Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Loveland, OH
There are 27 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Loveland
- TriState Water WorksPrior to Tristate, we had multiple false starts with Lawn Irrigation vendors who did not return calls or follow-up after an initial visit. It is very difficult to find a service who will take on a system installed by others but Tristate does this routinely. They worked systematically to find issues, were able to repair/replace many of these but ultimately we need large scale piping replacement and the advised using a new system vendor for this. Want to mention Eric as an outstanding technician who worked with us and led this project read less
- TriState Water WorksThis company was awesome! I called them late on a Friday and the owner himself called me back and tried to talk me through how to resolve my problem. Then on Monday we talked again and he said he couldn’t get out for a week or two. When I got home from work that day they had already come and fixed the problem the same day. I would totally recommend this company to anyone read less
- TriState Water WorksNicolas, the tech knew his stuff and explained the system we inherited. He was thorough, knowledgeable, efficient and very friendly.
- TriState Water WorksWe have a large 21 zone system, and it was in need of multiple repairs. Eric from TriState Water Works did incredible work for us and we couldn't be happier with the results. We are definitely going to continue hiring Eric and TriState for all our irrigation (and later, Landscape Lighting) needs, going forward. Thank you read less
- TriState Water WorksTim was prompt, was very knowledgeable and executed the work flawlessly. I would have him and or TriState Water Works back again.
- TriState Water WorksEric, the technician, arrived early and identified himself. He was very polite. He performed the winterization of our home lawn irrigation system thoroughly, checking each zone to ensure that the entire system was properly shut down. I am completely satisfied with the service, and I find TriState Water Works to be an excellent company! You will not be disappointed read less
- Mullins Service & Contracting Solutions LLCGreg and his team are professionals, they get the job done right the first time and the yard looks great year after year.
- Mullins Service & Contracting Solutions LLCGreg and team have been maintaining our system and providing mulch/yard cleanup service for several years and we would highly recommend him to anyone in the area.
- TriState Water WorksTristate water works has maintained our sprinkler system for the past 8 years and they deliver great service every time. Recently they had to repair our system after it was damaged during a patio installation. Will continue to use Tristate water works!
- Plumb Tite PlumbingWe worked with Chad who was very professional and responsive. Always on time. Happy with services performed. Would recommend.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Loveland
- Business Description:TriState Water Works provide service and repair of lawn sprinklers for home, business and sports turf. WE DO NOT INSTALL NEW SYSTEMS. We service all makes and manufacturers of irrigation and landscape lighting products. We also provide certified testing of irrigation backflow devices. We accept most forms of payment read lessRecent Review:Prior to Tristate, we had multiple false starts with Lawn Irrigation vendors who did not return calls or follow-up after an initial visit. It is very difficult to find a service who will take on a system installed by others but Tristate does this routinely. They worked systematically to find issues, were able to repair/replace many of these but ultimately we need large scale piping replacement and the advised using a new system vendor for this. Want to mention Eric as an outstanding technician who worked with us and led this project read lessThomas A.
- Business Description:Lawn Butlers is owned and operated by Rob Brown and is located in Milford, Ohio. Lawn Butlers offers the Greater Cincinnati area a wide range of services to meet all of your lawn and landscaping needs during all seasons, both commercial and residential. Your property is a living, growing investment and caring for it with a professional team is sound advice. Lawn Butlers can provide creative and cost effective soultions for any type of property maintenance needs you may have, from weekly main.. read lessRecent Review:I hired Rob and his crew to remove the exorbitant amount of leaves that accumulate on my lawn and they did not disappoint! Rob was very responsive to my request for a quote and very fair in my dealings with him. Once he discovered that I am a disabled veteran and unable to keep up with the removal on my own, he offered me a discount that made his services all the better. We had an original appointment set and when their schedule cleared up they came out a day early in order to beat the rain. They even got the leaves out of the gutter wells that surround my lower level. The services was above and beyond what I could have possibly expected. Rob gave me an honest assessment of my collection needs and I do not feel like he was quoting unnecessary services or trying to swindle me in anyway. 10/10 would recommend to any and all read lessEvan R.
- Business Description:We are a full service lawn and landscape maintenance company that has been serving the local Cincinnati area since 1997. We pride ourselves on high quality and dependable service, our friendly and knowledgeable staff , and our high client retention rates. Whether you are a homeowner, business owner, property manager, or home owners association, our goal is to make you feel like your our only customer. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional emails - info@american.. read less
- Business Description:Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providi.. read lessRecent Review:My plumber provided excellent quality service. He was prompt, explained what needed to be done, cleared the drains and cleaned up. He was friendly, caring and immediately let me know he was vaccinated as I am also. I appreciate his hard work read lessDeborah J.
- Business Description:Lawn Care for Responsible Homeowners. Finally, a worry-free solution to the lawn of your dreams and more time to enjoy what's important. Traditional lawn care focuses on the symptoms, not the cause. This creates a never-ending cycle of treating weeds and brown patches. When you focus on soil health, you continuously reduce the need to treat these symptoms and focus on the underlying cause, the health of your lawn's soil. We not only want to make your lawn green, we want to make it healthy. Ou.. read lessRecent Review:Several years ago they were a good company. They have lost the ability to provide good service, communication and customer service.M M.
- Business Description:Brighterday Outdoor Services is a full-service landscape and lawn care company specializing in Residential and Commercial properties. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Our crews specialize in a specific skill set which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complication of the project. Our company moto is prides ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strong.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent service. Exceeded expectations! Highly recommendMicah W.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Peter A Wimberg Co Inc. Additional e-mail - email@example.com.
- Business Description:**We are excited to announce we are now offering Lawn Irrigation and Outdoor Lighting services***Since 1972, Pioneer Fence Company has been providing the highest quality fencing materials and professional fence installations in Indian Hill, Terrace Park, Mariemont, Milford, Loveland, and the rest of the Greater Cincinnati area. While other companies offer slick salesmen, cheap prices, and nationwide service, Pioneer Fence specializes in what we do best… FENCES AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Whet.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent customer service, very prompt and please with the work they did.Christina B.
- Business Description:*We Are Currently On a Hold for New Clients - If this is a specialized project such as native or edible plantings, ongoing maintenance, vegetable gardens, forest management and sanctuary development, We are selecting these on a per project basis for Summer or Fall start dates. Please include thorough details for consideration. Since 1999, organic, ecological, safe and effective practices are the heart of our family business. We offer Design, Build and Maintenance services for landscaping, ha.. read lessRecent Review:Wes is an excellent salesperson. Once you commit to his services, its very odd that he really does treat you like a petulant child that needs to be put in place. He is remarkably rude. His office staff is pretty incompetent and takes weeks to book you on their schedule after they have received your check. . . btw they may or may not have cashed it. What landscaper takes vacations during landscaping season? Everyone at Marvin's Organic Gardens! Our project was supposed to start in February to build stone stairs. Overall the total project was WELL over $50,000. I explained to him that there were so many phases, and I didn't know his work, that I wasn't comfortable putting up a 50% deposit up front. He said he understood, and we came to an agreement that he would keep the project going and that I would pay 50% for one phase, and then when that phase finished, he would be paid the remaining 50% plus 50% for next phase. When stairs were finished, I paid him as we agreed. But he very rudely told me that he would never have agreed to this, that now our project would not START UNTIL MAY! oh, by the way, that 50% deposit we for the next phases? NONREFUNDABLE. This was such a difficult project to get permission to proceed with due to unfriendly neighbors and HOA clearance issues, we just decided to suck it up and not fight for our money back. We figured we would let them finish because well, the stairs turned out great! Well, Wes and his team showed up AT THE END OF JUNE. When I tried to find out about the delay, he pointed out that I hadnt' put a deposit down in DECEMBER OF 2019. By the way, his team WENT ON VACATION FOR DAYS THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY. then they did all these plantings in 100 degree weather, and they wouldn't do the yard because they said that had to be done at the end, so the irrigation people could not put the sprinkler heads in to water the flower beds because of course who wants all the sprinkler heads run over with a bobcat. So I would have to mull down there every night in hot weather with my post surgical hip to water 100 plants. no joke. Because after their vacation, they then said they couldn't show up because rain was on the forecast. this went on for at least 2 weeks of them not showing up and me watering the plants myself. BTW it never rained in those 2 weeks. I wanted them to finish. so every day i would ask his team if they wanted lemonade.. you know because they are human, and when you are nice to people it keeps morale up and also this is a kind thing to do. At the end of the project, the yard had some major erosion. I contacted him about it. He rudely told me he would only come and fix it once. he hung up the phone on me several times. Finally my husband called and said we would sue them because *** at the price we paid, isnt' there warranty on the work? He proceeded tell my husband that I HARRASSED THE TEAM EVERY DAY!uhhh I ASKED FOR WATERING INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING ON VACATION OR WERENT' SHOWING UP BECAUSE RAIN WAS ON THE FORECAST AND OFFERED THEM LEMONADE. Anyway he finally came to collect his check, buttered us all up about how we were great customers. He then came back to check on the erosion as promsed and overseed. He offered to come back and prune the flower beds and handle all the weeds in the yard. I figured, stupidly...you know maybe he was stressed out with the pandemic. .he has been pretty reasonable priced. Also there are a ton of weeds, and his specialty is organic gardening, maybe he knows how to fix this **** without roundup because I have 4 little kids ...So I mailed the deposit check 2 weeks ago. It is October, we are getting close to frost. . uhhhh. when are they showing up? So I politely called on Friday to ask when we could be put on the books. .had they received our check yet? of course no one knows, his wife diantha is in the field.. can she call me back? of course no call back. I called back yesterday (monday) morning.. was put on hold for 5 minutes.. was told again that she was in the field. So finally i was like, look, the weather is getting cold.. I'm just not sure why she is the only one who can put me on the calendar. . I really need to know today because I'm worried this won't get done. So they take a message. A few hours later I get a rude email from Wes, basically asking me not to call the office anymore. and by the way, HE AND HIS WIFE ARE ON VACATION!!!! WHY ON EARTH WAS I PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD SHE WAS IN THE FIELD????? So I just replied back . .uh yeah you haven't cashed the check, so lets just cancel this maintenance deal, (because who needs to be treated this way. ) also, why didnt your office tell me you were on vacation? I wouldn't have left 2 messages (that is stalking in his world).... oh by the way, 5 hydrangeas you planted are totally dead (burnt to a crisp. .two were planted in 100 degree weather and oh yeah then the team was on vacation) . .can you please check on them .. .his response .. .'you must not be maintaining them. .. i alone decide if your plants need to be replaced' all in all , this guy has some sort of personality disorder or inferiority complex. At this price point we should not be treated this way or spoken to this way. I've never been hung up on in my adult life. Or belittled this way. Please Please PLEASE don't hire him. You will only regret the customer service you receive. He keeps saying he is delivering you superior service. .but honestly, he seems to think superior service is completing the work he was hired to do. Superior service is 1. talking nicely to people 2. not hanging up 3. getting customers on the schedule ASAP 4. not making customers who are not poor feel they are too poor for your services, and dont' deserve timely service. 5. LETTING CUSTOMERS KNOW WHEN THEY ARE ON THE SCHEDULE. ASKING WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ASKING FOR PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OR WANT TO GET AHEAD OF OTHER CUSTOMERS. IT MEANS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN PLAN YOUR LIFE. 5. not taking vacations during landscaping season. 6. supervising your workers. maybe if he had shown up for more than 10 minutes every day, I wouldn't have had to run down there every day to check on the team and see how my plants/ plantings were doing. oh last caveat about the stairs.. remember I have 4 kids? and have a post surgical hip .. it was repaired in August 2019. We really discussed that the stairs need to be safe for me. Well, he doesn't supervise his team. He says they are sufficient without him. Well. then initially built the steps so that the run (the tread where you put your foot) was so small only a toddler's foot could fit. When it was first finished, I limped down there and was like. .listen I can't get down or up these steps. .his answer THERE IS NO CODE FOR BUILDING STAIRS OUTSIDE. ..so I was like, look , maybe there is no code, but you need to fix this because you know we are a multigenerational family and you know I had hip surgery. he was like oh yeah... we will fix it and charge your for the additional cost. finally they fixed it, and they didn't charge.. but then his pitch over the past few months has been look we didn't charge to fix the stairs... .. LIKE. . SERIOUSLY.. why wouldn't you fix it at your own cost.??? you messed up! not me! I don't know how to build stairs. .you do!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THEM. Maybe the work will turn out okay in the end, but you will regret having ever dealt with him and his office read lessAlmas K.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned, full service landscape company located in Amelia Ohio. We provide quality services for our Commercial and Residential customers. No job is too large nor too small. Let us design and built your dream outdoor living area. Whether its a paver patio area or beautiful water features, we will meet with you and provide a free estimate. Some of our services include lawn maintenance, installation of plants, patios, retaining walls, and water features. We also do mowing, sh.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Easy to deal with, no issues. Work was excellent. Would highly recommend and will be using them in the future.Arshad J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Blue Ash
- Terrace Park
- Kings Mills
- West Chester
lawn irrigation services in Loveland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Womans Touch Lawn Care & More2178 Forestlake Dr
- A&G Landscaping and Snow Removal LLC660 E Washington St
- A-1 SMITTY'S PLUMBING4237 MATSON AVE
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- ACR Decorative Concrete8177 S State Route 48
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- American Green Landscape Services719 Lantern Post Ct
- American Landscapes LLC1263 White Oak Rd
- Ammon Outdoor Design2141 Burlington Pike
- Anderson Irrigation & Outdoor Lighting3284 Concord Hennings Mill Rd
- APEX IRRIGATION7166 GRANTHAM WAY
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Aqua Irrigation Systems5313 Oakcrest Ct
- Artenos Advance IrrigationPO Box 624
- A & D LawnCare
- Call Tim Ryan Inc9649 Crestfield Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- Caylor Landscape & Irrigation100 Riverboat Row
- Chips Landscaping and Lawncare7161 Morgan Rd
- Cincinnati Gaslite Co.l4013 Dixie Hwy
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- COMMUNITY GREEN LANDSCAPE1383 STATE ROUTE 28
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Complete Lawn Specialists277 Industrial Dr
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Call Tim Ryan Inc
- David Vogel Landscape Company4637 TEALTOWN RD
- DAVIES LANDSCAPE & LAWN CARE INC15 Clark rd PO BOX 428737
- DB Lawn & Landscape IncPO Box 58677
- Decorative Concrete and Outdoor Kitchens290 Baker Ln
- DESIGN RITE SPRINKLER CO INC5989 Meijer Dr STE 8
- Drust Landscape Management4247 Webster Ave
- David Vogel Landscape Company
- Eastside Irrigation, LLC.3969 Witham Lane
- ElementsPro9378 Mason Montgomery Rd #314
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- ENFINGER LANDSCAPING7806 SCHOOL RD
- ENGELHARDT LANDSCAPING & IRRIGATION INCPO BOX 6
- Expert Irrigation8459-F U.S. 42 Ste 242
- Eastside Irrigation, LLC.
- Handy Headlee's Home RepairP.O. Box 76592
- Handy Headlee's Home Repair
- IMFELD NURSERY LTD2456 MILLVILLE OXFORD RD
- IMFELD NURSERY LTD
- LANDFORM1485 SYMMES RD
- Landscape Problem Solvers1707 State Route 28 Suite 2B
- Landscaping By Don Gilb Inc4630 Round Bottom Rd
- LAWN BUTLERS LLC1375 State Route 131
- LAWNLINES4193 ROUND BOTTOM RD
- Lawnscapers6001 Wooster Pike
- Lebanon Lawn & Landscape3594 Crestview Ave.
- Lemmel Landscaping7472 Starkey Clevenger Rd
- Libbee's Landscaping and Grounds ManagementP.O. Box 204
- LIFESCAPE DESIGNS5656 EDEN RIDGE DR
- Little Sprinkler Co 3516 Ripplegrove Dr
- LOUISO LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPE1223 Old State Route 74
- Marshall Construction Services LLC.6210 Four Mile Road
- Marvin's Organic GardensPo Box 432
Kings Mills, Ohio
- Merkle Lawn Care Company210 Vine Street
- Mid West Grounds40 W Crescentville Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Midwest Grounds Landscape Solutions40 W. Cescentville Rd Suite 200
- MIKE'S MOWING & MORE, LLCPO Box 54355
- Mscapes, LLC500 Harrison Ln
- Mullins Service & Contracting Solutions LLC1875 Stahlheber Road
- Marshall Construction Services LLC.
- Oasis Turf & Tree897 Loveland Madeira Rd
- Ohio commercial carePO Box 15
- Ohio Valley Pure Water4139 S Yorkshire Sq
- ON-THE-BALL IRRIGATION LLC1077 WESTCHESTER WY
- OSTERWISCH CO6755 Highland Ave
- Our Land OrganicsPO Box 76063
Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Oasis Turf & Tree
- PAPNER CONSTRUCTION and LANDSCAPING llc964 ANDERSON FERRY
- Paramount Lawn + Landscape Services8900 Glendale-Milford Rd
- Pemberton Construction2837 Ireton Trees Rd
- Permaculture Guru, LLC2274 Baas Rd.
- Pioneer Fence Co202 Wooster Pike
- Plumb Tite Plumbing8442 Vine St
- Premier Landscape Supplies INC1566 Ebenezer Rd
- PAPNER CONSTRUCTION and LANDSCAPING llc