If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in New Philadelphia, OH
There are 19 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in New Philadelphia
- Joe The MoverIt was a very good experience, He is good and friendly, It was a successful move, I think he is easy to work with, I would recommend him as a mover.
- InstaMoveInstaMove was reasonable, very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and were very pleasant to talk to! If I have any need in the future I will not hesitate to call them! I am very satisfied with the moving service! Thank you and keep up the great work guys!
- InstaMoveThey did an excellent job. They loaded everything into their truck like a puzzle to make it fit. Hard working and friendly. They protected and valued our items like it was their own. Great job!
- InstaMoveThey did an amazing job for me! Showed up on time even though it was snowing and the weather didn’t cooperate. Everything was disassembled, wrapped up and reassembled with zero issues! This is really a class act!
- Moving Ahead Services LLCGreat! They did everything we asked. Very polite and professional. Nothing was broken. With COVID, it was a challenge at the facility in TN but everything worked out fine.
- MVM Ft. Wayne LLCDevon, Nick and Marvin were very polite, very professional. They wrapped the piano in moving blankets to make sure there was no damage done to it, the put blankets on the door frames to avoid damaging the frames as they went in and out of both houses. They made it look easy to move the piano, they had all the necessary equipment and ramps and it went great. I would use MVM again for anything heavy I need moved
- MVM Moving & Storage - ColumbusExcellent. The young men were very careful. The price was less than others. I will use them again. Thank you so much for the help. It was worth every penny
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of ColumbusAn excellent experience all around! Whole team (from Matt at start to Mark H and John P at finish) was courteous, diligent, professional and hard working.
- TDY Moving And StorageMy uncle owns a moving company so obviously I went to him when I was moving. I didn’t know anything about moving. A friend of mine asked me to talk to other companies just to check the price. Then I talked to TDY Moving. They quoted a very low price, even lower than the other company, and I was wondering what an idiot I had been. I hired them immediately. Their performance was so professional. The movers were punctual, efficient and strong. They were so helpful and polite. In the end, the bill was exactly what they estimated earlier. I don’t want to ruin my uncle’s business but I wouldn’t be hiring his services in the future
- Superior Moving ServicesExcellent service! Very professional, fast, friendly and affordable, too! Highly recommend and will refer others to them without hesitation ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Movers in New Philadelphia
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000. Leaders Moving & Storage of Columbus offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that ..Recent Review:Marvin and Darnell are the best! We are so grateful to them for taking care of everything. They took all the stress out of moving. Thank you so much!Christina R.
- Business Description:Do you need help moving? Moving can be stressful... we can make it easy! At InstaMove we want to make your move as easy as possible. We offer state-wide and out-of-state moves for a great cost! We are a family owned and operated company located in Strasburg OhioRecent Review:InstaMove was reasonable, very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and were very pleasant to talk to! If I have any need in the future I will not hesitate to call them! I am very satisfied with the moving service! Thank you and keep up the great work guysLynn A.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:We moved to a new house about a month ago, after living in the same place for 7 years. We had a lot of heavy furniture and other items. The movers Kelvin, Ty, and Jaylen did a great job arriving on time, moving everything carefully, and thoughtfully moving around the space to avoid damage. They were kind to our animals and young son, who was very excited and wanted to "help". Thank you Kelvin, Ty, and Jay for your professionalism and excellent serviceDANIELLE L.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and special
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
Deals in New Philadelphia for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- Mineral City
- Port Washington
- Beach City
- East Sparta
- Walnut Creek
moving companies in New Philadelphia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A2B Moving LLC2100 Hancock St
Moundsville, West Virginia
- ACCURATE MOVINGPO Box 320 apt.1
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A2B Moving LLC
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Bellhops46 N Lancaster St
- Bill Kap Piano Company14130 Euclid Avenue
- Bob's Home Service204 Jarvis St P.O.Box 4
- Bright Eyed Moving1844 Columbus Rd Suite A
- brown sanitationp.o.box 314
- Bates Moving & Storage
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- GPS LLC2143 Colonial Pkwy NE
- GPS LLC
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Krupp Moving Services790 E Hutton RD
- Krupp Moving Services
- Malo Moving Company 1839 Schrock Rd
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Mohican Moving & Storage Inc1225 Township Road 593 # 1153
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC3883 Business Park Dr
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Malo Moving Company
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics