Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Uhrichsville, OH
There are 14 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Uhrichsville
- Seagate Roofing and WaterproofingSeagate waterproofed 3 of my basement walls on the outside. They were great at answering my questions and explaining what they would be doing and why. The crew performed fast, quality work and cleaned up afterwards.
- Pioneer Basement SolutionsWent very well. Good hard workers and polite. I felt the price was fair and would definitely use or recommend them again.
- Ohio Basement AuthoritySteven Richardson was friendly and professional. He readily answered questions and provided information. Mr. Richardson did not mind my watching him and learning about what he was doing. It was a very positive experience.
- Ohio Basement SystemsThe crew arrived on time and worked until job was finished. They were careful to limit dust to work area, and sealed everything off with plastic sheeting. Did a great job and cleaned up the area well when completed. Marcus's crew was great, and we are pleased with the company and employees who helped us
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Ohio Basement AuthorityIt went very well. The crew was polite and professional. Where there were deviations from the description that the salesman gave us, they were explained satisfactorily.
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was exceptionally done. They explained everything they were going to do and made sure i knew what was going to happen. They worked fast and were extremely professional
- Warm and Dry LTDWarm and dry did great work on my older basement. They fixed the cracks and bowing in the basement walls. Now my basement is waterproof and my family can enjoy the extra living space. Highly recommend
- Ohio Basement AuthorityI had a damp crawl space and worked through the various options and liked the OhioBasementAuthority method of encapsulation the best. The crew that did the encapsulation (Jose A, Sergio, and Ivan), although young, worked together like seasoned veterans. Each person knew what their job was at each stage of the encapsulation and the work flowed smoothly and professionally. They kept the job site clean and hustled when hauling the supplies, tools and trash to/from the truck. The final product was just what I expected and looks just like the pictures of completed jobs from the website
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was excellent. They explained everyrhing to understanding. Gave a time table of how it would go anf followed through
Basement Waterproofers in Uhrichsville
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimatesRecent Review:horrible. Repair not done correctly, will not honor lifetime contract, took money from a military veteran and senior citizen. Basically not a good company. Stay away from this company.John D.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the futureTiffany Y.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeablePaula S.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Everdry of Central Ohio, Salvanalle Inc. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.Recent Review:I had Everydry Waterproofing excavate my basement nearly ten years ago. The waterproofing company removed old clay drain pipes and replaced them with new pipes. Along with new drain pipes, Everdry also installed a state of the art Sump Pump, thus ensuring my basement will remain dry. Over the past two weeks it has rained practically everyday, and my Sump Pump is performing perfectly, thus keeping my basement as dry as the Sierra Desert. Several neighbors on my block unfortunately can not say the same, as they are experiencing flooding issues with their basements. While I will be the first to admit Everdry Waterproofing is not cheap, it is however the best. I believe my neighbors are now ready to give Everdry a callPatricia W.
- Business Description:Established in 2000 & a 6x Super Service Award winner, we specialize in residential & commercial interior/exterior painting & pressure washing, but also do many other home services. We are fully insured, carry workmans compensation coverage, and only hire professional painters that have at least 10 years of experience. Our quality, experience, and affordability is what sets our company apart from the competition. Not only can we provide painting and pressure washing services, we also can prov..Recent Review:Fabulous!!! Dave was great to work with and his crew did a phenomenal job. It was a pleasure having them in my home for the 2-3 weeks it took to get the job done. They were punctual, trustworthy, eager to please, provided input on paint colors and made excellent suggestions. I look forward to using their services again in the future for painting or pressure washingKrista M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New Philadelphia
- Port Washington
- Mineral City
- East Sparta
waterproofing contractors in Uhrichsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ANP Westfall Inc228 N Chestnut St
- ANP Westfall Inc
- B DRY SYSTEM OF ZANESVILLE700 E RUSSELL AVE
West Lafayette, Ohio
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- Basement Doctor Northeast5200 Cleveland Rd Ste H
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bowie enterprises
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- B DRY SYSTEM OF ZANESVILLE
- decor built construction318 Park Blvd.
- Decor Built Construction Co Inc1130 Pelion Pl
Lady Lake, Florida
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- decor built construction
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- Jones Contracting & Construction
- Kneen Builders33860 Cooley Rd
Columbia Station, Ohio
- Kneen Builders
- Lima Home Improvement Co2001 W Hume Rd
- Lima Home Improvement Co
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
- Minerton General Contracting4355 Jisco west rd
- Mold Men of Pittsburgh938 Constitution Blvd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- MOMPER INSULATION2431 W MAIN ST
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems