We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Portsmouth, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Portsmouth
- Empire General Contracting of Texas, LLCI am an out of town owner. Carlos was in contact regarding everything. He sent pictures and was always available. As with any remodeling, there were surprises and they were handeled very well and in keeping with costs in mind. When I saw the finished home, I just said "wow". A beautiful job!! Very responsive company. The few follow up issues have been handled in a timely manner. And did I mention that my condo was cleaned post construction to move in condition
- Pro Improvement Services, LLCBeing that I have to do things at a distance they where very accommodating with me and tenants on site showed up as promised estimates on timely manner and work completed as contracted
- Lee's Plumbing & RemodelingMr. Lee is an absolute professional. His work is well worth the money. Excellent workmanship along with superb personality. He's a good man who is tedious to perfection.
- Lee's Plumbing & RemodelingHe is very honest. He works hard and does meticulous work. Once he starts a job, he works diligently until it is finished. He is very fair with his prices. He is a little more than the people around here, but it is well worth it for the quality of work that you receive.
- Don Bays Drywall FinishingHis work is just perfect. You cannot see one crack or where the drywall is connected. We have plans to use him again. I would give him the key to my house.
- Quality Decks LLCthey went as far as to sand, stain and seal all the wood work. it even came with a 5 year warranty on all work. the workmanship was superb although the job took a little longer than i think it should have, but it was worth every minute. nice job!!!
- TRAVIS BRYANT DRYWALL FINISH & REPAIRShowed up when he said he would. Did everything originally priced plus a few extra things at no extra cost. everything is excellent. Better than expected.
- Absolute Painting and DrywallIt went really great. He patched some places with drywall and fixed some gaps in the ceiling. It looks really good. We plan on having him fix the walls as well at a later date. He is also lead removal certified.
- Chris SarverDetails details... Chris is great about the tiny details. He and his helper went the extra mile in everything they did. Honest to a fault. Talented and smart about his trade. Not always exactly punctual but well within reason. We plan to have him rebuild our front entry.
- Topping Painting/Gutters PlusThey arrived on time and did what they promised. While this company is not the cheapest, you get what you pay for. They still believe in quality work and honesty. The workers take pride in their trade and desire to do an excellent job. The name of the company is now Toppings Commercial Services.
Drywall Contractors in Portsmouth
- Business Description:Roofing, small additions, home repairs, painting & plumbingRecent Review:Did a great job, sooner than expected and faster than expected, at a fair price. No complaints from meWilliam K.
- Business Description:Sole proprioter for 30yrs, State licenced and insured, Every phase of plumbing and remoldeling from start to finish, Free estimates.Recent Review:Great! Lee made sure I got what I needed without blowing my budget, because I was new to this. He did a great job, explained the process well, and was finished quickly. I would absolutely recommend this plumbing serviceJerrie G.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:NOBODY ever came to assess our area to give us a quote. I called Basement Doctor Thursday, July 30. This was my first contact with them. Around 5p Jesse, called. He inquired about location of egress, our address, & our availability to meet with him. He also said that he needs to check with the auditors office. That threw a red flag. Nobody requested that. We’re homeowners. At 5:05 I texted Jesse a few pictures of the interior & exterior of the interested egress location. 9:27 that evening, Jesse texted: You have plenty enough room for egress window sorry I just got out of the appointment about 30 minutes ago we will get you on the schedule and I can come take a look at it :) I texted back, “ no problem, thanks” (Jesse didn’t read my text until Mon, Aug 3...4 days later). Mon, Aug 3 @ 11:00a Jesse texted: I have not forgotten about you lol Well, it’s now Sun, Aug 30. One day shy of four weeks! POOR business representative. Maybe something happened but someone else should’ve followed up. We WILL NOT be using Basement Doctor. Really disappointedBecky S.
- Business Description:Smith & Sons Plumbing can assist you with your plumbing needs.Recent Review:Totally satisfied with Smith & Sons Plumbing. All of the pipes were mounted perfectly level and they had my new NG tankless water heater running, and job sight cleaned up. Trouble free, the way it’s supposed to be! Thanks guysMark M.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Complete Drywall Service
- Business Description:We provide craftsmanship that is higher than most of our competiters.We do not sub. contract out our work except in rare accassions.
- Business Description:Specializing in outdoor an indoor renovation, sidewalks driveways an fencing. We also do earthmoving excavation an hauling of topsoil fertilizer gravel and sand. We are your one stop shop. With 10 plus years of experience. We pride ourselves on integrity and professionalism.
- Business Description:Does the best job possible the first time. May hire 2 other employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges.
- Business Description:Additional email -DalesQualityDecks@contractor.net.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- West Portsmouth
- South Shore
- New Boston
- Franklin Furnace
- South Webster
- Oak Hill
- Coal Grove
drywall contractors in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Don Bays Drywall Finishing137 CR 7C
- Don Bays Drywall Finishing
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Pyles construction1672 County Road 1A
- Pyles construction
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The House Doctor136 5th St NE
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Topping Painting/Gutters Plus1605 Bellefonte Rd
- Tracy Dement Contracting265 Private Drive 4442
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- Woodalls Construction33722 Swick Rd
- Woodalls Construction