Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Johnstown, OH
There are 34 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Johnstown
- The WaterworksGreat! Employee was awesome! Very personable! People answering phones are very friendly! Did a great job start to finish. It was my 2nd time using them and I ll call them the next time needed!
- A 1 Appliance RepairProbably the best service call ever! He came when he said, looked at dryer and found broken belt, went to get new one, came back and installed and leveled washer. Perfect...
- Appliance Pro LLCVery well. I left a voicemail, he returned my call 90 min later. He was at the end of his day, and offered to come out same day. He was upfront about his pricing. He was very professional, and friendly. He completed the job efficiently, and offered advice for other maintenance he could do while he was there, no pressure. We will call him again for any appliance work we need done read less
- A 1 Appliance RepairBrooke made the repair and provided advice on keeping the dryer running well. Great service as always from him.
- Ansten Handyman ServicesTony was a pleasure to have work done at our home. He did a wonderful job at a very fair price. With the lumber shortage Tony took extra care to source the cedar for the project. He is a very careful , conscientious and organized. Brought the right saws and tools for the job. Couldn’t be happier. He told us of the other types of work he does and we will use him in the future no question about that. Tony Worthingto read less
- Edwards Appliance RepairJason was very prompt in answering my call and following up. He came out the next day and was able to complete the repair. There was a challenge, which he ingeniously resolved. He's definitely an expert. Very professional. Would definitely hire again.
- BJ Appliance ServiceDid a great job replacing the ice maker and water regulator on my refrigerator. He was quick and thorough, very friendly and professional. If I needed a heart transplant I'd want him to do it!!!
- Chuck's Washer/Dryer RepairGreat! Chuck returned my call within a half hour and was at my house within 3 hours. He was able to open the dryer and remove the offending sock in very short order. Would definitely hire him again.
- The Appliance Guy Service LLCAfter looking at the cooktop, Andrew said that we could order a new one, or he would try to repair the old one. Fortunately, parts were available and he was able to repair it. He pointed out that the quality of older products is sometimes better than new ones. We are pleased with our decision and with Andrew’s work read less
- Annexo Appliance RepairThe team did a great job from start to finish. Our front load washer wasn't draining properly and was giving an error code. I had sent them the description of the issue and the model number. They contacted me the same day and scheduled a service call the following afternoon. They then called me the next day to see if they could come earlier which was nice. When they showed up, they quickly examined the washer and gave me an estimate for replacing the pump and dealing with a blockage in the drain line. They had brought a replacement part, so they were able to replace the pump and deal with a blockage in the line pretty quickly. Compared to other service providers, it was refreshing to have someone bring the parts they needed with them and work pretty quickly to fix the problem at a fair price read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Johnstown
- Business Description:With an emphasis on providing quality service and always maintaining a personal touch, Bob and his team have grown Northwest Appliance into one of the most trusted service companies in Central Ohio.Recent Review:I gave them 1 star only because they did not respond for the service request submitted online despite of a detailed description on what is needed to be done, In a response of being not interested doing the job or some sort of follow up read lessJenn D.
- Business Description:Our knowledgeable and courteous staff is ready to help with all your appliance repair needs! Serving the greater Columbus area since 1985.Recent Review:Never got a call back even to say "sorry we don't work on that brand".Jack J.
- Business Description:Trained, Reliable, Technicians & Senior discount available. Only new warranted parts.Recent Review:Technician was on time. He knew what the problem was almost immediately. He didn't have one part that he needed so he said he would come back later tonight or tomorrow. Turns out he rearranged so visits and was able to come back within the hour. Pleasant and courteous. I would certainly hired them again read lessJoann H.
- Recent Review:The repairman came in on time. He evaluated the situation which was a clogged drain and fixed it. He didn't need an parts. He charged a reasonable price.Joe W.
- Business Description:2 EMPLOYEES. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY.Recent Review:Jamie is extraordinary. He thought through the issues, selected the right units, and we have been in great shape ever since. We had no air ducts anywhere in the house--steam heat means no ductwork--so he had to think through the logistics of how to get warm air from 3rd floor where the new system was installed, down to the 2nd floor. And he installed an A/C unit that could cool from 3rd floor down, cooling the 3rd, 2nd and 1st floors to perfection. His work is magnificent. The job took weeks, and he worked all day every day. Always punctual. Always did what he said he would do. We asked him back a few years later and he replaced our old steam boiler in the basement with a gas furnace to heat the basement and 1st floor. Again, superb work read lessBarbara H.
- Business Description:My name is Charlie Griffey, owner of Griffey Remodeling. Born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, I have always had a passion for Architecture and Design. After graduating high school, I worked for two remodeling companies while paying my own way at the Ohio State University. In 1991, I was confident that with my hard work and dedication, I could start my own remodeling company and here we are 21 years later. My company focuses on residential remodeling and we service many cities surrounding Co.. read lessRecent Review:Having worked with multiple remodelers and contractors on two different houses, Charlie Griffey is by far the best I've ever worked with. I have high expectations, and Charlie exceeded every one. Charlie had workers at my house every day (including some weekend days) during my project and communicated with me (unsolicited) on a daily basis. This is unheard of for a contractor. Furthermore, his subs do great work. Charlie was not satisfied until we were completely pleased. He even called later after the project was completed to make sure we were happy. He had recommendations for me that I was hesitant to pursue, but he ended up being spot on. Furthermore, we encountered a delay (in shipping--not Charlie's fault), and Charlie remedied the situation himself in order to stay on track. I cannot say enough good things about Charlie's communication, professionalism, efficiency, or attention to detail read lessCaroline S.
