Punch Out Plus LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2001

PO BOX 605

Galloway, OH 43119

Punch Out Plus, LLC offers remodeling, home improvement and handyman services, drywall repair and installation, and home remodeling to Columbus Ohio. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and Lead-Safe Certified. If you’re looking for someone that you can trust to do all those handyman jobs around your home or office, you’ve found them! Punch Out Plus, LLC is a local, family owned company that is a 48-time award winner for providing exceptional service....

08/31/2021

SALLY M.

They were awesome. Everything was done beautifully. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Removed and replaced our wall cabinets. Had a microwave installed and had some duct work too.

Category handyman service,air duct cleaning,cabinet refacing

03/02/2019

Linda H.

Scheduling of our project got off a little slow due to a variety of factors, however, Mr. Britton kept us duly informed. As to the job itself, we were VERY pleased. It should also be noted that we had unused sheets of pan to be returned. Don voluntarily returned those for us as we have no truck. This was in no way part of mour contract. We would not hesitate to use Punch Out Plus again. t

Description of Work
Basement restoration

Category drywall,interior painters,basement remodeling

01/01/2019

Melissa P.

Just used Punch Out Plus for the first time and it was great working with them. Don and Davina were very communicative and quick to respond to me. I have several more jobs that need completed and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, storm door casing removal

11/27/2018

Jonathan W.

Top quality repair job. My a/c duct leaked in the ceiling of my basement, leading to 3 spots of mold growth on the basement ceiling. I needed the mold spots cut out, patch drywall pieces installed & smoothed out, and the patches finished and painted. Don gave me a quote based on pictures & the description I sent him. I did not realize at first that the job would require multiple trips, but seeing how his guys performed their tasks & explaining to me why they needed a few days in between each step, I quickly realized they were doing a top quality job. I've had previous drywall repair people plow through a job very quickly, but Don's guys were focused on getting it done right, and not concerned about coming back multiple times. This was not the lowest cost estimate I was given, but the job was done so well, I know it was well worth it and I would use Punch Out Plus again.

Description of Work
Drywall in ceiling cut out (mold), patched, and painted.

Category drywall,handyman service

10/28/2018

John S.

Don was great to work with. He went over the questions/quote I had before I agreed. The guys showed up when they said they would. Don also stopped over before they started. They made sure they cleaned everything up when they were done. Don called that evening to make sure I was happy with the work. Good experience. Will work with them again.

Description of Work
Replaced Exterior door. Fixed water damage around door. Painted exterior around door to match. Installed new door hardware. Removed satellite dish from roof.

Category handyman service,water damage restoration,doors

09/03/2018

ALLEN C.

The entire process went great. Don is very easy to work with and takes the time to explain everything they're doing. Davina in the office is always professional and easy to work with as well. The guys who performed the work were very professional and courteous. I've used Punch Out Plus in the past and I always know I'll get quality, professional work. I will definitely use POP for any future work.

Description of Work
Replaced exterior wood siding.

Category contractors,handyman service

08/26/2018

Carmen L.

Beautiful work done, Don and Davina promptly answered questions and returned phone calls within the same day. Don always kept us up to date on progress and spent time going over how to care for the wood and types of sealant, etc. I would definitely hire again because he stands behind all of his work and they are very nice to work with as well.

Description of Work
installed a railing for our porch and replaced column

Category decks,handyman service

08/25/2018

Ajith M.

Requested quote thru Angies List on 8/6 and never got any response or call.

Description of Work
Handyman work + electrical

Category handyman service

WE HAVE CHECKED OUR RECORDS AND NEVER RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM THIS MEMBER.

08/19/2018

Vickie B.

Via the Angie's list website I contacted the business about 08/03/2018. I have not received a call, email or response via the website to my inquiry.

Description of Work
external vent covering needed replacing

Category handyman service

WE HAVE CHECKED OUR RECORDS AND NEVER RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM THIS MEMBER.

07/16/2018

James J. B.

Very smoothly. We had a short window to complete the work before scheduled painters. Work was expedited to meet our schedule, and the quality was excellent.

Description of Work
Ceiling drywall repair after lear from room above.

Category drywall,handyman service

Williams Roofing

Residential & commercial roofing, roof & gutter cleaning & replacement, windows, siding, roofing tear & roofing inspection.

Expert Lock And Key

We have been working in the locksmith industry over 5 years now. We strive to provide the best solution out there. We are very friendly and ready for any job, small or big.

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, room additions, framing, custom trim carpentry, custom tile, flooring, drywall, privacy fences, decks, painting, plumbing, electrical, door & window installation, rehab, squeaky floor repair, power washing, roofing, siding, concrete, paver patio, stamped concrete, masonry & tuckpointing.