In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Northfield, OH
There are 17 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Northfield
- T K Home Inspection LLCFrom the start TK inspection made themselves a one stop shop for all my inspection needs with competitive pricing. Their website is very user friendly and staff is responsive. Nick, our inspector, was terrific- thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Turn around time for report is exceptionally fast and also comes in a user friendly format. I feel confident about our new home purchase. I’d recommend TK Inspection for ALL your inspection needs
- WyattWorks PlumbingRicky did an outstanding job at our home! He performed a detailed root cause analysis and subsequently replaced the toilet as the best way to solve the clogging. Ricky was transparent along the process and explained each step in detail. He was also very respectful to our family environment and in line with COVID guidelines. Well done
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoI could not have been more pleasantly surprised to have this company come out and solve our septic issues. I talked to Carol in the morning and she had Don and Dave come out to diagnose and solve our septic tank issues in the afternoon. The septic tank needed to be cleaned but more importantly, the septic pump was broke and Don and Dave fixed it so the system works perfectly now. They explained to me how the entire system is working and that there is an alarm system that needs to be set correctly inside the house. We move to the Cleveland area from Chicago about 2 years ago and we had minimal knowledge on all these septic items. Again, Don and Dave did a great job with their work while Carol helped me isolate what might be the problem over the phone when I first talked to her. Hats off to all these folks and I could not be happier with this company
- T K Home Inspection LLCSaved my thousands that I would have had to pay if not for the inspections learned my lesson to always get an inspection
- Allen Drain Service IncI called and they had availability the next morning. Scott came out and was very professional, knowledgeable and took care of our needs. I would definitely call and ask for Scott again.
- Approved Plumbing CoSharon from their company was very professional, laid out the terms, and made arrangements for an appointment for a service call within a short period of contacting them. She quoted a price for the service call and indicated that additional costs would be quoted on a per job basis. Frankly, if it had not been for Sharon's involvement, I don't think I would use this company again in the future. While she was professional and helpful, the service technician was less so and I was very disappointed in how he handled the service call. He arrived timely, I explained what was needed, and he then told me that the charge would be at an hourly rate rather than a flat rate. I contacted Sharon and she indicated that they would ensure everything was handled consistently with what she had told me. He stated that this would save me money in the long run. I disagreed-especially when this job involved turning on the well and then running water at each faucet to make sure it was working. A good deal of his time was spent walking up and down the steps and around the house turning on faucets and checking toilets. I could have easily done this myself and saved money. I also expected him to have drained the lines that had antifreeze in them prior to running the water. This did not happen at all-he just turned the water on. A second issue was that he told me he needed fuses to start the well pump and he did not have them. I had to make a quick trip to a hardware store to buy what he needed. When I returned, he had opened up the septic tank covers and looked at the components and removed the sump pump from the pit. I didn't ask him to do this so I was surprised that he had done so. I suppose I should give him credit for making use of his time while I was getting the fuses. Lastly, I asked him to look at the hot water heater and he attempted to re-connect some wiring. I later found the wiring diagram for this model and found he had connected the bottom thermostat incorrectly which probably explains why the breaker kept flipping for it. Finally, he left his gloves and the box from the fuses on the floor and made no effort to clean up or replace the covers on the septic tank. Small matters, but I was surprised by this after reading what a great job other techs have done elsewhere. They did honor the Angie's List coupon discount. Overall, I believe that my experience would likely have been better with a different technician. If it hadn't been for Sharon's involvement, I think I would have ended up being very dissatisfied with my experience. This was a good learning experience for me and I'll know how to better prepare for a plumber's visit in the future. I've given an overall A rating because I believe my situation with this service tech may have been unusual given the circumstances, and Sharon did everything she could do as far as following up and making an effort to represent their company professionally
- Reliable ExcavatingThe job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition
- WyattWorks PlumbingANDY WAS SENT OUT AS A SUB FROM ANOTHER COMPANY. HE ARRIVED ON TIME, WAS EXTREMELY FRIENDLY, FOUND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, (WHICH HAPPENED TO BE A MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE JOB THAN WE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT), AND FIXED IT PROMPTLY. I THOUGHT HE WAS HONEST IN HIS ASSESSMENT AND FAIR IN HIS PRICING AND I WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE HIM AGAIN
- WyattWorks PlumbingLate on a Friday night, out hot water tank broke. We were resigned to spending the weekend taking showers elsewhere until we could get an appointment early next week. However, we were very fortunate in contacting WyattWorks Plumbing who sent a technician that same day. I assumed he would order a new hot water tank and return on Monday or Tuesday to finish. In fact, Benjamin installed a new one immediately on a Saturday late afternoon and early evening. He was knowledgeable, skilled, clean, and courteous. Couldn't have asked for more! We highly recommend this company
- WyattWorks PlumbingWhatever would cause someone to hug their plumber after he'd been working on your sewer all day? Well, I just hugged mine! Wyatt Works was not a company that was known to me prior to having a completely blocked line that threatened to overflow from the basement drain whenever anyone flushed a toilet or emptied a sink. For over a year we had been experiencing sewer smell, drain flies, and other indicators of a plumbing nightmare. We had another company come out to unblock the line last year, which charged us a lot of money before telling us that the hydrojetting they did (with a massive machine brought in on a trailer that vibrated so much it cracked our garage floor) didn't work - then left. So we knew we had "issues." Wyatt Works was courteous, professional, committed to solving the problem, and considerate of our yard and our home. Ben is an amazing plumber but most of all, a really straightforward, kind, sincere person. These guys worked very hard, explained everything to me (and again to my husband when he came home), gave us 'bad' news in a highly sympathetic way, and best of all - fixed the problem. They cleaned up, left much less dust than I expected, and were careful to hang plastic to minimize exposure to jackhammer dust so as not to aggravate my asthma. They even noticed that a toilet was running off the hook and fixed it before leaving! I can't recommend them highly enough. Yes, it was expensive. We thought the price was very fair considering that a septic subcontractor was also involved and there was a lot of labor associated with the job. It's a real relief to know it was done right. Call these guys, seriously
Septic Tank Companies in Northfield
- Business Description:6 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges apply for extreme outlying areas. Extra charge for 24 hour service.Recent Review:I called I left a message and the next morning they called back right away and came to the rescue. I did not use the 24 hour service since I did not have an emergency, but knowing they have one gives be better peace of mind. Amazing work and amazing people!Maggie T.
- Business Description:"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in businessRecent Review:Excellent work performed during inclement weather November 2019. Jay, Sean and crew were great. Third time using Siteworks. First time for yard drainage. Second time for replacement of clogged footer drain.James M.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience with plumbing needs, we have the know how and equipment to solve any of your emergency or maintenance needs. We offer Drain repair, Sewer cleaning, Sewer jetting, and Sewer repair. Have a leaky basement? We can solve that with quick and effective service the bigger guys don't give. We don't cut corners and we give you results that you deserve, guaranteed. Our quote fee is rolled into our service when you hire us. We offer night and weekend emergency servic..Recent Review:The service was great, there was some confusion up front about initial estimate cost and occasionally ran a little bit later than planned. Fortunately, I work from home and was able to schedule and plan around that. Overall, service performance was great and they were super friendly and informative. Would hire back again as it is impossible to get people to come do work now a daysRachel P.
- Business Description:Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it doneRecent Review:Mike was professional, respectful and eager to please. He performed outstanding work and did exactly as he said within the timeline and parameters he claimed. Pricing was a little higher than I wanted to spend, but they performed quality work in a timely manner. Honest and upfront and the entire company is easy going as well as easy to work with. Overall I would recommend and was very satisfied with the workSven P.
- Business Description:Approved Plumbing is a family owned and operated local business with over 150 years of combined industry experience. At Approved Plumbing Company it is our philosophy to provide impressive customer service by being exceptionally prompt, courteous, clean, knowledgeable, reliable, and responsible. We will constantly strive to be highly efficient and organized in all aspects of our business and to use only the very best in quality material and state of the art equipment. Our employees will be hi..Recent Review:The lady i called said she's on lunch and will get back to me and she did so i was really pleased , very pleased ! The service went very well , the gentleman left nothing for me to cleaned up , he took the debris and explained everything to me . I'm a senior and in 90th-year so i can't get up easily, when he finished the work he took pictures of his work for me so i can see. He did an excellent job and The service call was very reasonableDELORES J P.
- Business Description:Headquartered in Strongsville, Ohio, K & S Mechanical is a referral based plumbing, sewer, drain and excavation contractor. K & S Mechanical is a family and veteran owned business.
- Business Description:Mike's Excavating is a family owned and operated Plumbing and Sewer Company. Mike's Excavating has over 20 years experience and specialized in repair and replacement of underground utilities. We offer quality workmanship at a reasonable cost. Our professional staff will quickly resolve all of your plumbing/sewer problems. Visit our website at mikesexcavating.org for more informationRecent Review:They came out to snake and camera our sewer due to backing up and found that our exterior pipes were cracked due to tree roots. They told us they would be back out in a few week depending on weather but to replace the pipes and put in a back-flow pipe. As soon as they could they came out and did the work. They kept me updated on what was going . They are were friendly and professional. Would definitely use them againTrina M.
- Business Description:At Reliable Excavating, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. We specialize in all aspects of excavation work including grading and sloping, pond installs, storm and sanitary line installs and full site preparations including demolitions. Call today for a free ..Recent Review:The job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition.Ron M.
- Business Description:Get the Proper Property Advantage with TK Home Inspection! We offer a full service home inspection for new home buyers, home sellers or anyone wanting to know the structural and mechanical systems of the home. Radon Gas, Pest, Mold, Septic and Well Inspections are also available. All inspections are performed by licensed or certified inspectorsRecent Review:Very well! Jeff was timely, professional, and easy to talk to. I understood everything he went over in the report even though I am not an expert. Will definitely be recommending TK to my friends and family!Laura Casey R.
- Business Description:Supeck Septic Services was founded in 1968 with one small truck and a full commitment to customer satisfaction. Although we have grown to be the largest septic service provider in northeast Ohio, we still pride ourselves on providing the same one on one personal service. ADDITIONAL PH#: (330)725-0209Recent Review:Mack is who serviced my "mound" septic system since we built this home in 2001. They were under contract to do the inspections, change filters, etc. They did that, but being a new septic system owner I was not aware of necessity to pump out the septic tanks every 3 years. My bad for sure, since I likely should have known better, but when I asked the Mack guy he said they don't do that stuff, call someone. REALLY? He was always very polite and did his job very professionally, but never gave me any advice on caring for my system, and they don't do it anyway? I called Supek Septic Services and they were awesome. I told them the problem and they sent a supervisor out who said my tanks were so full of sludge he wasn't sure it was even working as it should. It took him 2 hours to pump sludge from all three tanks, and only the first one should have any sludge, and only a little in 2nd. My 3rd tank had so much sludge I was pumping sludge into my mound and causing possibly irreparable damage to the mound. We won't be able to evaluate the exact extent of the damage until spring, but had Mack Industries been a "full service" septic company I wouldn't be facing the possibility of replacing my mound in only 15 years of serviceJay H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Northfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44127
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio 44137
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio 44437
- All Town & Country Septic3500 S Hametown
Norton, Ohio 44203
- ALL TOWN & COUNTRY SEPTIC SERVICE3500 S HAMETOWN RD
BARBERTON, Ohio 44203
- Allen Drain Service Inc1008 Mogadore Rd
Kent, Ohio 44240
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
Brecksville, Ohio 44141
- Another Chance Septic Company9195 Sand Run Circle
Clinton, Ohio 44216
- Approved Plumbing Co770 Ken Mar Industrial Pkwy
Broadview heights, Ohio 44147
- Ash Sewer & Drain Service451 E N St
Akron, Ohio 44304
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio 44140
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio 44022
- DEL BROCCO SEWER19506 ST CLAIR AVE
Euclid, Ohio 44117
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
Cleveland, Ohio 44129
- Downs Septic Drain & Excavating4329 State Rd
Peninsula, Ohio 44264
- Duncan Plumbing LLCPO Box 1396
Mentor, Ohio 44061
- DYNAMERICAN1011 Lake Rd
Medina, Ohio 44256
- DAC Construction LLC.
- HUMBERT SANITARY SVC1581 APPLEGROVE ST NW
North Canton, Ohio 44720
- HUMBERT SANITARY SVC
- K & S Mechanical LLC14928 Lenox Dr
Strongsville, Ohio 44136
- K & S Mechanical LLC
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC201 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio 44280
- McHugh's Plumbing Inc8018 Wilson Mills Rd
Chesterland, Ohio 44026
- MCI Specialists22170 McDaniel Road
Minerva, Ohio 44657
- MIKE'S EXCAVATING6616 W SMITH RD
Medina, Ohio 44256
- Mike's Excavating9372 West 130th
Strongsville, Ohio 44136
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
Independence, Ohio 44131
- MUNN SEPTICPO Box 276
Newbury, Ohio 44065
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC
- R & S DRAIN2372 TRIPLETT BLVD
Akron, Ohio 44312
- Ram-Con LLC44270 Route 511 East
Oberlin, Ohio 44074
- Remarkable Plumbing and DrainP.O. Box 1138
Norton, Ohio 44203
- Right Choice Septic Installation994 Blossom Dr
Akron, Ohio 44319
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1720 Merriman Rd Ste B
Akron, Ohio 44224
- RUSHMORE BUILDERS & CONSTR8042 ALBION RD
North Royalton, Ohio 44133
- R & S DRAIN
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair1927 Christmas Run Blvd
Wooster, Ohio 44691
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Viking construction companies inc
Mogadore, Ohio 44260
- Viking construction companies inc