A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Portsmouth, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Portsmouth
- Columbus Window & Door LLCThe doors that came with the house were no longer functioning properly and were quite the sight for sore eyes. Larry came out and gave us an estimate that we believed was fair, but it was his willingness to sit down with us and explain every step of the process that won us over. Once we decided on a design, we decided to proceed. Two of his installers arrived on the scheduled day and time and were extremely professional, taking their time to do the work right. The finished job looks great and we could not be happier with the work performed
- Lee's Plumbing & RemodelingHe is very honest. He works hard and does meticulous work. Once he starts a job, he works diligently until it is finished. He is very fair with his prices. He is a little more than the people around here, but it is well worth it for the quality of work that you receive.
- Kar Home Repair & RemodelingVery well. The price was right, all work done on time and the only follow-up required was done quickly and well.
- Secure Construction Company IncThey did everything they said they would do. Showed up on time everyday and worked non-stop until end of day. Just took a few days to finish everything. They cleaned up everything after finishing. I worked everyday so I was not at home but when I came home all the mess was cleaned up. They seem very trustworthy and did not rush through anything. I highly recommend
- 24 Hour Fire & Water Restoration LLCReplaced an exterior door that we had to replace due to break in. After calling and getting estimates from a couple of places his quote much more reasonable than most. And the work that was done was great. Nothing to complain about on this exchange. His price could be better... but for the quality its more than reasonable. Responsiveness is somewhat slow but I'd imagine it directly correlates to the price and quality of his work
- ST ALBANS WINDOW MANUFACTURING AND SIDING COMPANYThey were very pleasant and knowledgeable. They were super nice and courteous. They explained everything to us. They are licensed in West Virginia and had building permits. Their price was a little high for what we wanted to do with our porch though.
- Quality Decks LLCthey went as far as to sand, stain and seal all the wood work. it even came with a 5 year warranty on all work. the workmanship was superb although the job took a little longer than i think it should have, but it was worth every minute. nice job!!!
- 24 Hour Fire & Water Restoration LLCScott was prompt on schedule, start date. All work was performed as described in estimate and on time. I highly recommend his work.
- construction finishing servicesThere were a few problems with what he did, and how I actually wanted it done. I asked for heated tile floors in the Master Bath, and I believe he forgot. I also wanted a very large mirror to go behind the beautiful, crystal sconces and he talked me into a small oval mirror. Not satisfied with that at all. I asked him several times to put the big mirror up, but never got done.He was a very nice person and very professional. Other than my not getting what I wanted, he done excellent work! The tile around the shower and tub is very beautiful. Also he would not get the tile I had picked at "Lowes" for the trim for the shower either. I had picked out a very beautiful glass tile for the trim in the shower and tub surround. He picked out something entirely different when it was time to install. I was also very displeased with the high price
Door Installers in Portsmouth
- Business Description:Sole proprioter for 30yrs, State licenced and insured, Every phase of plumbing and remoldeling from start to finish, Free estimates.Recent Review:Great! Lee made sure I got what I needed without blowing my budget, because I was new to this. He did a great job, explained the process well, and was finished quickly. I would absolutely recommend this plumbing serviceJerrie G.
- Business Description:Creative Home Solutions is a fully insured professional General Contracting services company serving KY, OH & WV and surrounding areas. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with a written warranty to back it upRecent Review:The job went very well. Joel and his team reengineered a tricky part of the roof to make things more reliable. The site was kept clean.Todd J.
- Business Description:35 years of experience, with 24/7 service. We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, r..Recent Review:It was excellent. I recommend them to anybody. They showed up on time, did a great job, and professional. Everything looks great! I was pleased on how it turned out.Ruan o.
