A & A Lawncare & Landscaping

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2007

6840 Powerline Dr

Florence, KY 41042

A&A Lawn Care can beautify your lawn with our quality lawn service experience in turf grass management. Our complete lawn service is designed for both residential and commercial lawns. We strive to make your lawn healthy without harming you, your family or your pets. Our goal is to give residential homeowners a dependable, affordable, top-notch choice for lawn service and landscape maintenance services. The bottom line in selecting a lawn service company is results. A&A Lawn Care’s desire is to help you achieve the best lawn possible. We know that our combination of personal attention, a complete program and quality products will give you the thicker, greener lawn. A&A Lawn Care offers a wide variety of lawn services to our clients from lawn mowing to complete landscape design. Additional DBA - A & A Lawncare & Landscaping Inc. Additional email - info@aalawns.com....

4.4

lawn care (79)lawn treatment (42)lawn & landscaping (15)mulch delivering (6)leaf removal (5)holiday decorating (3)fountains (2)tree service (1)irrigation system (1)

11/20/2020

Wonderful company! Great tech. Tyler did a good job and offered advise to keep yard looking good. It was our first year and we definitely will have them back next year.

Description of Work
Yearly treatment

Category lawn treatment,fountains

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/09/2020

Tyler does a good job everytime he comes. Services are performed on an individual need. Prompt reply to a request we made. Good feedback on services preformed. Our weeds are decreasing.

Description of Work
Lawn treatments

Category lawn treatment,fountains

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

08/06/2020

This went well. Tyler #43479 is always very accommodating and helpful. He is knowledgeable about his job.

Description of Work
LAWN LATE SUMMER

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

04/23/2020

Great. We are extremely happy with the way the lawns look. The person who does it is Tyler and he is great. Always explains to us exactly what is going on and if there were unwanted grass or weeds he explains what it was and what he did to treat it. We could not be happier with Tyler or our lawn. Looks terrific. Had lawn irrigation done at end of 2019 too and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Lawn Treatment

Category irrigation systems,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

03/21/2020

Lawn application went well as usual. Always show up when say they will. Andrew Hurtt was our technician today.

Description of Work
fertilize yard

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

07/31/2018

I got two quotes, for weekly ($105) and biweekly ($115). They cut my grass weekly until early July, when I asked them to come biweekly. They never showed up after that. No number of phone calls to the office helped. “Yes, we’ll have someone come out.” And no one showed up. Called again and asked for the owner to call me. “Yes, we’ll have Andrew call you.” Andrew never called. After three weeks, wh...

Description of Work
Lawn mowed

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed] I'm sorry we could not meet the bi weekly schedule last week. I did return your phone call twice on Monday. Both of which rang once and went to voicemail. I then return Mackeys call yesterday which resulted in a voice mail also. I do apologize we were not able to connect. Please let me know what I can do.

04/21/2018

When I agreed to work with A & A Lawn Care, I had clear conditions. One was that the trucks and trailers had to be parked on the street and not on our driveway shared with other homes. I was told this would not be a problem. What I got was two trucks with trailers parked on the shared driveway. I asked the lead of the crew if he was going to move them and he said yes, and then walked away and star...

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

Review for A & A Lawncare & Landscaping - 6840 Powerline Dr, Florence, KY - 36999762

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us this feedback. As We discussed over the phone Saturday morning, I apologize for the guys not meeting your request. Being a smaller company we strive to always meet customer request and provide the best service possible. We will do additional training to be sure the guys fully understand why it is important to meet the customer needs. Than...

03/14/2018

Always professional. Office calls the day before a treatment. Grass looks great.

Description of Work
Fertilization

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

10/30/2017

All has gone well , they are friendly , but professional that the same time !! They suggest services that you may want to consider having in the future !! There is no pressure or up selling , they merely point things out to you !!

Description of Work
Grass cutting Trimming + Edging Aeration of the lawn ( machine plugged ) Fertilization with weed control

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

05/23/2017

Great. They are timely do a great job.

Description of Work
grass cutting and feeding

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

Commercial landscape contractors, snow removal, lawn & tree care, fertilization, aeration, weeding & installation.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check