Is adding a double-cylinder deadbolt to an exterior door a good idea? Find out about the pros and cons of adding double-keyed deadbolts vs. single-keyed deadbolts to exterior doors for safety and security. Deadbolts with two keys pose unique challenges.
Get matched with top door installers in Plain City, OH
There are 111 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Plain City
- Ohio Exteriors LLCI cannot speak highly enough about the team at Ohio Exteriors. Everyone was extremely professional, the work was terrific and they went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. They came very close to hitting the quoted timeline, which with COVID was a testament to their ability to keep everyone on schedule and procure the needed supplies well in advance
- Ohio Exteriors LLCThe Ohio Exteriors was very professional in our porch conversion project. We were well-informed with all the procedures. Although there was a long delay for the manufacturer to produce the materials during the pandemic, Ohio Exteriors workers were very efficient in installing them promptly once the materials were delivered
- Ohio Exteriors LLCGreat! Professional, courteous, skilled and respectful. Have used them before and will hire again. Derrick K is the best.
- Broadview WindowsFrom the first phone call to Broadview Windows to the day of installation, this company was professional, efficient and very easy to work with! They did what they said would be done and were very competitive with their pricing without being pushy. I would definitely recommend Broadview Windows and will use them again when a need arises! My new patio door is a beautiful addition to my sunroom! Thank you
- AIS Renovations LtdWell it Started April 5,2021 our downstairs was out dated and need a complete makeover, the Carpenters that were there did a superb job! Thank you Jason and Austin for making sure we got what we wanted , I over saw every detail that went into making the downstairs a beautiful place for my mom. Parks is truly a very nice and loyal person, every now and then we butted heads, but we both worked through it, to get what you want I’ve probably changed the plan 100 different ways to make my moms place perfect. When parks and I sat down I thought I covered everything turns out, it was just minor, to what we changed, I know the carpenters weren’t happy, but I was. But in the end every one did a super job. But for now I’m ready to just enjoy the new place we built for her. Thank you Ais Renovations for doing a super fantastic job. I actually think our bathroom should be on their website, it is truly spectacular
- AIS Renovations LtdIt went very smooth. The workers and project manager, Parks Davis, were professional and efficient.
- H & B Construction ServicesGreg recently completed a major remodeling project of our second floor, which included the complete renovation of our two second floor full bathrooms, replacement of existing doors, and replacement of all of our trim in all bathrooms, bedrooms, and hallway. Greg also constructed framing and drywall, and a new powder room in our basement which connects our finished half of our basement to an unfinished half of the basement. The bathroom work involved moving walls and significant plumbing modifications due to the total reconfiguration of both bathrooms. We could not be more thrilled with our experience with Greg. His attention to detail and communication with us was second to none. We hired a separate design firm to prepare drawings and specifications for the project. There were a handful of issues that were design related that Greg would quickly coordinate with both the designer and ourselves to resolve the issues. Greg also replaced framing and drywall in our finished basement in 2016 which went as smoothly as this project. I will definitely be recommending Greg to others we know planning a future remodeling project
- Window Nation IncI met with a salesman that did not pressure me, we only discussed the product that I needed. The door arrived a month earlier than expected. One glitch - the door initially brought out was not the door I ordered as it did not have the blinds between the windows, but this was corrected within a weeks time. The installers were all very professional, did an excellent job and cleaned up the area when completed. If I need other products in the future I will definitely contact Window Nation first
- Vienna Door CompanyI had a three panel sliding glass door replaced. Vienna provided great service at a very good price. There had been supply chain issues due to the pandemic that delayed the door being shipped. This was not the fault of Vienna. Wade kept in good communication as to the status of the delivery. The installation went smoothly aside from some weather issues. There is a heavy entertainment center close to one of the panels that was replaced. The guys were able to move it out of the way and back into place after the install. The door is great – a big improvement over the one that was replaced
- Ed Compton Construction IncEd and Cody were timely and efficient with their work. They communicated their progress daily and kept us apprised of upcoming work in the next few days. The finished remodel looks fantastic and we’re thrilled with the job they did!
Door Installers in Plain City
- Business Description:Precision Building Service has been a family owned business for over 35 years and provides Central Ohio homeowners with reliable, efficient, and highly skilled home construction and remodeling at affordable prices. The company has been a licensed general home improvement contractor since 1972. Within the last 25 years they have been specializing in replacing residential entry door systems and patio doors. With integrity, high performance, honesty, fair prices, and thoroughness, Precision Buil..Recent Review:We got ProVia patio doors installed. Overall, our experience was excellent. We purchased the doors from Precision Building Service, and they installed them. Following is a summary: 1) Called Precision after reading reviews on Angie. When I was reviewing their website, came to know about ProVia doors. ProVia is based in Ohio and they produce excellent doors. 2) Called Precision. Galen and John stop by our house and gave us an estimate. They took detailed measurements, explained to us about ProVia doors, and the same evening received a quote. 3) I had lot of questions. Galen answered all my questions and encouraged me to contact him if I had more questions. All my correspondence with Galen was by email. 4) I also received quotes from other installers. Precision Building Service are certified installers of ProVia and their price was also competitive. So, decided to go with them. 5) Our doors were installed on April 16th. Galen and Mike came by and completed the installation. We are very happy that we went with Precision. Their attention to detail was amazing. Thank you, team Precision Building ServiceRAMARAO & REKHA V.
- Business Description:*Offering $98 installation of RING Video Doorbell and Ring Spotlight Camera, ask for details* We provide professional installation of our own windows and doors. WE DO NOT REPAIR EXISTING DOORS, INTERIOR DOORS, OR GLASS. At Columbus Window & Door, our integrity and reliability is the threshold of our business. Listening to our customer's individual needs, providing complete information, and making recommendations based on our experience provides for solid relationships. And because our custom..Recent Review:Awesome A1 team. They were clean neat and very professional. Felt very comfortable having them in my home.maddie r.
- Business Description:I now work every where as far north as Muirfield and as far south as Circleville .Call text or email for further info . Thank you kindly .I have changed my contact phone number to make it easy for new customers to contact me for a timely responseRecent Review:Mr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future workShea D.
- Business Description:2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. may contact me directly. 614 402 3107Recent Review:TLDR; Working with Brian was fantastic, would definitely recommend, would absolutely hire again. Synopsis: After several year of planning, we began a major renovation of our kitchen and first floor - just as COVID hit and we were sent to work from home. Work performed: Tearout of existing tile, carpet, and old wood flooring for the entire 1st floor of house. Installation of new hardwood flooring throughout 1st floor. New baseboard installation. Tearout of old kitchen cabinets. Installation of new cabinets. Minor woodworking trim repairs to various pre-existing issues. Outcome: Brian and his crew were onsite for approximately 4 weeks spread over a month and a half timeframe. Great to work with! We coordained various contractors for electrical, drywall, plumbing on this project, all while living and working from home due to COVID. Brian was extremely flexible with all the varying schedules, provided great recommendations when one our contractors fell through, handled delays due to a damaged cabinet (during delivery - not his fault) like a champ. Very respectful of noise/dirt/dust in the house. Made sure to tidy up a bit before leaving every day. Got along great with the kids, and kept us up to date on progress the whole way through. Finished work looks greatAlexander E.
- Business Description:From replacement windows to entryway and patio doors, at Freedom Windows our team delivers only superior remodeling services. We incorporate over 40 years of industry specific experience and high quality work within every remodeling project. Whether you are seeking remodel features from doors to replacement windows, our dedicated Freedom Team will deliver nothing but superior services and impeccable work, from start to finish. Contact us today and start planning your home remodeling project t..Recent Review:WOW! All I can say is WOW! From the initial contact with Ryan for an estimate, thru the installation and payment, I could be more pleased (nor could my wife!) with each and every step of the process. Quality, cost, explanation, response, clean-up... you name it, Freedom Windows is topsCHUCK P.
- Business Description:Does not use subs. Owner Operated. No Travel Charges. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:It went great! He was on time and did what he was supposed to do. He worked efficiently and I would recommend him to others.Jackie B.
- Business Description:A small personalized business where the owner Dan Boehman does the majority of the work with another contractor and a couple of helpers when neededRecent Review:Attention to detail were appreciated.Karen S.
- Business Description:Eagle Home Services, Inc was established in 1997 as “Odds ‘N’ Ends” in Columbus, Ohio. Due to name conflicts Odds ‘N’ Ends changed its name to Eagle Home Services and became incorporated in 2001. Before changing our name we joined the Better Business Bureau. Eagle Home Services won it’s first Super Service Award from Angie’s List in 2001. We won another super service award in 2003. Here at Eagle Home Services we take great pride in the work that we do. We go into every job, no matter the ..Recent Review:It was really good. They were good. They have a reasonable price. They showed up on time and did a great work.Brooks H.
- Business Description:This family owned company was founded by Robert Harmon with one basic principle in mind- to be a full service general contractor employing professional carpenters to deliver their customers the highest quality workmanship along with a fair price. Robert grew up in the remodeling industry. In 1989, he started Elite Home remodeling, founded on the strong work ethic and lasting marality instilled by his father and grandfather. It was his dream to run Elite Home Remodeling with his family. His ..Recent Review:About 4 years ago Elite completely remodeled my kitchen. They were great to work with then and I love the kitchen every day. So this spring when I had some other projects in mind, I contacted Amber their designer. At the top of my list was refinishing the oak floors. Even though they were extremely busy, they were able to squeeze me in during August. The project was supervised by Steve who was excellent to work with. He came out before the work began and walked me through the process. The actual team of subcontractors (Aaron, Gabe and Brian) worked steadily and efficiently. After sanding the floors, I needed help choosing the right stain. They painted options on the floor and helped me think through the one that best suited my needs. Even though they were on a schedule, they never "rushed" my decision. The floors were finished in 5 days and they look wonderful. Steve then came back to finish the strip around the baseboards and to help me re position my furniture. This is a quality organization that hires quality workers. I always am pleased with their work and I always enjoy working with themBILL R.
- Business Description:3-5 employees. Uses subs for mechanical. Electrical and HVAC work. Additional DBA - Tom Barton General Home Maintenance.Recent Review:Employees are always on time, clean area at the end of each work day, are polite. I was impressed that they were working in very cold weather to complete the porch. We have had many compliments on the porch.SHARON S.
Deals in Plain City for Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
Find door installers in
- Milford Center
- West Jefferson
- Shawnee Hills
- Upper Arlington
- Lewis Center
- North Lewisburg
- Grove City
- South Vienna
door installers in Plain City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A-1 Body & Frame324 W Johnstown Rd
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Contractors12954 Stonecreek Dr Unit B
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- AAA Seamless Gutters LLC1357 Bowtown Rd
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accurate Home Improvements4924 Worthington Rd
- ADS overhead door5395 wendover dr.
- Advantage Exteriors1541 East Cooke Road
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Solutions, LLC4025 Ohio 323
Mount Sterling, Ohio
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- Air Tight Vinyl Windows137 W Oxmoor Rd 417
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- All Ohio Garage Doors3401 Waterpoint Dr
- All Pro Overhead Door Systems LLC1985 Oakland Park Ave.
- Allstate Exteriors LLC106 S Main St
- Allstate Home Improvements1011 Pleasant Ct.
- AMERICAN IMAGE GLASS4390 WESTERVILLE RD
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd
- ANCIENT ART GLASS/SHOWER DOORS OF OHIO240 N LIBERTY ST G
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- Apex Window & Door3604 Fishinger Mill Dr.
- ARC GC LLC3238 Prospect-Mt Vernon Rd W
- Archadeck of Columbus1491 Polaris Pkwy Ste 172
- ARCHITECTURAL WOOD PRODUCTSPO BOX 6008
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- Aspen Fireplace & Patio Inc5156 Sinclair Rd
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- Atlas Roof & Exteriors7725 Harriott Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- A Basement 2 NV
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- Basements Unlimited2908 S Dorchester Rd
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Berwick Glass & Mirror557 Blacklick St
- BEST HOME REMODELING1730 Eastwood Ct
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Better Home Designs13720 Township Road 63
- Big Boi General Contractors4910 Grimm Dr
- Billingsley Carpentry4002 Summerstone Dr
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus3500 Parkway Ln
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Boyd Garage Doors LLC140 East Center St.
- Bradford Xteriors4510 Kenny Rd Ste 212
- Brantley Builders1989 Holton Road
Grove City, Ohio
- BRIAN'S LOCK SERVICE INC.PO Box 414
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Broadview Windows97 S Liberty St
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Overhead Doors & Openers11397 Duncan Plains Rd
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- Budget Door Inc1656 Brown Rd
- Build O.H.I.O., LLC5717 Westbourne Ave
- Builders Unlimited LLC321 W Bigelow Ave
Plain City, Ohio
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- Barton Builders Inc
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE846 ELIOTS OAK RD
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capital Flooring, Interiors and Carpentry10694 Ashville Pike 59
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- CD Doors6334 Frost Road
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Central Ohio Home Restoration3663 Christopher Place
Grove City, Ohio
- Central Ohio Remodelers6491 Ponset Street
- Central Ohio Retractable Screens6737 Thomas Rd
- Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors2101 S Hamilton Rd. Suite 213 Hamilton Commerce Center
- Central State Windows & Siding2458 N High St
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Chesshir Glass, Inc.9250 Refugee Road
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE