Legacy Drain

Founded 2020 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Lexington Avenue

Mansfield, OH 44907

We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud to call Richland county our home and are excited to grow into a name you recognize for outstanding plumbing and drain service....

plumbers (11)drain cleaning (5)gas leak repair (4)water heaters (3)

12/02/2020

I had performed a self-install of a new refrigerator water line with a saddle valve and the valve was leaking and no water was coming to the fridge. I asked that he come and repair or replace the valve and get water to the fridge. He said they were booking a few days out with the Thanksgiving holiday and being busy, and asked if that was okay and I said yes as it wasn't a bad leak. He scheduled me...

Description of Work
Refrigerator water line repair

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

10/11/2020

I had several other so called experts to my home. Each had a different solution , none of which made sense. Will analyzed the situation ,came up with a COMMON SENSE solution and carried it to a job very well done. I just purchased his GOLD service plan which is a no brainer for every home owner. I just requested his services for another home plumbing problem today.

Description of Work
Geo thermal piping was clogged. Will identified the cause and did a fantastic job correcting the problem.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/26/2020

It was repaired and I just hired them again to solve a water heater problem.

Description of Work
Cleared a plugged drain

Category plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

06/21/2020

I went very well. I will definitely hire again if needed and recommend to anyone to give Legacy Drain a call.

Description of Work
We had a leaking toilet and needed the seal ring replaced.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/21/2020

06/09/2020

Very satisfied with his work.thank you

Description of Work
New outside faucet replaced

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/22/2020

Job was done absolutely right. Very friendly and personable plumber with no crack. I will be using Will's services again!

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

04/13/2020

Went very well. Same day service. Identified the problem. Even though it wasn’t a leaking pipe, Will found the source of the drip. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Plumbing. Located cause of leak in basement.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

It was a pleasure meeting you! Thank you for using Legacy Drain!

03/28/2020

Will worked for me in a factory that I supervised when he first graduated high school. He was always on time, productive, and professional. He has a lot of experience with construction and helped with those things in our shop when asked. Very qualified.

Description of Work
Manufacturing

Category plumbing

03/27/2020

Great experience ! Will was thorough in the diagnosis of the problem and honest about what it would take/cost to fix the problem. Without hesitation, he ran to the store to pick up a temporary fix so that we could use our shower without flooding the basement until we are financially prepared to make the permanent repair. We appreciated how friendly and personable he was while working !

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

03/23/2020

The gentleman was prompt, efficient, and very polite .

Description of Work
Replace the water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair