Krupp Moving Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

790 E Hutton RD

Wooster, OH 44691

We are a locally owned and operated company in business since early 2005, offering timely and hassle-free moving services to the residents of Summit,Wayne Holmes County, Richland-Ashland Counties, Medina County and surrounding areas. We are fully insured, bonded and licensed. Our moving staff

09/10/2022

Annette C.

Kasey called and texted as a result of a request for an estimate. He proceeded to tell me he couldn't help me with my needs on the weekend and that I would have to find time to call during the week at a time that fit their schedule and then he hung up on me saying he was canceling a virtual consultation that we set up for Monday at 4:00. This is not only poor business practice it's also discrimination.

Description of Work
I was trying to get an estimate

Category hauling services, moving companies, storage units

06/23/2022

Angie B.

Awesome crew of guys - Omar, Lydell, Mike B., Rodney and John C. - came to load our 4 bedroom home. They were fantastic to work with. Super professional and helpful - and great communicators. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Loading moving truck

06/22/2022

Angie B.

Omar and Josh E did an amazing job packing our house. They were right on time, professional and efficient. We are confident in their work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Packing our 4 bedroom home

Category hauling services

04/11/2022

Stacie G.

We had a great experience with Krupp moving & storage. They were flexible for our moving date that we had to change to fit with our closing date of our new house. The moving team were quick, experienced and very professional. We had two trucks with 6 men, Eric and Doug drivers, John M John C, collins and dale movers, all were great and handled our belongings with care. They swiftly moved things to where we directed. Would highly recommend. Pricing was fair also. We had two stops and some of the belongings included some very large/heavy items.

Description of Work
Moving of belongings from one home to another

01/02/2022

Mitchell Q.

Great, David, James, bill , Mike, Joel, and Austin were very impressive.

Description of Work
Moving in short notice

Category hauling services, moving companies, storage units

11/23/2020

R V.

Working with Krupp has been a great experience. Their level of service was excellent and their price point was well within our budget. Bill and his associate arrived on time. They were professional and efficient -they really hustled but also handled things with care. Also- communication with all of the Krupp team from start to finish was excellent. Krupp exceeded our expectations, and we will recommend them to others in the future.

Description of Work
Pack and store small household

Category moving companies, storage units

09/13/2020

KRISTINA B.

This company is excellent. I moved in two phases. Phase one was for the second floor, home office files (lots of them) and basement fitness equipment, etc. Vern, Mike S., John M. and Doug were professional and careful. The second phase included many heavy pieces of furniture and my piano. The Dave and his crew (Mike S., Doug, John M. & Blaze) were awesome. I truly appreciate how careful they were with my furniture by wrapping each piece large piece and my new hardwood floors by placing runners and using the proper equipment. If there is a move in your future I highly recommend Krupp Moving.

Description of Work
Move into my new home which included moving a 6'4" grand piano

05/24/2020

Daniel M.

Krupp Moving & Storage’s crew were prompt courteous and efficient. They were fast paced, yet cautious in handling our furnishings and home in all aspects of our move. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their crew of Dave, Vern, Mike S., Mike, Cody and Matt R. for any moving needs. They even took extra precautions in the moving of our piano. All in/out the same day.

Description of Work
Household moving

05/19/2020

Daniel C.

Thinking of using Krupp? Don’t; I highly recommend finding an alternative moving company. I never leave poor reviews, but I feel that other prospective clients need to be aware of the lack of communication and customer service on Krupp’s end, resulting in expenses above and beyond the given quote and an extremely unhappy client. I’ll preface by saying that I started getting estimates two months before my move. I spoke with several different moving companies, as well as several different Krupp employees- who earned my trust, so I scheduled my move with them. Horrible decision. Upon the movers arriving, I was informed that they would be unable to move my treadmill unless I took it apart myself, that there would be a 3% service fee for using a credit card, and that they would be unable to move my gas dryer because “they don’t touch gas.” I ended up having to disassemble my treadmill, go to the bank to withdraw cash to avoid the fee, and disconnect my gas line from my dryer. Moving is stressful enough, let alone having to do some of the work yourself, when you paid someone else to do it. I received no written or oral communication regarding needing to disassemble my treadmill or needing to buy a cap for my gas line. Not to mention, that should have been communicated beforehand so that I could have purchased it and been prepared, not had it sprung on me in move day (Apparently, this is a frequent occurrence from what the movers told me). So it comes to the final bill- I was quoted an estimate of $575 to $625. I understand it was a ballpark price; however, I paid $700– nowhere near the amount I was quoted. I was also not made aware of the fact that there are service charges, including fueling fees and hourly rates based upon the number of movers. I was charged $110 an hour for a two-person crew when the website clearly states $89 for a two-person team. Krupp moving needs to either have some form of written or oral communication to ensure all pertinent information is provided to the client. They also need to make sure their employees express all relevant information to the customer. I was never offered a contract, or outline (written nor verbal) of “what to expect” or expenses I would incur until moving day... that is unacceptable and extremely unprofessional. Not to mention— the movers broke my couch leg, dinged up my headboard and out a big scratch on my washer, even after asking the employee on the phone a week before, if I needed to wrap my furniture for protection, and she replied, “no.” The entire situation put a terrible taste in my mouth; not to mention they deleted my Facebooo review 5 times so I’m leaving a review somewhere that they can’t delete it! 👌I will never do business with Krupp again. I will be sure to express my dissatisfaction with my realtor so that she can advise other sellers/buyers to use a different moving company.

Description of Work
Moved from one location to another in the same town

Category hauling services, moving companies

05/19/2020

Brenda W.

Matt, Jon and Aaron were all very nice, polite and very professional. Even though they were moving our large household items just around the corner to our new home, they treated every item with respect and were very careful with all items. They worked efficiently and diligently. I would definitely hire Krupp Moving again!

Description of Work
Moved large items from one home to our new home in same neighborhood.

04/17/2020

Elmer B.

Outstanding... Having served in the military for over 20 years, I have moved every 2-3 years. Never have I had a better experience. No breakage, not even a scratch! Vern, Matt F. & Matt H are the best. I suggest having them cloned! I give these guys my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Local in-state move

03/23/2020

Marcene C.

Perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Krupp Moving.

Description of Work
Move furniture and household goods.

03/17/2020

Lawrence W.

Excellent! This was the second time I used Krupp and both times I was very pleased. Very reasonable (don't let your realtor recommend anyone-they get a kickback) priced, efficient, and careful. David, Nic, and Trever did a great job for us and would be glad to have them come again.

Description of Work
Move motorcycle and household goods.

02/25/2020

Dianna S.

National guys their names were burn Ray and Dave and they treated my furniture and everything with very much care they helped me to look through some of the stuff so I knew where to put things and move things around a little bit to my better satisfaction they were wonderful and I would definitely hire them again

Description of Work
Picked up my furniture and goods from a storage unit went to a secondary stop to pick up a bedroom suit that I had purchased off of an individual and then brought everything over to my new apartment and moved everything in

02/18/2020

Dawn L.

A very positive move experience. The guys were fast, efficient, and easy to work with. They worked as a team in a positive manner. They showed up on time and were respectful of the house and its contents. Great job, guys!

Description of Work
Move from Akron, OH to Indiana

07/27/2019

Deborah N.

The estimate and moving process went very well. This long-distance Move was from Ohio to North Carolina. Trevor and Neiko were respectful of our home and belongings. They coordinated a stop to a storage unit to load items and then loaded their truck. They were prompt and worked very hard in the 90+ degree temperature in North Carolina. We had a very large TV in the basement, and King Size bedroom furniture. The pricing was fair and competitive; but think the estimator and crew were knowledgeable and helpful to move everything. We had a dedicated truck and enclosed trailer so contents were not combined with any other households. Items arrived in good condition.

Description of Work
Load & Unload 3 Bedroom house, Basement, Garage, Shed

07/26/2018

J R F.

They did a great job. The Krupp team, Vern, Joel, and Trevor, arrived about ten minutes early (which I liked), looked, and acted professionally. They arrived in a Krupp moving truck, matching shirts, and got to work. They were efficient - mapped out their plan once I showed them what we wanted moved. They did not wast time, were polite, and friendly. They had to remove doors to fit the items through and replaced them when they were done.

Description of Work
Cleaning out my parent's house and hired Krupp to move furniture and equipment out of basement.

07/14/2018

Pam P.

James, Tyler, and Trevor were extremely knowledgable about the moving process, , , very mindful of every piece of furniture, extremely conscientious and careful not to damage furniture or walls. All three were very polite and willing to do whatever we asked of them. We would certainly use them again, should the need arise.

Description of Work
Moving furniture from northern Ohio to Cincinnati

04/07/2018

Karen G.

They arrived on time. Took great care of my belongings,put boxes and furniture in the right rooms, reassembled beds, etc, the guys were very friendly and worked very hard. The move took longer than anticipated, but they never complained. Would highly recommend and hire again if needed.

Description of Work
Large move to new home

Category moving companies

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! Pleasure doing business with you!

10/23/2017

Eric P.

Three movers (Matt, Brett, and Joel) showed up promptly, a few minutes before the scheduled time. They worked quickly and carefully. The move was completed earlier than expected. Because of the early finish, I was billed $100 less than the estimate.

Description of Work
Moved furniture from one house to another. Also moved furniture around in both houses that stayed in the house they were in..

08/25/2017

Lonnie M.

The entire move went very smoothly. The movers arrived on time, were respectful to us and our belongings, and worked hard the entire time.

Description of Work
They moved our furniture and belongings to our house in Wooster, which is about 35 miles.

07/06/2017

marty P.

they went above and beyond, they moved some items for us that we weren't taking but needed to have brought down from the second floor, they did it with no hesitation.

Description of Work
moved us from our former home to our present home

07/05/2017

Kristin F.

James and Joel were very efficient, cautious and friendly. I was very appreciative of their respect to our belongings and professionalism on the job. Well done! Thank you James and Joel!

Description of Work
Krupp Moving did a fantastic job moving our family of four in Orrville.

05/26/2017

David R.

They sent out a fantastic crew of Matt, Brett and James. These 3 were very courteous, careful with our belongings and worked continuously. I would recommend them for anyone moving. Being elderly, it was very important to us that our belongings be cared for properly and we were very impressed and happy with their work. These 3 would be an excellent example to any young people on how to work hard and do a good job. And they even finished under estimate.

Description of Work
Krupp Moving Services, 790 E. Hutton Road, Wooster, OH 44691 moved the entire contents or our 2000 square foot home. They were very helpful in setting up the service and arrived on time. They sent out a fantastic crew of Matt, Brett and James.

05/01/2017

Joanne U.

Matt and Brett were the movers. They were on time, courteous and professional and worked very quickly. I had a lot of items to load into the pod and they were able to fit everything in the pod. I was very satisfied with their services, highly recommend them and would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Furniture and boxes loaded into a pod to move across country.

Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast Ohio

Super Service Award winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cleveland offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 28 years and we have completed over 160,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Many of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a guaranteed move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

2022 Super Service Award

Blue Men Moving LLC

Blue Men Moving LLC is a locally owned and operated moving company. Our company goal is to provide the best possible moving experience for our customers.

InstaMove

Do you need help moving? Moving can be stressful... we can make it easy! At InstaMove we want to make your move as easy as possible. We offer state-wide and out-of-state moves for a great cost! We are a family owned and operated company located in Strasburg Ohio.

Storage
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Moving & Storage – Residential, Senior, Commercial, Long Distance, Packing Services, & Storage Facility.