Find top lawn mower repair services in Mansfield, OH
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Mansfield
- Mower MedicHe showed up when he said he would, got it done in a week and charged what he said he would charge, not one dime more.
- Duncan's Engine RepairAwesome, Great Job. I asked if they could do a fast turn around on this job so that I could make use of a window of time that I wasn't expecting to have and they really stepped up completing the tune up much faster than expected.
- SUGARLOAF POWER EQUIPMENTVery well. They obtained parts other companies could not obtain. Professional and courteous. Slightly higher price is worth it for quality parts and service.
- Sears Appliance RepairThe only issue is that when I call, it usually takes them longer than I would like to get out here. That is I am calling them because my mower does not work and I need to work right away and I am not very patient. I would tell a friend about them.
- Mast-LepleyThey are excellent. The people we have dealt with are just been great and responded anything we were ask them to do. The price was fair. I would use them again. I never found anything that I dislike about their service. Their people always answer any of your questions and they are always responsive whether you go to parts or whether you go to service or whether you go to sales. They are just a great company as far as communication with the customer
- SUGARLOAF POWER EQUIPMENTI would still recommend this place, they are professional and courteous. I think my case was just lack of finding the root cause of the stripping gear.
- WESTERN AUTOthe store is kind of like a sears but a lot better they are a little bit higher but they will bring it to you're home hook everything up you don't have to do nothing and they won't leave until you are happy
- AutmowInitial install went well. Hard to get a return phone call. I continue to have trouble with the mower. In the first 3 months of operation I had a broken wheel and burnt out blade motor.
- ShostringsBrought weedeater in for repair took weeks instead of the promised couple days. Brought chainsaw took 1 year!! It was never touched.
- Vbelts4less.ComSaid company vbelts4less would not refund cost of mower belt that was not the right size from their matching charts. When the company was called they just stated that since it was a wearable item there were no refunds. My complaint to them is that they did not show the right size belt when the original belt number was entered for a cross reference therefore the wrong size belt was sent and when used on the mower it chewed it up and now we are out $28.00
Last update on June 18, 2020
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Mansfield
Buckeye Mower is a full service outdoor power equipment repair company serving greater Columbus, Port Clinton and Sandusky. "We travel and come to you"
"So Angie's List is making it basically impossible to edit my previous review. This review should take the place of my original and it should be disregarded: After an initially rocky start to the whole process, the owner of Buckeye Mower Repair and myself were able to come to terms, admit that we'd both been hasty in our judgement of each other and ultimately schedule an appointment for my mower to be looked at. Not only did he show up early, he was very cordial and was clearly committed to solving my mower issue despite any previous hang ups that either of us had. I will put it out there for all to know...I was not an easy nor understanding customer at the end of our initial series of scheduling conflicts. I was wrong to call the whole thing off. The owner was able to narrow down the issue to what he believes it to be and parts were ordered. Even though I'm quite a distance from his usual route of travel, he offered to come back and put the part on for a very reasonable cost. Being the type to want to fix everything myself, I told him I'd like to take a crack it first. He seemed happy that I didn't retreat into the house while he worked and showed an interest in understanding more about my mower and how to fix it. With me, this isn't about money, it's about my desire to be self sufficient in all things around my house. If I feel I'm in over my head I will gladly call Russ back as he clearly knows what he is doing and is good at it. It didn't take him long to figure it out and I am eager to recommend him to anyone with mower problems. I am certain I'll be requesting he come back and tune my mower up at some point in the future. Update* - The new part I needed arrived on Tuesday and I was able to get it installed. I had one minor issue but Russ was able to help me out via text message and I was able to use a functioning mower again for the first time in weeks. I can't thank Buckeye Mower enough for the assistance, clear through to the end! Thanks again Russ, not only for diagnosing my mower problem but for giving me the chance to be another happy customer. Not only did you prove very helpful with my mower, I've also learned about how to be a little more understanding and patient.
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"I wish I had used these people earlier. I ordered a part for my dryer and was able through their instructional video to fix it myself. Let me tell you I am "mechanically challenged" in just about every way. LOL I may have cut myself through my own stupidity but I did it. it was easy and I did not have to pay a repair man for a simple fix. Thank you so much!
We offer lawn equipment that makes grass cutting safer and easier. Contact us at (877) 418-5216 in Jefferson, OH, to learn more.
I will have 2-3 employees and occasionally use subcontractors, deppending on the job. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail or voicemail.
Lawn and Landscape Supply, Small Engine Repair, Power Equipment Sales and Service, Sand & Gravel, Limestone, Mulch Manufacturing, Tub Grinder Service, Recycled Concrete and Asphalt, Trucking Service, Pipe Sales-Doublewall & SDR35, Safety Wear, Hand Tools, Rock Salt-Bulk & Bagged
"I recently removed some pampas grass plants at our house because the wife and I thought they were ugly. I called my trash provider, Big O Refuse, who said for them to take it it needs to be under 30 pounds. This stuff is heavy! I used a neighbors sawzall to cut it down after I uprooted them. After I got frustrated with Big O Refuse, I did a search for yard waste recycling and these guys were right up the street! I called them up and they said they would accept them for free. I know from past experience, some recyclers charge a fee. When I got there, I went to the office to check-in and they told me where to take them on the property. I went there twice in one day to finish up my yard stuff. The second time the girl in the office stepped out and smiled and waved me along. Be warned, there are NO paved roads and lots of dips, mud and puddles so if your car does not off-road well, you may get stuck. I did it in a 2013 Ford Taurus Limited and it handled like a champ, though the car got very muddy and required a wash after 2 trips there during the day. The gal that works in the office is pretty cute too so that helps :). Elm really made my day after my bad experience with Big O Refuse. <br />
Millers Lawn Care is Reliable, Affordable & Honest. Since 2006 we take pride in our work for a job well done. No job to big or small, fully insured. Thank you from Nick Miller 419-632-4990. We look forward to working with you.
"My husband was mowing our lawn when our John Deere riding mower broke. I called another company and they were two weeks behind so I was told by a friend that this company does an excellent job. They came our the next day and were very professional. They said they would have it back in a week. We got our mower back in four working days. They did a routine maintenance and fixed a broken cable. They were professional, reasonable and did an excellent job.
Duncan's Engine Repair offers a wide selection of lawn & garden equipment, lawn mowers & parts. We also stock obsolete and hard-to-find parts. Just ask!
"The saw runs stronger and smoother than it has in a long time. I've not had an issue with it sense."
We offer home repair and maintenance services including: Light Fixture/Ceiling Fan Installation, Toilet and Faucet Repair/Replacement, Fencing, Decks, Porches, Driveway Grading, Brush Hogging, Small Tree Removal, and Much More! As an Air Force Veteran, John take's his values of excellence and integrity seriously and manages his business with these in mind. We work hard to provide accurate pricing and scheduling so that you know what to expect. In a time when it is hard to get a returned ..
Hartville Hardware is a Home Center unlike any other. With 7 acres under roof, it is the largest independently owned hardware/home center in the U.S. Featuring an 1850 Sq. Ft. idea house that was built almost entirely out of products that were made in the U.S.A., Hartville Hardware is so much more than a hardware store, it is a destination where you will find everything you need for your home improvement needs. Other key areas include a brand new Farm and Pet area that has feed for your cat, ..
"Gene and his son did a fantastic job on our vinyl flooring in more than half of the time that the previous floor installers had done!! We purchased the high-quality vinyl flooring at Hartville Hardware as well and the price was really good! I cannot say enough how awesome our floor looks! It is flawless! We will use Hartville Hardware for our future home updates! Fantastic staff and very well educated too!
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Bailey Lakes,
- Mount Gilead,
- New Washington,
lawn mower repair shops in Mansfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Duncan's Engine Repair6871 Pondlick Rd
Seaman, Ohio 45679
- Duncan's Engine Repair
- Elm Recycling Lawn and Landscape Supply1242 Mt. Vernon Road
Newark, Ohio 43055
- Elm Recycling Lawn and Landscape Supply
- JD Equipment Marion219 Columbus-Sandusky Rd N
Marion, Ohio 43302
- JD Equipment Marion
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc