A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic system services in Milford, OH
There are 22 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Milford
- Hoehn Contracting LLCIt went AMAZING! I had been stressing out about my septic tank and it's issues for awhile before deciding I needed to finally figure out what was going on. Paul came out on a Tuesday to assess the situation and spent a good amount of time determining the best course of action. Him and another guy started on that Thursday!!! That is incredible! When you have these kinds of problems, you're ready for them to just be solved, and Hoehn contracting did just that! They came out and worked really hard to get my septic system functioning at it's optimal ability again. AND, they did it within a day! They were also friendly and professional, and definitely competitively priced! I would call them again in an instant if I ever needed to. It felt like he really cared and wanted to do the right thing, instead of a lot of other companies who are just trying to make the biggest profit. I really appreciated that. My septic is up and running like brand new
- Plumb Tite, LLCThey were very professional and fair. They were timely and above all they were extremely friendly and customer service focused. The repairs were very well done. I’ve had zero issues since their work.
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirThat was fine there, was no problem there with them. They did what they said they came around and did it.
- Apollo HomeThe scheduling was easy and the expected charge was revealed at that time. The serviceman (Josh) called in advance and arrived exactly on time. He was completely COVID compliant, we never had to ask, and never felt at risk. He was very neat, friendly and knowledgeable, and did a quick and efficient job. He asked if we had questions as he was working (we did) he answered them fully and explained everything completely. He cleaned up anything that he had moved and left everything tidy. Very neat job. There were no surprise charges. I'm a very happy customer
- Savings Liquid Waste IncExcellent. Employees were prompt, courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. We’ll use this company from now on.
- SepTeK Septic Tank Tank ServicesDerrik performed a quick, complete, safe clean-out of the septic tank. He was very knowledgeable and showed me what was going on inside the tank and how it works.
- Halpin Plumbing IncI have been experiencing a strong sewer smell outside my home for months. I've had several other plumbers out, but none of them resolved the issue. After explaining this to Halpins, they sent 3 specialists to my home who inspected and repaired my septic tank lid and rooftop venting. So far, I haven't noticed that awful smell. They were very knowledgeable and seemed genuinely interested in solving my problem. Also, they arrived early for the appointment
- GULLETT SANITATION SERVICES INCThe Gullett serviceman arrived on time, was very polite, performed the work efficiently and thoroughly, and cleaned up after it was finished. I am very satisfied with the service and will use Gullett again if needed.
- Aaron-Andrew's SepticThey were an A+ provider to work with. They worked so hard, built a custom ladder to get down into the cistern to what was a carpet of like 6" of tree roots. They were the most awesome group of guys, had a great work ethic and cleaned up well after themselves.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSIt went very well. Another company had given me incorrect information so they came out and confirmed my septic tank was all fine.
Last update on March 25, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Milford, OH
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
An septic tank expert gives Angie's List tips to keep yours operating smoothly.
Whether you’ve had a septic tank for years or it’s your first one, you need to know how to live with one. This guide covers septic tank maintenance for a long-lasting system.
Find septic tank services in
- Terrace Park,
- The Village Of Indian Hill,
- Blue Ash,
- Deer Park,
- Golf Manor,
- Lincoln Heights,
- Pleasant Plain,
Septic Tank Contractors in Milford, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-Tom-Plumber2000 Ford Cir
Milford, Ohio 45150
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
Dayton, Ohio 45459
- AAA WASTEWATER3677 ANTHONY LN
Franklin, Ohio 45005
- Aaron-Andrew's Septic2635 Pringle Rd
Goshen, Ohio 45122
- AB Intro-Spect Residential Home Inspections2853 Bentbrook Dr
Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
- ALLIED PLUMBING & SEWER SERVICE2459 ROYAL VIEW CT
Cincinnati, Ohio 45244
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
- EATON INSPECTIONS INC3235 MILLAKIN PL N/A
Burlington, Kentucky 41005
- EATON INSPECTIONS INC
- G & R Plumbing Inc562 Clough Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
- Goodin Plumbing23623 Blue Ridge Dr
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
Dayton, Ohio 45430
- GULLETT SANITATION SERVICES INC2461 ST RT 125 P O BOX 59
Bethel, Ohio 45106
- G & R Plumbing Inc
- Lemke Plumbing233 NAVAHO DR
Loveland, Ohio 45140
- Lemke Plumbing
- MIKE HENSLEY PLUMBING & ELECTRIC, INC.3194 SPRING GROVE AVENUE
Cincinnati, Ohio 45225
- Molinaro Property Services 4268 Matson Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Greater Cincinnati9772 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
Independence, Ohio 44131
- MIKE HENSLEY PLUMBING & ELECTRIC, INC.
Septic tank companies that service Milford
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.