- Business Description:Specializing in repair & remoldling of all plumbing systems faucets, fixtures, water heaters, drain cleaning, appliance-hookups gas an eleitric.Recent Review:Mr Garrard came to my house as promised and immediately began to work on a faulty shut off valve and a damaged kitchen sink faucet, He repaired both items in an expedient professional manner. I was very pleased with both the result and his expertise read lessCharles H.
- Business Description:Bathroom & Kitchen Services provides professional renovation services using quality products and excellent workmanship at a great value. We offer a highly trained staff to assist you with your remodel from start to finish, including design (when necessary), remodeling, warranty and service follow up for all our customers. Our customers take pride in their homes, so we take pride in the quality and value of our services. When working with us, you can expect friendly service, attention to deta.. read lessRecent Review:We were pleased with the results and received compliments from our friends. When we recently discovered a problem in the master shower, they came right out to inspect and agreed to remediate the issue. They ordered the necessary materials, fixed everything to our satisfaction and honored the warranty on their work. Thank you read lessIris T.
- Business Description:8 employees. No additional charge for Sat hours. Uses subs for tile, flooring & electrical when remodeling. Charges a rate of $20 per quarter hour. $45 service fee applies. Additional contact name - Jeremy Stroupe. Family owned & operated. Additional e-mail -firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:Two gentlemen was very prominent in the morning and had everything done the same day. They did a top notch job and my bathroom tub and shower are beautiful. I would definitely hire this company again!!Glenda C.
- Business Description:All work completed is done in house by trained, and honest employees all work has a warranty and we are all local nativesRecent Review:Fred and Chris were prompt, professional, and careful with their work. Their estimated time to complete the work was spot on; ditto the estimated cost. We were very pleased with all the results. This is a family-owned business so that's another reason we'll hire them again read lessLINDA M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- New Albany
- Saint Louisville
- Mount Vernon
- Buckeye Lake
- Lewis Center
appliance repair services in Johnstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- .American Mechanical Group Inc5729 Westbourne Ave
- .American Mechanical Group Inc
- A Hometown Appliance Service4763 Cleveland Ave
- A Plus Appliance and Plumbing Installation205 S Hamilton Road
- ABC Home Services707 S Front St
- ACE OF INTOWN SERVICE187 S ASHBURTON RD
- Air Comfort Systems, Inc.15539 Heine Road Corporate office
- AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIGN SVC709 E 5TH ST
- Airfast Heating & Cooling1701 Eastgate Pkwy
- All Hours Emergency Plumbing, LLCP O Box 376
- AMERI-SERVICE REPAIRS6871 WHITE RD
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- APEX SYSTEMS INC1515 ROSEHILL RD
- Appliance & Mattress Center LLC1942 Parsons Ave
- Appliance Care6795 John Dr Apt/Suite
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Appliance Parts Center4156 West Broad St
- Appliance Service Plus228 Swainford Dr
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARCTIC REFRIGERATION846 MAIN ST
- Atlas Butler4849 Evanswood Dr
- A Hometown Appliance Service
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Calhoun Plumbing Co959 Frebis Ave
- CARDELL HOSTON7955 HAVENS RD
- CARE Heating & Cooling Inc5750 Chandler Ct.
- Carris Appliance Service, Inc3004 Courtright Rd
South Columbus, Ohio
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- CLASSIC HANDYMAN SERVICES620 TAYLOR STATION RD STE I
- CNF Electric & Home Improvement Ltd.8 Miami Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Appliance Service4251 Brownsville Rd SE
- Controlled Air Systems Inc5312 Pheasant Dr
- Creative Housing Inc2233 Citygate Dr
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Garcia Home Maintenance & Repair7430 brown deer dr
- GE Factory Service4151 Executive Parkway
- GE Factory Service559 East Ohio Street
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5800 Britton Pkwy
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3840 MORSE RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1375 Polaris Pkwy
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1645 River Valley Cir N
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2782 Taylor Rd Ext
- Geek Squad - Best Buy701 HEBRON RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy770 COLEMANS XING BLVD
- Griffey Remodeling5730 Westbourne Ave
- Garcia Home Maintenance & Repair
- INDEPENDENT FACTORY SERVICE3240 BLACKLICK RD
- INDEPENDENT FACTORY SERVICE
- Jack L Woods Plumbing Co Inc130 E Home St
- Jack L Woods Plumbing Co Inc
- Kresge Contracting5841 Emporium Sq
- Kresge Contracting
- Like New Build LLC8885 Basil Western Rd Ste D
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Like New Build LLC
- MCA home maintenance207 Willow Way
- Mid Ohio Central Vacuums5472 Freedom Run
- MR BEE'S APPLIANCE, LLC134 Union St
- Mr. Appliance of Columbus1990 Patterson Rd SW
- Mr. Appliance of Delaware and Newark8598 Fallsburg Rd
- Mr. Fix it Rite1697 Manchester Ave.
- Muetzel Plumbing, Heating & Cooling1661 Kenny Rd
- My Handyman6330 2nd St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- MCA home maintenance
- Quality Breeze Heating and Air Conditioning3511 Seabrook Ave
- Quality Breeze Heating and Air Conditioning
- Rardain's Electrical Service698 Whirlway Ct
- Ray-One LLC100 North St #100
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Retro Appliance Service, LLC685 Euclid Ave
- Rosati Windows4200 Roberts Road
- Rardain's Electrical Service
- SDC PLUMBING4706 MCBANE CT
- SealMaxx of Columbus LLC1396 King Ave Ste 200
- Sears Garage Door Installation & Repair 1615 Georgesville Rd
- Sears Heating & Cooling3981 Cleveland Ave.
- STERLING THE HANDYMAN3927 TWEEDSMUIR DR
- Strait Services LLCp.o box 1393
- Sunbury Appliance Repair9 E Granville St
- SDC PLUMBING