- Business Description:Roofing, small additions, home repairs, painting & plumbingRecent Review:Did a great job, sooner than expected and faster than expected, at a fair price. No complaints from meWilliam K.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbus! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:Nothing about our experience with this company has been good. I am still waiting on a solution to the multitude of issues we have had with our window install. It has been over 6 months and I still don't have all my windows or hardware and no one in this company seems to care about my concerns. I didn't even get any other estimates because of a recommendation from my mother. She had windows installed in 2014 and had nothing but good things to say about her experience. Obviously things have changed in 7 years. She regrets ever suggesting Champion to my husband and me and says she will never recommend them to anyone ever again. Do yourself a favor and get multiple estimates and stay away from a company that requires you to sign a contract that day or you lose out on the sale. A measure tech had to come out to my house 3 times (each time at least 3 weeks between visits) to measure a single window which was the start of the delay. I was told that first they couldn't read the writing, then the measurements didn't match. The install "professionals" broke a new window which had to be reordered. End of August was the install and I was told it would take at least 4 weeks to get the replacement window. There is a 3 inch scratch down to the metal on my big living room picture window. The caulking job would have been better done by a 2 year old. I do not have all the cranks for my awning windows, even though the windows sat in their warehouse for almost a month before my install date. The contractors put a gash in the beadboard on my bathroom wall and hammer scratches and divots in my living room and half bath window sills. They left grass stain on my cream living room carpet and a pile of cigarette butts at the end of my driveway. I was told they would do the install from 9 to 4. They showed up at 10 and didn't leave until almost 8 pm. On some of the bedroom windows you can see light from outside around the sill. Which makes me question the quality of the install. When they first showed up they complained that the front of my house was stone and that I had bushes in the flower garden. We signed papers on April 3rd and the install didn't even happen until August 30th. At the time of signing I was told it would be 8 to 12 weeks until the install. I was told that Champion Installers would be installing the windows. That was a lie. The men that showed up looked like they were pulled right off the street. The trucks they arrived in were not company trucks and they were not wearing any company shirts. You wouldn't have even known that it was champion doing the install. I guess the way they get away with saying they have Champion professionals is that they have one guy who actually works for Champion and the others are subcontracted (one guy had his grandson with him to help). And ironically, it was the actual Champion employee that was complaining I had a stone facade and bushes out front. He was also the one that did the horrendous caulking job. When he first showed up he told me that he wasn't going to take the flashing all the way to the stone which would have left an inch of the existing wood exposed. I told him no and the whole reason for the install was to have no maintenance. Leaving the wood exposed would have caused me to to have to upkeep with paint. He was not thrilled about my insistence that all the wood be covered. It seemed from the start that the whole job was an inconvenience for them. As of mid-October this project is still not completed. I had to make numerous calls and texts before anyone even attempted to contact me. And when they did, they would not listen and did not seemed concerned that the contractors left my house in worse shape than when they started. I was also told told that it is in their policy that they do not offer discounts or refunds. That set off warning bells. If a company has to have a policy about that, you know they know that their product and service is lacking. I would never recommend this company to anyoneRebecca S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Our products and services encompass every phase of home improvements at highly affordable pricing; Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Roofing, Kitchen & Doors and more; Our mission is to service clients at each possible level. Working with a multitude of banks and financial institutions, we strive to make every project cost effective
- Business Description:Owner-operated. 7 employees. Charge is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours calls. Financing available.Recent Review:Paid $5000 down payment and received nothing but promises and delays. Still have not heard from him. He was arrested for accepting payments and not doing the work for other people and was in jail the last time I attempted to reach him. I depended on the review in June 2015 before giving him the deposit. I put in this review a year ago and it is not posted. I wanted to make sure people know of my experience and do not give this man any money and not get the job doneConstance G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24 Hour Fire & Water Restoration LLC1620 Frazer Branch
- 24 Hour Fire & Water Restoration LLC
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron1221 E Warner Ave
Santa Ana, California
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Napier & Son Home Improvements10 Twp. Rd. 1408 S.
South Point, Ohio
- Napier & Son Home Improvements
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rod Layman Masonry
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions