The Plumbing Source

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 1997

For the fastest service please CALL to schedule an appointment or estimate (216-365-0600). As a Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner, The Plumbing Source is TRUST WORTHY, family owned and operated with over 34 years of industry experience. We are much more than a plumbing company because we offer services ranging from PLUMBING, EXCAVATION, HEATING and COOLING, to total BATHROOM REMODELS! We are large enough to serve your needs, while small enough to care about building a relationship. Greg Faustina, the owner, is a master plumber and is actively involved and past officer of PHCC (Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors of Ohio) to exceed quality standards. All employees are uniformed and randomly drug tested. Technicians are trained every two weeks on the latest to ensure you are getting the best service. What sets us apart from our competitors is our AVAILABILITY to our customers (when you call us, you will talk with a live person 24/7), our commitment to use HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS and LABOR, and most importantly….our commitment to our customers! Water damage can ruin a home. Trust our LICENSED, BONDED, INSURED professionals in your home for long lasting results. It is our goal to build a relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your home improvement needs....

A Service Provider's profile image

+30 more images

excavating202044139
Homeowner complained of blockage. Used camera to determine sewer line was broke. Excavating was needed prior to plumber completing sewer work repair. Our company has the excavation equipment and talented employees to give our plumbers the assistance they need. No other contractors required - keeping control of the entire process. Plus, The Plumbing Source is licensed, bonded, and insured giving homeowners "peace of mind".
Sewer Work with Excavation project

excavating

202044139

4.4

plumbers (1367)drain cleaning (316)water heaters (160)sewer cleaning (83)home remodeling (36)water softeners (32)well & water pump repair (29)gas leak repair (28)drain pipe installation (27)excavating (15)bathtub refinishing (3)appliance repair (32)

09/29/2022

lois H.

It went well considering my house is almost 75 years old. Al and his assistant were professional, knowledgeable and did a good job.

Description of Work
Leak in upstairs bathroom

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

cathy G.

They did good work. They come back all the time for my plumbing needs. They've a been a really good company.

Description of Work
They installed the water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

cathy G.

I never have to call them back and redo anything. I don't have major problem with them. Lastly, I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He fixed the burst pipe in my garage.

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

cathy G.

They have reasonable price and did good work as always.

Description of Work
They did jet setting - unclogged the pipe.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2019

07/18/2022

Yolita R.

Very good. Completed at the end flooring and new sink

Description of Work
convert bathtub to shower

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/17/2022

Thank you for the review!

07/07/2022

lois H.

Staff were both friend, professional and provided necessary services in a prompt and efficient manner

Description of Work
drain cleaning - kitchen

Category appliance repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! Thank you!

06/13/2022

jeffrey K.

At my request they checked the outdoor spigots, one hot the other cold. They gave me a price, and informed me when they were doing the work, I could replace the anti freeze spigot with a "better" one for merely $X of additional money, while they were already working on the shut offs. OK, and they did. One year warranty. So, after the warranty time, one spigot started leaking. The local plumbing supply companies do not sell the rebuilt kit washers, and suggested that I contact the installer -- Plumbing Source. In the past when the old spigot leaked, I bought kits locally for $7. They are very easy to replace. Plumbing Source wanted to come out and replace the washers, for who knows what, perhaps $200. They do NOT sell the parts. Finally, after a long conversation and a transfer to another person, they provided me their supplier, for Wolverine Brass parts, and I need to try to get them to send me washers! What a long and drawn out process. Otherwise I could go to Home Depot for parts for my old spigot, and have the parts immediately.

Description of Work
I hired this company to install a garbage disposal. While they were working at my house, I inquired about model water shutoff valves.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

05/11/2022

Nancy S.

The Plumbing Source is my go-to for all plumbing services. I’ve used them for more than ten years. Always responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Gas shut off valve for kitchen range

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

04/14/2022

Ann W.

Dennis was very polite. Completed the work and made sure that I received the $20 discount.

Description of Work
Sink clog and leaking toilet

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

Thank you for the kind review.

02/11/2022

CONNEE C.

I phoned. I got an appointment the next day. They were able to come earlier than they promised (and asked first before coming). They explained what they were going to do. (This was important because my plumbing is old, and not always conventional.) They were able to resolve the issue very fast. I then was able to take a shower! Mission accomplished.

Description of Work
Clogged bathtub.

Category appliance repair, plumbing, drain cleaning

Cost $209.32

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

[Member Name Removed], We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our company. thank you!

02/09/2022

Will C.

Pretty well overall but job was not done 100% correct. The piping and connections was very professional. Answer lots of questions I had. I paid extra for the recirculating option. After I reviewed the work the recirculate filter was NOT installed and the setting was OFF. I had to call the company and to come back and finish the job. The wifi control box was also left uninstalled until they came back and I asked them to connect that too. After two trips everything seems to be working great.

Description of Work
Install new tankless hot water heater

Category appliance repair, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

11/18/2021

Ann L W.

I've used them in the past and they are wonderful. Every time I had them come out they always did a great job. I recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
they fixed the toilet in the bathroom

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

10/20/2021

Elmer D.

On time service done in timely manner. Very satisfied in work done and clean up.

Description of Work
Replaced sink and toilet shutoffs in upstairs bathroom.

Cost $308.91

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

Thank you for the kind review!

08/20/2021

Barbara R.

The salesman, Scott, and the workers were prompt, professional, and efficient. They answered all my questions.

Description of Work
I had bathtub installed along with 3 surrounding walls and ceiling panel. I needed grab bars for my elderly father.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

We're grateful to know that your experience with us was an amazing one! We're always happy to hear appreciation from our customers.

06/14/2021

Gardner N.

Very well and I got senior citizen discount

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced faucet for water leaks

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you for the kind review!

05/08/2021

Tim B.

I’ve been using Al with The Plumbing Source for several years both in my home and referring them to my real estate clients. As a Realtor as well as being a homeowner I need the bus to work on the jobs that I refer them to and I’ve never been disappointed with Al, he is terrific and I highly recommend The Plumbing Source for your plumbing needs

Description of Work
Shut off valve and drain clean

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

Thank you for the review of Al and The Plumbing Source! We look forward to working with you in the future.

04/21/2021

Michael L.

Great! Andrew for Plumbing Source always does good work

Description of Work
Faucet repair

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/20/2021

frank Z.

Always first rate with plumbing source.

Description of Work
installed hot water heater

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

04/12/2021

Carl V.

I've used the Plumbing Source several times now and they never disappoint in terms of price, quality of service, and professionalism. Cameron, who performed the work this time (04.02.21) was outstanding. He was professional, inquired about our preferences, communicated to us throughout the work, and both his work and clean-up was meticulous! I highly recommend both the Plumbing Source and Cameron. Thank you.

Description of Work
Added two outdoor faucets / spigots

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback!

04/05/2021

JAMES Z.

It went very well! They are real professionals. We have used the Plumbing Source for years and they always do a great job!

Description of Work
Old kitchen sink removed and new sink installed.

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

Thanks for the review!

03/28/2021

RIA T.

From the beginning, we had a very successful experience. While the quote was not the cheapest, we did appreciate the quality of products that were offered. The team of two arrived promptly and proceeded efficiently with all work. They were polite and kept us informed throughout the entire process. Even replaced a leaky water connection to our newly purchased washer. Will definitely hire again when needed plumbing services. We called The Plumbing Source a few years ago to snake out basement drains when we had a dubious encounter with another company. We appreciated their honesty in their appraisal of the issue at hand. Thus we called upon them again, and were not disappointed.

Description of Work
We needed to have a tankless water heater removed and replaced with a standard hot water tank. also needed to replace a toilet in first floor bathroom.

Category appliance repair, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

03/10/2021

RICHARD K.

Unlike other companies, they did not charge a ridiculous amount extra for doing the job on a weekend. Peter was excellent!

Description of Work
I had a water heater replaced on a Saturday morning.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/06/2021