The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Coshocton, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Coshocton
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & ConcreteCOMPANY DID THE JOB ON TIME AND WE WERE MORE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS THIS YEAR THAN WHEN WE USED A DIFFERENT COMPANY. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE HOME WHEN THE JOB WAS DONE, THEY BILLED US.
- Richland Sealcoating CoThey were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.
- Marvin HamlinI got a couple of bids from reputable contractors. My primary criteria was hot patch sealing of wide cracks followed by a high quality seal coat job. Marvin had left unsolicited bids (written on his business card) at my home for the last couple of years, but I had never used him before. I met with him on a lunch hour and he gave me his bid on-the-spot. It was the lowest and best bid. And and my impression on meeting Marvin was that he was a hard-working and honest man who offered to do the thorough job I required. BUT I contacted him close to the end of the sealcoat season, and he had a lot of work in his queue. But, about 2 weeks later, he did the work and did a great job. He missed a couple of wide cracks (because he ran out of hot patch) and he came back about a week later and finished those, without question. I would absolutely recommend Marvin to anyone. Marvin works out of his home, he does not have a business location to my knowledge. He used one helper to assist when he did my driveway
- Marvin HamlinMarvin trimmed grass from the driveway edge, cleaned the driveway, patched cracks and holes as required and then applied the sealer. Very, very good work and a great job done.
- MCKEE CONSTRUCTION CO INCMcKee Construction visited our home to provide an estimate. He provided two estimates- one to reseal the driveway and one to place a new driveway in (ours is showing age). I appreciate that he merely explained the difference between the two and did not use any pressure tactics to make me feel like I needed to buy the driveway replacement option. I felt like I had options without any stress. The estimate to seal our driveway was $250. This seemed quite high. As I read the written estimate, he explained that the price is much less (I believe it was $175?). However, McKee requires a $250 minimum project contract in order to do the work. So, I'm just paying them $75 for their convenience. That kind of bugged me, but, McKee was the only driveway contractor even willing to come to our home in rural SE Ohio! Fortunately for us, that, despite the $250 cost, that McKee Construction provided excellent service, was highly professional and punctual. I definitely recommend them
- Loop Asphalt Service LLCThe project went very well. I sealed asphalt driveways while employed by a five-employee company in the summers when I was on break from college. So, this review will be very critical because I expected nothing short of a perfect job. The Loop crew showed up on the Firday morning they were schedule to do the job. They told me immediately that they wouldn't be able to seal my driveway that day due to the approaching rain storms. But they would prep the driveway today and finish it on Monday, i.e. the next work day. A team of two men began the prep work by using a weed eater to edge the driveway. They used a big blower on wheels powered by a lawnmower-size engine to remove all of the debris from the surface. I could see an open flame under the pot of tar on their trailer. They used hot tar to seal the cracks, which was one of the main reasons I selected them as my provider. They sealed all of the big cracks with hot tar and were meticulous, going over them several times when necessary. Then, they packed up and left. Their prep work wasn't perfect; very good, but not perfect. Over the weekend, I used a big lawn edger on wheels with a blade, not a string, to cut a "V" in the turf along the edge of my driveway and parking lot. I used a triangular-bladed hoe to remove the grass and soil from the "V". I wanted to expose the edge of my asphalt driveway to be sealed along with the surface. I used my leaf blower to clear the debris. I purchased some crack filler from Lowe's and applied it to some of the cracks, which I thought might be too wide to be filled properly by the sealer, or were not filled completely enough by the tar to make them flush with the surface. A two-man crew returned as scheduled on Monday morning. They used their big blower again to clear the surface and backed a big truck up my driveway. The truck obviously had a big tank of sealer on it, also a gasoline powered pump to pump the sealer through a long hose, which ended in a six foot long pipe with a nozzle at the end. The nozzle could be adjusted to output an open flow of sealer, or a spray. They pumped a flow of sealer along the entrance to my garage and other areas requiring a high degree of detail, where overspray couldn't be tolerated. They then used a brush to spread out the sealer in those areas. After the edges were cut-in, they adjusted the nozzle and sprayed the sealer on the rest of my asphalt. The Loop crew did a beautiful job. They put caution tape across my driveway at the street and put their advertising sign in my yard. I received an invoice in the mail (net 15) for the agreed upon price a few days later. I sent my payment the same day and was happy to do so. Spraying the sealer doesn't cover small cracks as well as when the sealer is spread with a brush. So after a few days, used a little more of my store bought crack filler to seal the little cracks that the spray didn't fill. End result: Perfect Job! I highly recommend Loop Asphalt Services; you won't be disappointed
Driveway Pavers in Coshocton
- Business Description:Richland Sealcoating has offered specialized asphalt maintenance services to Mansfield Ohio and the surrounding areas since 1972. Our reputation has been built on quality and dedication to our customers. Our only goal is complete customer satisfaction. We are proud to say that Richland Sealcoating Co., Inc is North Central Ohio’s only certified applicator of Jennite sealers and we have recently become North Central Ohio's only certified Armor Crack Repair System installer. We provide ..Recent Review:They were very efficient and did a great job. The cost was reasonable considering the drive is very wide and long.Linda W.
- Business Description:Service oriented private business serving a wide aray of customers on many tasks/projects; personal or private services, construction services, business services, financial services etcRecent Review:Horrible craftsmanship. He did not order the materials as draws were paid, then wanted more money to order materials. Installed a boat lift as part of the project, it was not installed to spec and dropped our boat. The seawall steps have washed out from rain. Left trash, building scraps all over the work siteAbby G.
- Business Description:all maintanence
- Business Description:Brennstuhl Construction Inc has been serving the North Central Ohio since 2001. We provide concrete services for all residential and commercial needs. We are fully insured and will stand behind our work. Our main goal is, and always will be to provide complete customer satisfaction with every client we service. Contact us today to find out why we are considered the area's best
- Business Description:Your all around service company!
- Business Description:Asphalt repairs. Crack filling. Sealcoating. Pavement markings.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Serving southeast Ohio for nearly 3 decades, Birkhimer Asphalt does top-notch asphalt work for residential, commercial and governmental customers. Based in Zanesville, we’ve cultivated a reputation for stellar construction and craftsmanship at a competitive price. We’re equipped to handle projects of all sizes, large to small. Unlike other companies in the area, we have the equipment to do paving work as narrow as 4.5 feet, perfect for golf cart trails, bike paths and walking trails. Give us..Recent Review:unknownMichelle S.
- Business Description:Blacktop sealcoating and striping for driveways, parking lots and tennis courts.Recent Review:Great!! They were finished in less than an hour and did not slop sealer on any other surfaces, and workers were very friendly and professional.George H.
- Business Description:Sealtek Asphalt Sealing is a sealcoating and striping company serving Ohio with over 20 years of experience using high quality sealcoating products.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- West Lafayette
- New Concord
- Port Washington
- Walnut Creek
- South Zanesville
- New Philadelphia
driveway paving contractors in Coshocton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Of Spades Asphalt1755 Newark Rd
- Ace Of Spades Asphalt
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- Home Town Services13957 Locust St
Murray City, Ohio
- Home Town Services
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc5822 State Route 13
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
- PNN Maintenance, INC324 Carroll RD
- PNN Maintenance, INC
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing311 E Lincoln St.
- Sealtek Asphalt Sealing
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100