Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Bellville, OH
There are 16 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Bellville
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGarrett Concrete Services LLC did an amazing job on our stamped sidewalk. We had an idea of what we wanted, and they brought it to life. Customer service was incredible, price was very affordable, and quality was impeccable. Such talent and attention to detail. We highly recommend them and all services. They are a super friendly and reliable family owned company. Will use them in the future for concrete jobs
- PJO Properties, LLCExcellent, arrived when they stated they would, explained process and answered questions, I now have a beautiful outdoor entertainment space and couldn't be happier!
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCGreat! We were very pleased. The crew was efficient and completed the job in a timely manner. WE also asked for additional work which needed a revision to our contract and that was also done. Everyone who has seen the work states how nice it all looks.
- Elite-CreteGreat. I would highly recommend this company to anyone of my friends and family. Competitive price, high quality work. Timely, and efficient.
- Engineered Foundation SolutionsThis was a unique circumstance for the extremely wet area. The house foundation (footer) was directly on top of uneven sandstone as was the majority of the floor; along with a fair amount of mud. This also led to difficulties with 'cutting' a channel to accommodate the drain and gravel, as well as the Polydrain (the footer was taller than normal basements). However, the crew was able to overcome these issues; it just took an extra day (for one person, not the entire crew). Two sumps had to be installed due to the design of the house; these pits had to be chiseled out of solid sandstone, mind you. This also meant two drain outlets had to be installed after exiting the house, one of which had to go under a sidewalk. The crew was always polite, taking time to answer my questions and concerns. The work they did was absolutely fantastic. The attention to details was the best I have seen in quite some time from a company contracted for a specific job -- and I've dealt with many contractors. Not only did they take away the material chiseled out from the basement, they did the same for excess dirt after trenching for the discharge pipe -- and they even put down coated grass seed over the new trenches. One of the outlets had to go under a deck; both through flower gardens. When they were done, you would never had known what they had to move, or remove, to have access to those areas. I had several outfits -- both local and regional/national -- come out to give estimates and was most impressed by Engineered Foundation Solutions from the onset. They were slightly higher on cost estimate than the others, but you truly get what you pay for in this case. The knowledge they exhibited from the estimator alone put some of the other companies to shame. He even found a water source under the footer that no other company saw. I cannot stress how impressed I was with this company's crew and the work they performed. I would use them again, and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone with a water problem in their basement
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteMike and his crew did great work at a very reasonable price. I will definitely be calling him again for future projects.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThey did a very good job, led by Foreman Mike McDonald. It was a very hot day but he and his assistant stayed right with it and got the job done very much to our satisfaction. They made sure the concrete was level and took care as to not apply too much poly-foam to crack or damage the area attached to the pool. They cleaned up afterward and and explained what they did and why to my satisfaction. I am glad we went with Ohio Basement Authority for our lift and level needs
- Garrett Concrete Services LLCMichael and the folks from Garrett Construction did a great job replacing an old concrete sidewalk. They gave us a reasonable estimate and work began soon afterward. The original sidewalk was far thicker than anyone could have imagined and needed a little more time and materials than anticipated. Despite this, they were true to their estimate and did great work. The next time something needs done around the house that is in Garretts' repertoire, I will call on them again
- A-1 Concrete LevelingLeveled a set of concrete steps. There was a 2 inch gap between steps and porch foundation that was filled with concrete. The concrete is crumbling and falling out on the top and both sides of the steps. This is not covered by their warranty. Looks terrible, waste of $600.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Bellville
- Business Description:L & M Masonry & Concrete, in Mansfield, OH, is the premier concrete contractor serving Richland County. We specialize in driveways, basement waterproofing, decorative concrete, parking lots and much more. For more information, contact L & M Masonry & Concrete in MansfieldRecent Review:Hey Mike, My husband was not happy with your sloppy, shoddy work either, he asked you to leave before you did any more damage than you already had. As for getting your attorney on me, go right ahead, we have picture to prove what you did, before and after. We have every right to give you the review you deserve, they only reason we didn't take you to court was a lowlife like you would never pay anyway. By the way, my husband called you many times about getting some of the money we gave you before you started the job by the way, and you hung up on himRose M.
- Business Description:Brazilian Concrete LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for Driveway Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Concrete Contractors services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Brazilian Concrete LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The ..Recent Review:Well first of all, I got this company number from a friend. Then I gave them a call and left a message, sent text as well with my info. However, the guy responded right away and asked for my address and info about the project. Looks like he was nice and easy going. He gave an app to take a look, never showed up. I gave him a call, after multiple tries he responded with "I'll take a look next week " and never happened. I called again to see if he is still interested, he said he will do the job on Mon. ,Imagine, he never looked up the project!! Then he did not show up on Mon. Then gave him a call on Mon. said he is coming on Thur. He did not and will never show up. Be ware as this guy is misleading and dealing with him is a waste of time . I contacted the person who gave me his number, and he agreed that he had an issue with him himself about a payment the this contractor denied to give it to him until after he threaten to sue him. I am happy after all that I did not have a chance to work with him. after ll it's up to youWali A.
- Business Description:PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL Five full time employees. We do all the work without any subcontractors. We are licensed by the city of Columbus and many of the surrounding suburbs, Having taken and passed the home improvement test by the state of Ohio as a General Contractor. Estimates are free. Coupon for 5% off to Angie's List members. Larger concrete repair and replacement jobs, $2,150 minimum. Additional services: Snow removal and de-icers on commercial lotsRecent Review:Above all, Dan is a craftsman, not just a contractor, which is a rarity these days. He personally, as company owner, provided the in-person evaluation and estimate of the project. Dan arrived for the estimate on a Saturday, as scheduled (he works with his crew during the week) and was very thorough in his assessment of our project. He explained everything he would do, made suggestions to reduce costs and simplify the job, and sent his quote within a reasonable time frame. We were under a time crunch, and Dan understood and worked with us. He and his delightful crew arrived at the scheduled time on a Monday morning and worked throughout the day. Within four hot, humid, hard-working days, they delivered a masterpiece. Every member of the crew was thoughtful, fun, and respectful, and a true pleasure to deal with. Dan is a task master with his crew, directing every aspect of the work, teaching each person how to improve their craft and the product. Not one detail was forgotten or ignored. Dan was the first to arrive each day, and guided each step of the project. The final outcome was a work of art. Dan and his men went beyond our expectations, providing finishing touches that we didn't even expect.. The project has just finished and our neighbors are already coming by to rave about the results. I can't imagine a better outcome than what we received from Dan's company. I rarely recommend a product or a company, but I have no hesitation in recommending Dan Few's Concrete Company to friends and familyCYNTHIA R.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaningRecent Review:Quoted a fair price - Showed up on time - Performed work as planned - Courteous and respectful. What else could one expect?Steve H.
- Business Description:Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Devel..Recent Review:They did an excellent job taking care of our wet crawlspace problems. The crew run by Matt K worked quickly, and left everything looking better than when they arrived. I highly recommend EverDry for any crawlspace water issuesDaniel C.
- Business Description:Yoder Laser Concrete specializes large residential and commercial concrete jobs with a minimum job of $18,000. For example: driveways, stamped concrete patios and parking lots. With over 15 years of Concrete experience we have provided services to companies such as Walmarts, Sam’s Clubs, Wayne Dalton Door. If you are looking for a quality concrete pour, we are all about getting your job done right the first time. We can save you time and money with our newest technology and operate with a of ..Recent Review:It was great and they did good work.Jamie H.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeablePaula S.
- Business Description:America's Largest Concrete Leveler. Your Foundation Specialist. Save 50-70% over the cost of replacement. 3yr. Warranty on all leveling work. Transferable Lifetime Warranty on foundation repair. Fully insured and a member of the BBRecent Review:Was a very positive service call. The crew arrived on time and were very friendly and easy to deal with. They answered all my questions and explained the services very well. They performed quality work and I am a very satisfied customer. Would definitely call on them again and would recommend them to friends and familyTroy C.
Deals in Bellville for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mount Gilead
- Mount Vernon
- Bailey Lakes
concrete contractors in Bellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co629 Taylor Ave
- A-1 Concrete Leveling NorthPO Box 347
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- All Ohio Handyman Services186 Oxford Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Quality Construction LLC6682 State Route 95
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ANP Westfall Inc228 N Chestnut St
- Athens Excavating & Concrete Inc9091 Harner Rd.
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- BIRKHIMER ASPHALT CONTRACTORS973 Alfred Street
- Blue Ribbon Custom Concrete608 N Thoman St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Brazilian Concrete LLC5900 Roche Dr Suite LL9
- Brennstuhl Construction Inc7547 Hill Rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Buckeye Concrete Services132 North Court
- Basement Care
- Everdry Waterproofing2930 Centennial Rd
- Everdry Waterproofing
- Fularz Masonry2102 N Park Ln
Rock Creek, Ohio
- Fularz Masonry
- Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus 4580 Bridgeway Ave Suite B
- Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus
- Kirsch Properties793 Hoover Rd
- Kirsch Properties
- Lima Home Improvement Co2001 W Hume Rd
- Lima Home Improvement Co
- Master's Concrete & Construction812 Riverside Dr
- Mellott Concrete Services631 Arlington Ave
- Messmer Construction LLC5940 State Route 100
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
- Mitch Cousino's Hardscape420 Glenwood St.
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Mr Bills Construction and Remodel1077 Scott Rd
- Mr. Level Concrete Leveling35954 Sugar Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- Master's Concrete & Construction
- Taylor renovations 624 1/2 E Warren St
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Derr CompanyPO Box 58
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- Taylor renovations
- Yoder Laser7391 CR-203
- Yoder Laser