Springleaf Outdoor Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2015

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Race Lane Rd

Okeana, OH 45053

We are a landscape design, installation, and grounds maintenance contractor located in the Greater Cincinnati area. We attribute our success to the high quality workmanship we present. Staying small scale has been our choice, therefore we can present the absolute highest quality work project after project, while staying competitive with pricing. We offer a range of outdoor services, and listed below is just a small list....

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (34)lawn care (13)rototilling (3)hauling (2)hardscaping (1)

04/07/2021

Once again a superb job by a very friendly, professional team. This is our second year in a row having Justin and his crew do our landscaping. Our landscaping looks beautiful, and is nicely trimmed, weeded, and mulched. We can now enjoy Spring without dreading this task. Without a doubt we will have them again next year!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding, trimming, mulching.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2021

Thanks so much. I Love caring for your yard! Love catching up and talking with [Member Name Removed] about planes!! Always a pleasure

11/04/2020

Justin and his crew did an excellent job. The design and installation were flawless. Polite, prompt, and done with excellence. Highly recommend hiring Springleaf!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and install new landscape beds.

CATEGORY landscaping,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

Photo for Springleaf Outdoor Services - Race Lane Rd, Okeana, OH - 39001943

Thanks for the kind words! Loved being a part of the project!

10/09/2020

Justin (Spring leaf Outdoor Services), and his co-workers did an excellent job of adding weed, block, landscape stone and trimming Rose of Sharon bushes and laying some sod. They were extremely efficient, on time, cleaned up after themselves and we're very thorough. One couldn't ask for anything better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscape stone

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to have been part of the project !

07/28/2019

Second time I have hired Justin for work in my backyard. The first time he was at my home was to put down stones to control a run off problem I was having. He also planted some plants and edged. This time he added the stone work on the other side of my property, cut back some bush, clean up an area and added grass and straw. I will hire Justin again whenever I need yard work done. He responses to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,rototilling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

Photo for Springleaf Outdoor Services - Race Lane Rd, Okeana, OH - 38011081

Great to work together with you on another project! Thanks for the kind words and for the work!

06/05/2019

This is the second time I’ve hired Springleaf and I’ll be using them at spring & fall cleanups from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleanup of beds & mulching

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

Glad to have met you and to be help caring for your landscaping!

03/22/2019

Fantastic! Justin is amazing. A great communicator, timely, efficient and does quality work. I've hired him three times to do various landscaping jobs. He work is meticulous and he takes great pride in his work. Follows up after each project to ensure you are satisfied and to see if you need anything else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total landscaping for new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Photo for Springleaf Outdoor Services - Race Lane Rd, Okeana, OH - 38164925

Thanks for the nice review! Glad to have helped out on part of your beautiful home!

03/22/2019

Great! Justin and his crew did a wonderful, clean and neat job. His follow-up and complete service is something that is hard to come by these days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up and mulching

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to be part of the project, and I know the house will sell quick!

12/11/2018

Justin is a pleasure to work with. He's quick to answer emails, phone calls, etc. He knows exactly which plants will look good where, and his goal is for those plants to thrive and continue looking as good as when planted. He provides a perfect layout of intended plantings so you can see what it will look like. His work crew does a great job, and they thoroughly clean up when finished. I would def...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

Thanks, and glad to have been part of your project! Turned out awesome!

10/18/2018

I hired Springleaf Outdoor Services. Justin Bresner was a pleasure to work with. In spite of his busy fall schedule, he worked me in early between other jobs. I really appreciated his flexibility. He was responsive to my questions, answering my phone calls and emails promptly. Justin and his crew arrived on time, worked steadily, and were finished by early afternoon. They cleaned up the area when ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had previously had 6 pine trees and some straggly honeysuckle hedge removed which left a bare roughly 15 x 100 foot area in my front yard. The area was rough and required grading, topsoil and seeding.

CATEGORY landscaping,rototilling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Photo for Springleaf Outdoor Services - Race Lane Rd, Okeana, OH - 37482558

Glad I could help! Thanks for the work!

10/13/2018

Terrific, Justin & his crew are great to work with and he has a keen eye for landscaping and listening to what we wanted. It looks terrific!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate the work! Justin

3D Landscape- Design, Installation & Maintenance. Lawn Maintenance & Mowing. Seeding. Sodding. Tree Planting. Mulching. Pruning. Excavating. Drainage Improvements. Poison Ivy Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, Check