When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Portsmouth, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Portsmouth
- Empire General Contracting of Texas, LLCI am an out of town owner. Carlos was in contact regarding everything. He sent pictures and was always available. As with any remodeling, there were surprises and they were handeled very well and in keeping with costs in mind. When I saw the finished home, I just said "wow". A beautiful job!! Very responsive company. The few follow up issues have been handled in a timely manner. And did I mention that my condo was cleaned post construction to move in condition
- Pro Improvement Services, LLCBeing that I have to do things at a distance they where very accommodating with me and tenants on site showed up as promised estimates on timely manner and work completed as contracted
- Lee's Plumbing & RemodelingMr. Lee is an absolute professional. His work is well worth the money. Excellent workmanship along with superb personality. He's a good man who is tedious to perfection.
- Lee's Plumbing & RemodelingHe is very honest. He works hard and does meticulous work. Once he starts a job, he works diligently until it is finished. He is very fair with his prices. He is a little more than the people around here, but it is well worth it for the quality of work that you receive.
- Chris SarverDetails details... Chris is great about the tiny details. He and his helper went the extra mile in everything they did. Honest to a fault. Talented and smart about his trade. Not always exactly punctual but well within reason. We plan to have him rebuild our front entry.
- Don Bays Drywall FinishingHis work is just perfect. You cannot see one crack or where the drywall is connected. We have plans to use him again. I would give him the key to my house.
- TRAVIS BRYANT DRYWALL FINISH & REPAIRShowed up when he said he would. Did everything originally priced plus a few extra things at no extra cost. everything is excellent. Better than expected.
- Topping Painting/Gutters PlusThey arrived on time and did what they promised. While this company is not the cheapest, you get what you pay for. They still believe in quality work and honesty. The workers take pride in their trade and desire to do an excellent job. The name of the company is now Toppings Commercial Services.
- Quality Decks LLCthey went as far as to sand, stain and seal all the wood work. it even came with a 5 year warranty on all work. the workmanship was superb although the job took a little longer than i think it should have, but it was worth every minute. nice job!!!
- Absolute Painting and DrywallIt went really great. He patched some places with drywall and fixed some gaps in the ceiling. It looks really good. We plan on having him fix the walls as well at a later date. He is also lead removal certified.
Drywall Contractors in Portsmouth
- Business Description:Roofing, small additions, home repairs, painting & plumbingRecent Review:Much to my surprise, I received an estimate in writing that was accurate. His quality of work is outstanding however, as a tribute to his quality you need to wait several weeks. There is a waiting line. I did keep his card for future use. <br /Noel J.
- Business Description:Sole proprioter for 30yrs, State licenced and insured, Every phase of plumbing and remoldeling from start to finish, Free estimates.Recent Review:the work went Very well. As far as the Quality of his work, i'm pretty picky, but i was Very impressed. He had to put up molding for all of our remodeling in my hallway, he really took the time, and it looks fabulous. He did it right and didn't seem in a hurry, very personable. Always on time and very honest when explaining things. We saw the quality of work for the first job and INSTANTLY wanted more of that same work. We've hired him so many times since thenTim Y.
- Business Description:Smith & Sons Plumbing can assist you with your plumbing needs.Recent Review:I was really worried about the extent of the work that needed to be done. They came as scheduled on Monday morning, inspected my kitchen sink and the leak underneath, and discovered it was all caused by a leaky faucet. The worker was very honest and told me he could rebuild the faucet, but due to the age and how wore out the faucet was that he couldn't promise how long that fix would last. I agreed that a brand new faucet would be best, it was installed quickly and the price was much cheaper than I had anticipated. The workers were very professional and courteous and told me to call back if I experienced any problems. Will definitely hire again when needed in the future. I highly recommend their servicesPatrick W.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:The project went very well! The men were very knowledgeable and professional in all areas. They took care to cover hallways with rugs and the stairs with plastic to reduce dirt. They worked well together and did a very professional job of installation. We were expecting the work to take place all day, but they completed the project before noonAnn S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Looked super, but four years later it has been falling apart despite annual weatherproofing treatment. Stones falling off side of house. Etc. He's a Christian man. But he hired in my opinion cheap unexperienced beginners for my job as I have learned since the work was done. In my opinion the job had serious problemssteve c.
- Business Description:Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach.Recent Review:He did a great job. Very good quality of work. He showed up on time, worked pretty much non-stop throughout the day, and delivered what he promised. He was very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I will use him in the futureJeffery S.
- Business Description:Here at Corbin Creek Homes we strive for top quality service at affordable prices. We began in the building industry in 1982 and we love what we do and work hard to satisfy every customer. We want to help make all your dreams a reality, with our working skills, experience and determination I know this can happen. There is no project too large or too small
- Business Description:Most jobs I do by myself. On some jobs I will have up to 4 employees. With tasks that not in my trade, I will give the home or business owner choose who sub contracts or I can find one for them. Upon bidding a job, I fill out a detailed job proposal that gives specifics on billing
- Business Description:The Basement Guys has 48 employees. We offer free inspections and design sessions to homeowners. Most major credit cards are accepted. We have great financing options available as well.Recent Review:Very professional answered all questions <br />Did excellent job and accomidated all request that was ask of them <br />Larry was excellent explaining each step of work <br />Would recommend him and would use him again if needed <br /Debra A.
- Business Description:Need a hand mowing the lawn? Wanna paint your living room a different color? Bought that new sound system you don't know how to install? Perhaps you're just tired of staring at that old bathroom sink. Serving the Tri-State community, Runyon's Full Plumbing and Renovations can take care of all your residential and commercial needs! From putting up new paddock fences to installing new tile floors, we can do it all! Our small but educated team has the variety of skills to take the extra step to ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Classic Construction Co Inc1403 8th Ave
Huntington, West Virginia 25701
- Classic Construction Co Inc
- Don Bays Drywall Finishing137 CR 7C
Ironton, Ohio 45638
- Don Bays Drywall Finishing
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
Rittman, Ohio 44270
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
Stanford, Kentucky 40484
- Miller Remodeling & Painting
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
Lexington, Kentucky 40503
- Rod Layman Masonry
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
Heath, Ohio 43056
- The House Doctor136 5th St NE
Strasburg, Ohio 44680
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
Melbourne, Florida 32935
- Topping Painting/Gutters Plus1605 Bellefonte Rd
Flatwoods, Kentucky 41139
- The Basement Doctor