Complete services With precautionary safety measurements. [Mask and safe social distancing]

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Diamond Carpet & Flooring Installation

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2008

Warner Road

Plain City, OH 43064

It’s easy to waste an enormous amount of time finding new flooring for your home. With Diamond Flooring Installation, we cut the planning process in half by bringing everything directly to your home so you can enjoy the look and feel of your new floors faster. Already found flooring you love? Great! We will happily and professionally install. ...

02/22/2022

Tiffany D.

Workers were very quick and professional. They handled my cat being in the way! Would 10/10 recommend. Fair pricing. Good work!

Description of Work
Carpet Repair

01/15/2022

Kyler D.

Joel is an absolute Rock Star of the flooring business. He is knowledgeable, experienced, and thorough. He is a man of integrity and will stand behind his word and his work. If you are looking for someone you can trust to get a project done right, then Joel is your man. 100% Recommended!

Description of Work
Carpet and LVT

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/18/2021

Rochell W.

The workers were polite. Did an excellent job, cleaned and vacuumed the area up and took away carpet scraps. So happy my project was finally accomplished. Price was reasonable as well.

Description of Work
Carpet Sales and Installation of steps to the basement

11/13/2021

Ryan T.

Great experience. Communication and quality of work was excellent. Joel was very responsive, thorough with the assessment and easy to work with. The installation crew was on time, courteous and did a great job from start to finish and the end result is fantastic. This company is very professional and we will use them again for future flooring needs.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Category flooring contractor

12/21/2020

Beverly R.

The level of professionalism, quality of work, turnaround time, exceeded my expectation. Very pleased. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace carpet in master bedroom, walk in closet

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

10/29/2020

Jeffrey Y.

excellent. Quick response and excellent work.

Description of Work
carpet stretching and threshold repair

08/21/2020

Jose L A.

Excellent, services performed on time, efficient, and friendly...

Description of Work
Carpet stretching.

06/24/2020

Amber T.

I was in a tight spot when my last contractor was unable to complete my install in the time frame we agreed upon. Not only did they show up hours after my initial contact, they showed up the next day to install the whole living room floor. Its a smaller living room, but still the fact they got everything done in less than 6 hours, were under price of other contractors and the work is top notch. I would HIGHLY recommend them. I've already told my neighbors and will use them in the future when I replace more flooring.

Description of Work
engineering wood.

Category hardwood floor

06/19/2020

Brittney B.

Joel was fantastic! I received 5 quotes and Diamond carpet had by far the best price with the highest quality carpet. The work was complete within 2 weeks of approving the quote. The installers did a great job. We had 2 minor issues that Joel resolved right away. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet installation 3 bedrooms, hallway, and stairs

06/11/2020

Kenya B.

We love the floors and the work looks superb. It took a view days to get a quote and the original quoted price came in lower than most of my other quotes and Diamond was able to start the job right away. Diamond arraigned delivery of the flooring ahead of time, and Joel was able to get the floor I picked out for me at a little lower price than if I'd gone direct for the flooring. The crew showed up in full force and ready to work. Slight delay luan underlayment was not delivered with floor, and the foam underlayment was mistakenly not quoted so I was advised that there would be an additional charge added to my final invoice. The crew did the demo work and moved with such care all of the furniture while the materials were being picked up. Once materials arrived the crew went to work and what was quoted has a two day job was done in a day. Outside of the 500.00 difference on the final invoice everything was has promised and then some. I would definitely have them back to do more work and would recommend to othere. I will just double and triple check that everything is on the quote prior to the start of the job.

Description of Work
Removal of old flooring and install of new hardwood laminate flooring

Category hardwood floor

HD Custom Flooring & Remodeling

We are a family owned business operating since 2014. We specialize in all aspects of hardwood and laminate flooring. This includes everything from removal of any type of existing flooring, installation of your new product and site finishing to your desired look. We also do some remodeling work including bathrooms, kitchens and any other room in your home. What makes our company stand out from all others is our excellent customer service we provide. We guarantee to undercut the competition and provide the smoothest transition into your new way of living.

Stephan Flooring LLC

With over 18 years of experience we specialize in hardwood, ceramic, laminate flooring design refinishing and installation. Wood stairs and railing install, repair or replace .

A Unique Hardwood Floor LLC

Featured in Angie’s List magazine as a 2011 Best Contractor. Always providing high quality hardwood flooring services. We specialize in hardwood floor refinishing, maintenance, installation, trim. We have won the Super Service Award every year we have been eligible and take pride in earning future awards.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

- Vinyl Flooring Installation - Hardwood Floor Installation - Carpet Installation - Hardwood Refinishing - Carpet store (samples brought directly to you!) - Flooring store (samples brought directly to you!)

Tile Installation