When it comes to the fence for your home, privacy can be paramount. That’s why privacy fences are such a great choice for many. Find out if they’re right for you.
Get matched with top fence companies in Port Clinton, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Port Clinton
- Fremont FenceThey were amazing. We had some problems and they worked with us. We had other projects that needed to be done and they waited for us to finish those up. We are definitely happy with the work.
- BLOSSOM CITY FENCE COThe area was about 50 ft x 50 ft x 50 ft. They put up a vinyl fence, that had solar lights on each post. It looks really nice, and they did a really nice job. It was expensive, but I'm happy. I also had a rail fence on another part of the property that they put back up for me. I was really happy with the job they did, and it looks really nice. I've been getting lots of compliments
- Custom Deck & Porch CoHe does really good work and I know people have been happy with them. I would recommend him. He is good about his work and getting it done in time. It's good work. He is just a good worker, he works on holidays.
- BLOSSOM CITY FENCE COThey did a great job and it looks good. He's a little but expensive but the vinyl fence isn't cheap and we put up a lot of it. The whole thing was around $6000. We put up the fence to keep the dogs in the yard and it's a pretty big yard. I was happy with it. He did a good job and he transferred some rail fence for me and he took it out and put the picket fence there and put the rail fence at the front of the property. I got a lot of compliments from neighbors about my fence
Fencing Contractors in Port Clinton
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:21st Century Window is an independent full-service window installation company (We Do Not Do Repairs). We sell and install windows made by Anderson, Marvin, Pella, Sunrise, and more! By being an independent window broker, we have the freedom to use a variety of window products and innovative new designs. The customers needs can be best fulfilled by having a variety of options in regards to manufacturers and pricing. We also work with your finances and set up a three payment plan during the pr..Recent Review:I was so happy with my first experience with this company, that I hired them again in 2021 to replace a door wall and 2 windows in my living room. The guys who installed the windows clearly cared about the quality of their work, and it shows in the results. My new windows look great and are problem-free. The workers were careful around my furniture, and thorough about cleaning up. I was pleased with the overall professionalism of 21st Century Window, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them againDave P.
- Business Description:A general contractor dedicated to providing premier customer service, and deliver unparalleled workmanship on every job we tackle we are the team you can trust.Recent Review:Very professional. I really needed work done and these guys were clean and efficient. Not the cheapest but the cheap guy scared me a little.robert j.
- Business Description:American Fence & Supply was founded in 1986 and has built a solid reputation of hard work, integrity, and excellent leadership. We value our customers and it shows in our finished products. Our commitment to your endeavors is unparalleled thus, making American Fence & Supply an industry leader for over 24 years. We understand that quality products and workmanship are essential to meeting your project’s needs. No sub-contractors. Cost determined by bid on sight. Military and Civil Service ..Recent Review:Overall, 4.5 stars. There was a great deal of time between the contract signing (early May) and the actual installation (early August) which was likely due to external uncontrollable conditions. The communication with the office was fine, but I had to be proactive and call. Promised calls back didn't really happen, but the staff was friendly and able to answer almost all questions immediately. The install crew was two guys who were respectful and responsive when I had a question/concern. There is apparently some disconnect between the sales team and the install team as what was described to me during the sales pitch was not what actually occurred (mostly, the sales guy told me that they would use the same post holes as the old rotting fence. The install team explained why that was not a good idea.) The job took 1.5 days which was about what I expected. The leftover dirt from the new holes was spread out around the posts, which made some cleanup for us as the clay soil here will not just subside/fade easily and will kill grass if left on top, but the install crew were upfront about that, though the sales guy obviously didn't discuss that with me. I would hire this company again. They were not the most expensive estimate, but they were not the cheapest either. I'm pleased with the end product, the install crew clearly takes pride in their workJamie V.
- Business Description:Extremely successful and quickest way to receive a quote is by TEXT....PLEASE SEND PICS OF YOUR DECK, FENCE OR HOUSEWASHING PROJECT TO 330 278 4300. WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS......INTERIOR PAINTING PROJECTS ARE WELCOME AS WELL!!!! NOTE...WE ARE GLAD TO ACCEPT CALLS AND EMAILS AS WELL....TEXTS ARE MAINLY FOR INITIAL CONTACT AND VERY EFFICIENT. We have been in business since 1989. We bring weathered decks back to life! Whether your deck needs boards replaced or a complete overhaul, we..Recent Review:The company placed a postcard in my door so I called to get an estimate to have my deck cleaned and treated. The first call was never returned but I called again a week later and I spoke to someone who said once the weather cleared he would do a drive by. That was over a month ago and nothing. If they didn't want my business, why bother advertising the company by placing information in my doorpaula s.
- Business Description:COLUMBUS (614) 276-2760 CINCINNATI (513) 353-8000 And Surrounding Areas.Recent Review:They were excellent would use them again!Gina H.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:For more than 30 Years John has specialized in the restoration of wood shake and shingle, slate, tile and old style roofing and exterior systems. With our experience and knowledge of restoration, installation methods have improved the life of roofs by many years past the manufacturer's generally accepted expectancy. We attract quality tradespeople who take pride in their work and step up to the challenges that come our way. We strive to provide the best in quality of service and long lasting ..Recent Review:The job was mostly completed. John did not respond to our request to repair loose shakes. We paid upfront for maintenance of roof and gutters. Because he didn't appear after several requests, we hired a gutter cleaner and will hire another maintenance company. We paid a pretty price and resent that he has be AWOlJudith B.
- Business Description:We provide residential maintenance, repair and remodeling services, specializing in emergency plumbing & heating installation and repair, basement finishing and kitchen/bathroom remodels.Recent Review:I paid Mr. Phomalee $1275 to do some bathroom remodeling work that he'd initially stated he'd be able to begin between Christmas and New Years this past December. After not showing up at that time, he proceeded to promise that work would begin on eight separate dates, missing all of them. During this time I received no communication from Mr. Phomalee unless I initiated it, and when I did he made an excuse related to his vehicle or family each time. Finally, I informed Mr. Phomalee that I needed him to return the funds paid to him as it had become clear he had no intention of doing the work for which he had been contracted. He informed me at that time that his previous excuses had been lies, that he had used the money I'd paid him for gambling, and that he most recently had not been able to due the work because he'd been trying to secure a loan to cover "the bad checks [he] had written to gamble so [he] didn't go to jail". So, I'm now in a position where I've had an unusable shower for two months, and will be forced to seek legal action against Mr. Phomalee to attempt to recover my moneyRobert H.
- Business Description:I am the owner & chief installer for any work I provide for your home. I have been in the building material business my entire life with over 30 years of knowledge and experience. I will supply the products that are a perfect fit for your home's needs within your budgetRecent Review:HE STOLE $8000 from me and will not pay back!!!!! Beware do not hire himTamy H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Find fence companies in
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Bay View
- Oak Harbor
- Berlin Heights
- Green Springs
fence companies in Port Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Fence & Supply3212 W. Sylvania Ave.
- American Fence & Supply
- Custom Deck & Porch Co4208 Campbell St
- Custom Deck & Porch Co
- Fredericksburg Builders2532 S Apple Creek Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio
- Fredericksburg Builders
- Gray's Pressure Washing4315 Delematre Rd
- Gray's Pressure Washing
- Interior Basement Waterproofing & Construction538 S. Park Avenue
- Interior Basement Waterproofing & Construction
- Lance's Hidden FencingPO Box 20040
- Lance's Hidden Fencing
- Northcoast Handyman Service608 Oakland Ave
- Northcoast Handyman Service
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Rubbit LLC320 E Bryan St
- Rubbit LLC