems to care about my concerns. I didn't even get any other estimates because of a recommendation from my mother. She had windows installed in 2014 and had nothing but good things to say about her experience. Obviously things have changed in 7 years. She regrets ever suggesting Champion to my husband and me and says she will never recommend them to anyone ever again. Do yourself a favor and get multiple estimates and stay away from a company that requires you to sign a contract that day or you lose out on the sale. A measure tech had to come out to my house 3 times (each time at least 3 weeks between visits) to measure a single window which was the start of the delay. I was told that first they couldn't read the writing, then the measurements didn't match. The install "professionals" broke a new window which had to be reordered. End of August was the install and I was told it would take at least 4 weeks to get the replacement window. There is a 3 inch scratch down to the metal on my big living room picture window. The caulking job would have been better done by a 2 year old. I do not have all the cranks for my awning windows, even though the windows sat in their warehouse for almost a month before my install date. The contractors put a gash in the beadboard on my bathroom wall and hammer scratches and divots in my living room and half bath window sills. They left grass stain on my cream living room carpet and a pile of cigarette butts at the end of my driveway. I was told they would do the install from 9 to 4. They showed up at 10 and didn't leave until almost 8 pm. On some of the bedroom windows you can see light from outside around the sill. Which makes me question the quality of the install. When they first showed up they complained that the front of my house was stone and that I had bushes in the flower garden. We signed papers on April 3rd and the install didn't even happen until August 30th. At the time of signing I was told it would be 8 to 12 weeks until the install. I was told that Champion Installers would be installing the windows. That was a lie. The men that showed up looked like they were pulled right off the street. The trucks they arrived in were not company trucks and they were not wearing any company shirts. You wouldn't have even known that it was champion doing the install. I guess the way they get away with saying they have Champion professionals is that they have one guy who actually works for Champion and the others are subcontracted (one guy had his grandson with him to help). And ironically, it was the actual Champion employee that was complaining I had a stone facade and bushes out front. He was also the one that did the horrendous caulking job. When he first showed up he told me that he wasn't going to take the flashing all the way to the stone which would have left an inch of the existing wood exposed. I told him no and the whole reason for the install was to have no maintenance. Leaving the wood exposed would have caused me to to have to upkeep with paint. He was not thrilled about my insistence that all the wood be covered. It seemed from the start that the whole job was an inconvenience for them. As of mid-October this project is still not completed. I had to make numerous calls and texts before anyone even attempted to contact me. And when they did, they would not listen and did not seemed concerned that the contractors left my house in worse shape than when they started. I was also told told that it is in their policy that they do not offer discounts or refunds. That set off warning bells. If a company has to have a policy about that, you know they know that their product and service is lacking. I would never recommend this company to anyoneRebecca S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Construction
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service413 Marion Pike
- CASSIDY CONSTRUCTION357 CAREYS RUN POND CREEK RD
West Portsmouth, Ohio
- CCS home improvements
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Craig Lyons Construction5740 Windfall Rd
- Creative Home Solutions1518 W Midland Trail Rd
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service
- Master Renovations Inc10718 Old Lincoln Way E
- Midwest Buildings and Supply6130 US Highway 50
- Midwest Roof Renovation LLC7617 Grubb Rd
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Mountain State Renovations, LLC.1721 County Road 18
South Point, Ohio
- Mr. Roofer
South Point, Ohio
- Mullholand Windows and Doors12128 KY-7
- Master Renovations Inc
- P&H general contracting Llc1587 Sheri Ln
Huntington, West Virginia
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Premier Contractors of America507 N Miami Ave
- Pro Performance Industrial, LLC1704 County Road 1A
- Pyles construction1672 County Road 1A
- P&H general contracting Llc
- Rooftop Restorations2256 State Rte 775
- Rooftop Restorations
- Wade Construction319 N Pearl St
- Wade Construction